What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma´s happy brother

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
This is my Happy Brother from Karma Genetics

day 26 of flower..

picture.php

picture.php

one of my favorite smokes of all time...first time growing it:woohoo:

peace
icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
...sorry but these were from day 24 of 12/12

this is from today...day 26 :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yes five he sure is...i just finished his funky dwarf and o man what a treat....

peace¨

icetoker

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hey ice hope you dont mind.....btw is your's the hb"cut"?...here's my HB BXI...
picture.php

picture.php

some tric's.....
picture.php

i can remove these if you want....oh yeah...keepin' it feisty.....

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Lol mike......you dont dare to remove these great pics dude....lol

yes this is the cut from karma....your BXI looks awesome. How´s the smell? lovely colors :)

peace
icetoker

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
different...kinda mangoey,complex floral's...lot's going on in here....im watching...

HindukushMaster

ice if yours is gonna look anythin like moneys ur in for some of that shieeeeeeet. whats in happy brother??? never heard of that

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems almost no one can describe the smell of it. I Love hearing that. It makes it even more intriguing thanks for sharing and keepem coming :D

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Day 31....

picture.php

picture.php

now its time for some serious feeding......i have been very mild with my feeding until now(reccomended by master karma :) ) but now there will be no mercy, full attack with the pk and carbo..... ( i usually never go higher thatn ec 1.6 (tap water ec 0.2)

have a nice weekend

icetoker

L

Ludo

ALL :respect: ICETOKER...!!! :woohoo: there sure is some good KARMA going on there.......beautifull Herb.....!!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Day 35 of flower.

Leaves getting a little more pale shade over them....i guess i hit them right this time with swithching the nutes over( done about 10 days after swithch)

still feeding them ec 1.6 and by the look of them thay could take more but i´m not sure if should...... i am a little nute shy i guess ..lol

First a couple of pics ala hps

picture.php

picture.php

and after dark just at lights out..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buds reek of goodness and are just so solid......

have a good evening/day/night everyone :)

happytoker(soon i will..)

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
nice update.....pound em with that pk!yeah mine took all i threw at em'......great show icetoker....:D

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
great icetoker them girls get fat pretty fast what u think the yield will be on 1 plant:yes::yes:

moneymike ur BXI pics is sweet 2 bro:yes::yes:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks you guys :) Yes i also think the hb will be in ppl´s gardens in the future...... it´s just soooo good :bow: to karma

I have no idea what the yield will be, but i do know that these buds are just solid so i guess they will surprize me when wheighed in.

A quick one from day 36 (today)

picture.php

Fattening up they are.........

p.s. thanks to karma bro for the growing tips.......you nailed it!!!

peace

happytoker