What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze flowering

barth

Im a little over two weeks of flowering SLH. Looks just like yours. Hope we got the good pheno.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Updated the OP. Wet weight was a little over 600 grams neatly trimmed, and I expect about 5oz dry. I'm attempting to re-veg the plant.

I switched from a 400w HPS to a 400w CMH the last few days of flowering. Next go I'll be using either the CMH or both bulbs if I can control the heat.

Also just germinated 1x LSD and a few Satori, and will probably do Skunk #1 (white label) in a few days.

barth

Updated the OP. Wet weight was a little over 600 grams neatly trimmed, and I expect about 5oz dry. I'm attempting to re-veg the plant.

I switched from a 400w HPS to a 400w CMH the last few days of flowering. Next go I'll be using either the CMH or both bulbs if I can control the heat.

Also just germinated 1x LSD and a few Satori, and will probably do Skunk #1 (white label) in a few days.

Is the smell as nice as everyone has been hyping it to be?

Satori is great smoke. I ran it last time. It is a stretcher too.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
My particular pheno didn't have a strong smell. You have to be close to the plant to notice it, unless I'm just used to it.

In early flower it smelled like cat piss, and in mid to late flower the lemon scent intensified. The aroma and taste is very lemony (although with a hint of diesel fuel added in.) I just began curing them, so let's see how the smell develops over time.

OC80

Looking good. The lemon scent is killer!
for slh you must make a pheno selection!realy a lot of difference in pheno's!

Sorry, but I gotta disagree. Most phenos look like the one pictured in this thread. There is a shorter, nice indica pheno, though.

Here is why I say that. This is mine. Looks almost identical.
picture.php

Pursie

hey, i harvested slh early this month - from fem seed.
Slow start, but she really took off after switch, almost tripled height, packed on the weight in last few weeks, stong lemon smell and sticky white buds, yeild was low but nuggs were solid. def massive bag appeal.
edit : coco, canna noots 400wmh then hps for flwr

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would agree. I grew 4 SLH all where the same no variation all the same Phemotype. All where very good smoke. The smell was like Lemon drops. I loved this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

gates3rd

i grew slh in soil and didnt had a good harvest.

your plants look great, i wish mine would have looked like yours :)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
my slh baby

my slh baby

i got a slh freebie and popped it hopefully i find a keeper will be takin cuts before flower i seem to always have good luck with freebies and ordered an extra pk to get the slh
peace all love everyones pics i will have some in a few months
stone

barth

Here is what i ended up with. It has been curing for a month or so now. Has a great lemony smell and an equally lemony taste. It is just as advertised. ;-)

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
i grew slh in soil and didnt had a good harvest.

How big were your pots and how long did you veg?

How are those clones comin along? Also how was the reveg. Did she make it through?

The clones all rooted. Gave some to a friend the rest I'm STILL vegging in 5 gallon buckets. They're huge! I had no intention of making them trees again, but things came up and for one reason or another I can't flower at the moment.

The reveg plant is doing great. I actually have 2 reveg plants (took my friend's after he harvested) and they're very resilient/hardy. They showed zero activity for 3 weeks, and then slight new growth that looked bad (mutated leaves like what happens when roots are damaged sometimes), and then they just exploded with growth. The stems are ridiculous!

This is the reveg plant from this thread, pic taken 5/28 - this plant was kept in the corner of the room and was barely fed. It's now under 600w and I'm feeding full, it's growing quick.
picture.php

Tree truck of the slh my friend gave me (similar size to mine)
picture.php

@stoney917 - your baby SLH is looking good. Much better than mine did at that age.

@barth - nice! I like how your buds turned out better than mine. Good yield too, checked out your thread. I agree - the lemon aroma/taste is fantastic at the chop and when cured for a few weeks!

Latest posts

Latest posts