What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chroniclyfaded's Flowers

Welcome icmaggers to my Flower thread.
This will be my thread where i will put all my photo updates from my garden. lets not to waist anytime and to get straight to the pics.

the white:
day:37
picture.php

D48
picture.php

D63
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

To be continued....

okie- thanks man. shes beautiful. i chop her down tonight.... ill throw some more updates tonight of the white.

bigincali- its some 3 way cross. other than that like BD said ask Krome, or referenced the thread he linked.

BD- thanks man... hope you enjoy.:biggrin:

so ill throw a little bump update out there.

first pic one of the ogkushabusive tips from my other thread. dried and cured.(the one that got close to the lamp)
picture.php

picture.php

some dried cured jedi-
picture.php

picture.php

next up a tonic/tincture (alcohol-free). this is a batch of glycerin tincture/tonic. ill be making a tutorial, as soon as i finish the process.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last is a pic of my new toy i got today.... a turbo klone 144. its huge and empty but got lots of room.
picture.php

picture.php

more updates tonight....

thanks guys.. i didnt get a chance to chop last night so im gonna run the white out a few more days. maybe when im off work tonight i can snap a few. and then ill throw them up.

rolando- thanks for stopping by. hows the funk looking?
cork- Viva La Revolition brother. wheres all my truther/infowarriors at? lol.

thanks for checking it out guys. dont be to scared comment.. lol..

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tagged! your OG looks deadly!, any smoke report buddy?
Is she the truly OG keeper or it's just an over rated weed? i'm pretty curious :biggrin:...

Nice rooter! :smokeit:

See ya

bd- glad to have you here man. ill throw a smoke report up. i will say abusive is pretty deadly at 70+ daze. shes up there with bubba and chem 4 for me.. id say she meets all my hopes. very good pain meds. so i am glad i got this clone my patients seem to be enjoying it.
Pheno-thanks for stoppping by..
charles- pull up a chair man. plenty of seats.

ill put some more up in the morning but a couple before i pass out..
white day 71
picture.php

Dr. Funkenstien (bubbaxbb) day 27
picture.php

see you all tomarrow. peace.
faded:joint:

Blah blah blady blah blah.... heres a few more pics from lastnight in the garden....

DJS' BB mother D47
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Funkenstien
picture.php

The White: D71
shes at her end..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well thanks for checking in for another exciting episode of CF's Flowers:crazy:

faded.:joint:

BD- ive been under the weather... but tonight or tomarrow, ill be updating my threads.. The White is Dry today. ill let it hang one more day. but man.. is that shit STICKY! Mmm... get your keyboard cover ready..... your gonna need it.. lol..

Firsttimer10- thanks for stopping in, and thanks for the kind words man.. come back anytime...;)

Latest posts

Latest posts