What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze flowering

how long did you veg on the first run? i also have slh going under 400w lst'd and going to be topped, just thinking when i should top it. except mine is under a 150 hps and 250 mh instead of straight hps and growing hempy style instead of coco. im also using micro and bloom nutes. if i got 5-6 oz id be very satisfied lol.

barth

My Pheno of SLH is a slow "vegger." I usually have to veg a Month to get the results below. Mine finished in about 63 days last run.

Day one of flower.

Day 16 taken today.

in the middle of harvesting my slh tree's. so far my first dried plant produced 20oz only 5 more plants to go. enjoy

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

Oh man, this thread is making my mouth drool.

I just started one op from seed, hopefully she'll be a good mother.
I can't wait to do a full grow with this strain.!

finally almost got the rest of my slh clipped and dried up. looks like i'm going to average 18 oz per plant. hears a couple more pics of harvest.

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

yep 18 oz's per plant average is what i ended up with. i had 6 plants with 5k lights. 4 hoods and a vert bulb. vegged 6 weeks in 7 gallons of ocean forest and gh nutes. I'm definatly stoke to have this pheno for sure.

does anyone know how fat slh gets under 2kw hps? i have a few seedlings now growing and i was wondering if i sog defoliation style.. if i can get bush fat donkey dicks under 2kw of light for a 4x8 foot space

Latest posts

Latest posts