What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chroniclyfaded's Flowers

Updated

Updated

Beancracker- thanks man. hope to soon. i think the white will be tried tonight.. but still needs a cure...

anyhow... getting closed to finishing up this room, and getting ready to tear down, and build a new room... cant wait to clean everything and start over.

so here we go.. fist off.

DR. FUNKENSTIEN
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJS bb indica mother: 55days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last but not least The White.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

still needs a pass through on the trimming but looks dank.

anyways stay tuned more updates coming soon.

faded.

C

cork144

dr.f and djbb both looking fine,

that white bud looks,,,, just mental,,,,

Cork- Thanks man.
bb- I not sure about this one. shes beautiful. but a very tricky girl. far from dialed.. i have to say its the most difficult plant ive grown.
dr. funkenstien- is just starting to turn shades of brownish purple.. it shoud start getting dark purple like rolando motas here pretty soon... cant wait.
the white-looks like a killer, for sure. cant wait till shes nice and cured. viva la resistance.. :)

faded.

hey everybody,
ive got some updates, the Dr. Funkenstien is looking so good. she is way frostier than Bubba, for sure, and shes turning solid purple... heres a few snaps from day 41.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she is a very special girl... cant wait to get to the end.. ill put up some DJSBB tomarrow..

later all..

faded.:smokeit:

well the djs started to hermi out really bad so she came down last night @ day 64.. here are some pics from the day before.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she is smelling good..if i can smell her thats a good thing, because i cant smell much herb here. i have to get it out before i can smell it.. bombared with to much smell all the time...:)

faded

Update-
Dr. Funkenstien @ day 63
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i think this is when the fungus kicked in...:yoinks:
picture.php

picture.php

well thanks for stopping in im gonna go pass out.. peace!

oh yeah thought id share another pic i took..
picture.php
:dance013:
StokEd.

Faded.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn pics, love the purp colours, so frosty...hum killer my friend!
Nice some tester seeds, great new in skilled hands

Keep it up!

:bump::bump:

Rolando Mota

That Dr Funk looks amazing Faded, well done! She smokes nice too; I don't think it tastes as good as bubba but it has more of a kick. :canabis:

Cannatruther

The second Dr. Funkenstien pic is one of the the sweetest canna pics I've seen. Purple and so frosty. Another great job Faded your work is always improving (and I thought it was great before). Peace Brother.

Braindead- yeah shes really colorful plant. she might be the most stunning girl ive seen yet. as for the seeds.. ill be starting those soon... very soon.

Rolando- Thanks man. she is nice, i do love me some bubba, but looks to be very promising. i do think she has a little more kick then bubba for sure tho.

Canna- Glad to see you drop in:rasta: thanks for the awesome compliment man. glad to have you here. there will be a sample with your name on it in a few weeks. :smoke out:

Peace.

Dr FUNKENSTIEN = Bubba Kush x BlueBerry male from djs seeds selected by noctrunal i believe.

very dank selection. for sure. thanks for stopping in w33dstar!