What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jedi Clone

Strain:Jedi Clone
Medium: Canna Coco 5 gallon smart pot
Nutes: GH Micro/bloom, Koolbloom pwd. kushie kush

Flowering feeding schedule- basically rez's recipie + kushie kush

all measurements are per gallon.
Day 1-14
6ml micro/9ml bloom
Day 15-21
6ml micro/9ml bloom/1 tsp./Gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER (ONE FEED,DAY 15!)
Day 22-28
6ml micro/9ml Bloom
Day 29-35
9ml Bloom/1 tsp./gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER (ONE FEED,DAY 29!)
Day 36-56
9 ml Bloom/2ml kushie kush
(AND ON DAY 36,a 1 tsp./gal Kool-Bloom POWDER Slam!!)
Day 57-63
9ml bloom
Day 63-70+
phd water @ 6.0

Day 15: earliest shot i took, she was so hidden i almost forgot about her.
picture.php

Day 27
picture.php

picture.php

Day 32
picture.php

Day 36
picture.php

Day 47
picture.php

Day 57
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i got this clone a few months back from a friend, its suppose to be a blueberry x northenlights cross. looks and smells it. good yield fat solid nugs that keep exploding. she smells very sweet, hints of berrys, apples, and hash. This girl is next to be hacked in my garden. so finish her out alongside me.

if you have any info, or pics of this girl, please share...

faded.

Rolando Mota

Well alright, a Jedi thread! I love this cut, she's a heavy yielder of top shelf smoke. Sweet berry funk nugs.

Killer pics faded!

Here's my latest at day 36...

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

No there are no dispensaries in oregon, just freindly trading. we need to pass I-28 so we can roll like that. im sure some club down there in the bay area has it for sure tho.

faded.

well guys my jedi is at day 70 she will go just a few more before she gets the cut. she is sagging over and needing to be tied up, she smells really good, real sweet berry scent. very dense solid golfball+ size nugs all the way up and down her.

day 70
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for looking...

faded.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice! I had some uh this in sandiego, good stuff, glad I know the lineage now.

D-Note

Really impressive colours on those plants, will have to keep my eye out for this strain in the future as I die for anything "Sweet berry".

Rolando Mota

faded - damn holmes, you really brought out the best in her! Well done!

getmo - I've heard that the cut comes out of San Diego; glad it made it's way north.

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. shes a treat to grow. big fat nugs. im gonna chop her down tomarrow @ 74 days. i think i saw the tip of a nanner, so im not gonna wait any longer. ill update with some pics tomarrow.

faded.

jedi finished up.

jedi finished up.

^^thanks guys.

Today is the last day for this little lady. she is thick and solid. started to turn more skunky funky than berry but its still sweet. here she is:
The jedi clone day 74
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and trimmed
picture.php

picture.php

thats pretty much it for the jedi. ill update next week with some dry pics. see how shes smelling once dry. later all. thanks for checking my JEDI out.

faded.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
havent seen the jedi in a few years... glad to see her in stables still.

well they are all dried up...

well they are all dried up...

so branches are snapping so its time to put them in the jars....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all in all i pulled a little over 5 1/2 oz of solid, skunky funky berry nuggests.... ill post a after cure shots in a few weeks. and a smoke report...

faded.:biggrin: