Super Lemon Haze flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lanky? maybe compared to an Indica,...

Anyway. STRAINZ, yep this is from seed. I only have 1 plant flowering now (6 veg.) I was growing some other stuff which all came out male. Sucks, but the yield from this looks promising, at least enough until the next harvest - gonna flower cuts from this and run a few Satori trees.

I haven't noticed much stretching, but it may be because the first 2 weeks I use a metal halide before switching to HPS. My only gripe with SLH is how slow it grows, esp in veg.

A friend is growing this too and he's harvesting in a week, so I may try it sooner than late March. I can't wait!
    100% prop 215 Compliant—but I don't live in CA.

400w Super Lemon Haze (done)
    Cheap DIY Cooltube Pictorial
    Lucas Formula
    Excellent Seed Germination Tutorial (Mandala)
    Zeus' Take on Harvesting
    Best Stealth Lighting System? PL55W

You don't have to open the door for police. If they could get a warrant they won't knock! Wave at them from the window but don't open the door! Seriously.Download Never Get Raided

Comment

Originally posted by !!! View Post
      Lanky? maybe compared to an Indica,...
      I think I based that off of one of the under canopy shots, and I was probably sky high. Looking at indicas/dwarfs all day makes anything over 1m look tall.
      "Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country."
      - Thomas Jefferson
      "Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere."
      - George Washington
      "In vino veritas"
      - Plato

Kodiak's Growing 'Weed' [cannabis] Thread <-- All growers should peruse.
      Google Docs - Granny StormCrow's List.

Comment

Update! Added pics taken around weeks 7-8. Gonna flush soon.

Lucas Formula
        Zeus' Take on Harvesting

You don't have to open the door for police. If they could get a warrant they won't knock! Wave at them from the window but don't open the door! Seriously.Download Never Get Raided

Comment

nice update
          test grows and other stories

Comment

for slh you must make a pheno selection!realy a lot of difference in pheno's!

Comment

Im a little over two weeks of flowering SLH. Looks just like yours. Hope we got the good pheno.
              I am prop 215 compliant. :tiphat::dance013::headbange

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

Comment

Beautiful plants.

How long you think they'll go?
                If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.

Completed Grows :
                Kushberry | Sour Grapes | Northern Berry | Querkle | Northern Lights | Purple Kush V2.0 | Jack Herer | Lemon Stinky | Northern Skunk | Skunk #1 | Chem D IBL |
                OTIBG | C99 BX1 | Skunkberry | Sour D IBL SCROG | BOGBubble | AK-47 | Blueberry | Chem99 | Straw Diesel . . . and many more.

Comment

Updated the OP. Wet weight was a little over 600 grams neatly trimmed, and I expect about 5oz dry. I'm attempting to re-veg the plant.

I switched from a 400w HPS to a 400w CMH the last few days of flowering. Next go I'll be using either the CMH or both bulbs if I can control the heat.

Also just germinated 1x LSD and a few Satori, and will probably do Skunk #1 (white label) in a few days.

Lucas Formula
                  Zeus' Take on Harvesting

Comment

Originally posted by !!! View Post
                    Updated the OP. Wet weight was a little over 600 grams neatly trimmed, and I expect about 5oz dry. I'm attempting to re-veg the plant.

I switched from a 400w HPS to a 400w CMH the last few days of flowering. Next go I'll be using either the CMH or both bulbs if I can control the heat.

Also just germinated 1x LSD and a few Satori, and will probably do Skunk #1 (white label) in a few days.

Is the smell as nice as everyone has been hyping it to be?

Satori is great smoke. I ran it last time. It is a stretcher too.

Comment

My particular pheno didn't have a strong smell. You have to be close to the plant to notice it, unless I'm just used to it.

In early flower it smelled like cat piss, and in mid to late flower the lemon scent intensified. The aroma and taste is very lemony (although with a hint of diesel fuel added in.) I just began curing them, so let's see how the smell develops over time.

Lucas Formula
                      Zeus' Take on Harvesting

Comment

WOW THOSE LOOK REALLY GOOD! GREAT NUGZ!
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking good. The lemon scent is killer!
                          Originally posted by FFawler View Post
                          for slh you must make a pheno selection!realy a lot of difference in pheno's!
                          Sorry, but I gotta disagree. Most phenos look like the one pictured in this thread. There is a shorter, nice indica pheno, though.

Here is why I say that. This is mine. Looks almost identical.
                          Don't fly those stars-and-stripes for me.
                          They stand for greed, they stand for hate, for nothing I believe.

Comment

hey, i harvested slh early this month - from fem seed.
                            Slow start, but she really took off after switch, almost tripled height, packed on the weight in last few weeks, stong lemon smell and sticky white buds, yeild was low but nuggs were solid. def massive bag appeal.
                            edit : coco, canna noots 400wmh then hps for flwr

Comment

I would agree. I grew 4 SLH all where the same no variation all the same Phemotype. All where very good smoke. The smell was like Lemon drops. I loved this strain.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                              Hammers Perpetual showroom

White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Nice shots hammerhead.

Comment

Working...
                                X