What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Flower Show

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Welcome fellow ICMaggers, your hosts in this thread will be myself and Easy does it, the flower king.

Unfortunately we don't have time to a proper grow diary, so this is where we will be showing our wares.

Setup:
250 watt CMH
coco,
Lucas formula with pk 13-14. simples .

Any questions are welcome and feel free to post your own pics.

Uk Cheese

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sssdh (ojd cut)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sweet sk

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Casey Jones

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Powerhouse

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sour Bubble

picture.php
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow wow wowow. this is deff a high class grow.
the Sweet sk is my favorit of the bunch.

well really they all look super dooper ooper dank. but I love sativas.
Great grow and great show.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
#1cheesebuds, thanks for the kind words mate. Sweet sk is one of my fav's also, it's her taste that keeps me coming back for more,ahhh shit i think i gotta roll a sweety now.ha.

Prof Sublime, thanks also for the kind words, pop by any time mate.

peace

G

GOOROO

More pictures of the sour bubble would be greatly appreciated. Do you know what bx it is?

brainfick

hi,
nice pictures!

Hope you dont mind me asking
@ which rate are u using the pk13/14 and are u using epsom salt?

sup biggsy, the pics look superb! good work bro. Got any pics of the babys yet?

Cheesebuds, Proof sublime, thanks for the kind words.

The plants you see were grown using the info here on ICmag! so its only fair to say thanks to all the growers who have come before us, lead way and carve the path we follow.

:respect:

Easy :joint:

+Vibes

spectacular work biggs.... plants and photos :)

start to finish with the cmh? how do you like it?

cheers

Hi Brainfick, i use pk at 0.5ml per litre from week 2 (depending on the strain) up to 1ml in week 4. No epsom salts. hope this helps

Day1 - 14 M B

15 - 28 M B PK

29 - 42 B PK

43 - 56 B

57 - 70 RO

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Easy does it, your late ha, nice intro mate. Your first post in this thread and your putting me to work, ill get a few pics up, maybe after some grub..

brainfick, we start the pk from the beginning of week 3 onwards, on average 2ml per 5L to start with working upto 5ml per 5 L, but it depends on what the plant wants..
peace

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
+Vibes, cheers mate. They are vegged under a 200w CFL and flowered under the CMH. We love the CMH for flower, for a couple of reasons, cooler running and the spectrum is closer to natural light, highly recommended.
peace

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...very good results under 230 watts!!

all look very well taken care of!!

wow...

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Awesome looking plants. That powerhouse looks just pukka! Great work, guys!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Sleepy,thanks :respect:
Blimey, cheers mate.Powerhouse is a pretty girl but a bit more show than go.

UKC x SSCH
These are some some freebies(coming to a bay near you) that Easy does it and myself have made.In case your not up to scratch with the acronyms, this is UK Cheese(f) crossed to rez's super silver chem haze (m)
Germ test was 12/15 a bit poor but they are very fresh.

Here are 12 UKC x SSCH and 4 bogglegum
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sideways

Very very nice biggs, I have a few seeds to start soon Sb bx3 , sssdh ojd , sweet skunk, out of those three, which is your favorite.... Or which jar gets emptied first!? Thanks for the show...

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Sideways, sorry i didn't answer you, been a bit busy mate. To be honest all three of them would have to get popped,lol, but if i had to chose one (from seed) it would be ojd's sssdh, although the Sweet sk jar is always being tampered with.good luck.
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts