What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Flower Show

sob420

Hey MrBiggs, I got a pack of some Freebies you sent in awhile back with my purchase of some Rez gear last november. They were ChemDDxSams(OHxSK1) x Violator Kush. Maybe you remember them? Well anyway, I just popped them a little over a month ago and sexed them over the last week. I managed to get 5 out of 5 females. Woohoo!!! They all look slightly different so Im expecting to find a nice variety out of these ladies which is what I was hoping for given the wonderful strains used in this cross. Im between cameras right now so as soon as I get one Ill post some pics of them up so you can see your efforts being worked well. Thanks for your efforts in the community, man. :tiphat: Oh yeah, and I named the cross in your honor, Mr B's Kush for the ones that are kush leaning, and just plain Mr B's for any that arent kushy:)

ufullachit

Very nice work .. 230watts too.. How tall did your girls get??? looks like the light reached real well to the lower flowers of the plant... Nice!

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
5 outta 5 popped..... 4 girls :) Any pics Biggz of The SSCH used for ze chucky ???

If you do all that under a 250 i am jumping in the Sippi river right now!! LMAO !! sick skills bra!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
First. My apologies for the no show on these.
Unfortunately our little growing circle had come to an end, other things in life are just more important.
EDI and i are still here to answer any Q's the best we can.
Second. One door closes another opens, things are moving again but no breeding/hacking until the jars are full again. It is painful buying from the streets again.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, i am very glad people are getting good germ rates.

Mud, thanks, Easy does it tuned that 250CMH in good and proper.
I have one pic of a branch in a glass of water waiting to drop, he was selected for his smell (although they all stink) and being shorter/bushier than others

If anyone wants to post some pics of there finding you are more than welcome.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Got confirmation of three new Female's today:jump:

1 DSD= Double Strawberry Diesel
1 SDK= Sour Diesel x Hindu kush
1 SSHxOGKA
All these will be lightly dusted with a sshxogka Male

DSD Day 7

Latest posts

Latest posts