What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From Co, Ultra Sonja

G

guest3854

Poopy, have you had tha UK Cheese an' jus' not liked it or just thinkin that you wouldn't, based on what you think it may be like? Tha Cheese is dank as fuck, almost sickly, with sweet funk an' cherry tones. She is a bitch to grow, imho, but that's basing it on grow method; she is viney as a mutha fucka an' prefers to be branched out. Adding tha TT allows it to be trained but also cultivatable in SOG applications, as well.

Steele

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Poopy, have you had tha UK Cheese an' jus' not liked it or just thinkin that you wouldn't, based on what you think it may be like? Tha Cheese is dank as fuck, almost sickly, with sweet funk an' cherry tones. She is a bitch to grow, imho, but that's basing it on grow method; she is viney as a mutha fucka an' prefers to be branched out. Adding tha TT allows it to be trained but also cultivatable in SOG applications, as well.

Steele

yea honestly you got me there Steele i have never had her. I tend to shy away when things get to hyped up and never really had anything that made me earn for her.

Im sure ill end up buying her up her soon...
when the prophets go up will there be 3 pack and more available?

i want to get 3 prophets 1 mob boss 2 cheese 1 AA and if the sour bubble gets ready i need 3 packs of those.... lol then i will have 2 packs of everythign and 4 of the prophet lol

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TG, def worth the price tag IMHO. There looks to be a keeper in every pack. Thanks for lookin in!

G

guest3854

I'll be gawl damned, shit looks crip, Cob. Looks like a keeper fer sure. Not sure if you've harvested yet, but last pic, looks like tha lass has a bit o' but rot. Other than that, totally pickin' up tha Cheese stench from here, lol. An' yeah, I would say folks'll be hard pressed in selecting which keepers to keep.

Trinity, bruda.... fuck yeah, you know yer hooked up. Couple fist fulls of this, couple fists of that..... Gonna be fun.

Poopy, I'm sure you'll find somethang in 1 pack, let alone 3. And GrindHouse GUARANTEE'S you will find a keeper er 2.

Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep I lost a bit to bud rot, shit's so dense, that's the only strain I've experienced that on, but we've been unseasonably humid round my parts... Any advice on that front Steele? I'm running a filter/fan/exhaust that is over-sized for my space so air exchange shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts

Latest posts