X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful plants.

Comment

how are they with nutrients?

very nice write-up& pics, i have 4 outside for spring finish.
      the 1500 lb Gorilla, John Coltrane
      Becoming the best man, doing this shit

Comment

great shots bro!!! very nice buds !!! enjoy it

Comment

lovely plants

Comment

i grew slh in soil and didnt had a good harvest.

your plants look great, i wish mine would have looked like yours
            sigpic666 pounds of Skunk:ying: a day - keeps the doctor away :pirate: arrrr !

Comment

How are those clones comin along? Also how was the reveg. Did she make it through?

Comment

my slh baby

i got a slh freebie and popped it hopefully i find a keeper will be takin cuts before flower i seem to always have good luck with freebies and ordered an extra pk to get the slh
                peace all love everyones pics i will have some in a few months
                stone
                I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
                "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

cool thread
                  Thanks
                  Completed– Stretching Sativas in 5 ft tent

Comment

Here is what i ended up with. It has been curing for a month or so now. Has a great lemony smell and an equally lemony taste. It is just as advertised. ;-)

I am prop 215 compliant. :tiphat::dance013::headbange

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

Comment

Originally posted by gates3rd View Post
                      i grew slh in soil and didnt had a good harvest.
                      How big were your pots and how long did you veg?

How are those clones comin along? Also how was the reveg. Did she make it through?
                      The clones all rooted. Gave some to a friend the rest I'm STILL vegging in 5 gallon buckets. They're huge! I had no intention of making them trees again, but things came up and for one reason or another I can't flower at the moment.

The reveg plant is doing great. I actually have 2 reveg plants (took my friend's after he harvested) and they're very resilient/hardy. They showed zero activity for 3 weeks, and then slight new growth that looked bad (mutated leaves like what happens when roots are damaged sometimes), and then they just exploded with growth. The stems are ridiculous!

This is the reveg plant from this thread, pic taken 5/28 - this plant was kept in the corner of the room and was barely fed. It's now under 600w and I'm feeding full, it's growing quick.

Tree truck of the slh my friend gave me (similar size to mine)

@stoney917 - your baby SLH is looking good. Much better than mine did at that age.

@barth - nice! I like how your buds turned out better than mine. Good yield too, checked out your thread. I agree - the lemon aroma/taste is fantastic at the chop and when cured for a few weeks!
                      100% prop 215 Compliant—but I don't live in CA.

400w Super Lemon Haze (done)
                      Cheap DIY Cooltube Pictorial
                      Lucas Formula
                      Excellent Seed Germination Tutorial (Mandala)
                      Zeus' Take on Harvesting
                      Best Stealth Lighting System? PL55W

You don't have to open the door for police. If they could get a warrant they won't knock! Wave at them from the window but don't open the door! Seriously.Download Never Get Raided

Comment

how long did you veg on the first run? i also have slh going under 400w lst'd and going to be topped, just thinking when i should top it. except mine is under a 150 hps and 250 mh instead of straight hps and growing hempy style instead of coco. im also using micro and bloom nutes. if i got 5-6 oz id be very satisfied lol.

Comment

My Pheno of SLH is a slow "vegger." I usually have to veg a Month to get the results below. Mine finished in about 63 days last run.

Day one of flower.

Day 16 taken today.
                          I am prop 215 compliant. :tiphat::dance013::headbange

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

Comment

Just had to drop in and say these look delicious !!!! 3 year cured Lemon Haze mmmmmm lol good old posting from 2007

Comment

in the middle of harvesting my slh tree's. so far my first dried plant produced 20oz only 5 more plants to go. enjoy

Comment

Beautiful pictures! She looks great

Comment

Working...
                                X