What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Flower Show

D

dorkvan420

How long did the Casey Jones flower?
Mine are currently @ 45 days, and was looking at approx. 65 days, any thoughts?
All of those ladies are incredible, and soon I wont have to envy you, I'll just pull up a seat and enjoy some as well (mine of course)!!!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
dorkvan420, theirs always room for another, pull up a seat and ill deal you in, Texas holdem no limit, you in? .Casey took 72 days(through circumstance),the pic of casey is @ 60 days but Easy does it said she is is a 9 weeker once dialed in, so your estimate sounds spot on(depending on your light wattage and if your hydro or soil), got any pics mate, would love too see them/her.
peace

C

cork144

good to see the pictures mate, they look awsome, cheers me up, thanks and stay safe

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
cheers cork me ole mukka, i am glad they cheered you up, also hope all is well with you.
peace brotha

oldbootz

Veteran
wow man those pics of the cheese and powerhouse are total dankness ! did you make any crosses with the powerhouse? what genetic lines made that plant?

peace
OB

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Cheers Oldbootz, Powerhouse's lineage is
C99 x deepchunk F1 by Hill Temple Collective.
The sugar coated powerhouse did not get used, however we did use the other powerhouse as it had a better overall structure, and the smoke was more of a mixture with a warming body buzz with plenty of brain activity(Don't smoke c99 at night.ha), so we took that plant and hit it with Head's C99 male,effectively a back-cross but with a different c99. We wanted to try and keep the strain on the sativa side.
These seeds are currently at seedbay as freebies if your interested.

These are the parents:

Powerhouse (C99 x Deepchunk)
picture.php

Head's C99
picture.php

Happy growing.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
hoping....

hoping....

i am hoping to snag a pack of ya CheesexSSch

Super'silver'Chem'cheese... nice work sounds very interesting

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
mmhh that c99 male looks damn vigor.
would love to get my hands on some pollen and do some experiments. :dance013:

keep up the good work mrbiggs.

1000ARMSofKALI

hello, icmag fellow

very nice genetics...from it i can guess what smoke you like mr. biggs:biggrin:... very nice male...does he reeks pineapple? that powerhouse looks the best, great resin content...

good luck with your seeds projects!:smokeit:

kali:witch:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I really like the powerhouse purple pheno ! good job on growing these girls !

C

cork144

i just love your powerhouse bigsy, such a looker,

hope everythings well mate, keep safe,

Awsome pics Biggs!

I just chopped down some room & currently soaking 4 of your UKCxSSCH. Very amped up, im about to get my rage on with these bad beauties! Never tried UKC or any of Rez hybrids so this will be double good for me.
I'll try to get some pics up and a lil report.

Keep up the good work! & i'll keep growing them!D

Peace,
Smoke Dream

Latest posts

Latest posts