What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Larry OG Flower journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JeffSpicoli

Brasta - ya the B&W's look pretty nuts. I like it.

Swollen Calyx - I think swerve saids hes grown them both side by side, but i dont know of any threads or pics of the 2 larrys side by side. And ya 3weeks + are the norm for any 'old' og cut

Rasputin - thanks for stoppin by

tdmaker2 - What up bro? thanks for stoppin by, hope all is well, im sure you have been keeping busy.

afgooey - Things are gettin close, but still got a ways to go... I think 10 weeks is a minimum for the larry cut. Ill probably let her go 11... Ill have to take some new shots soon, been super busy and need to get some new batteries for my cam. It currently at 7-8 weeks

Specoli, Hope you don't mind me postin a pic or two. great thread bro. Wick told me a while ago that there was 2 different Larry's floatin around. He said we might want to try his different Larry cut. Is this the same Respect cut that you guys are talking about?Anyways here's a pics of Larry @ 62 days.

J

JeffSpicoli

i honestly wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the respect and the larry.
Im personally gonna get rid of the larry, will probably run her once more. But i doubt she will stick around.
I gotta buy some batteries, and find some time to take some new shots....
Tomorrow is the start of week 8

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
YEAH JEFF!!!!!! cant wait for see some more news about your ADVENTURES with the LARRY!!

cant wait but I CAN SURVIVE!!!!

spicoliadventure.gif

good time to you Jeff!

J

JeffSpicoli

aha, nice pic Elemental!! i got some new shots i took, just need to post them up... Maybe ill take some tonight when the lights go on

Elemental

Veteran
HELL YEAH JEFF! no problem!! ANYTIME!!!!

im so eager to see whats new on the LARRY'WORLD,the b/w pics has lots of style!!!!!

colud be the fist time to see a b/w pic running for the next pic of the month in my opinion......................

enjoi that RARE pic about one of the best 80'MOVIE!!

spicoli.jpg

pretty athletic for be an all time STONER!chicks loves his body!all HOMIES likes his KARMA!!!!

SPICOLI know what he DO!

J

JeffSpicoli

ok i think tonight will be 10 weeks. been flushing for roughly 3 weeks
I have some pics from a few days ago...
She got fucked up from some overwatering, and all the leaves have been dying since. Doesnt seem like the roots are uptaking any of the moisture left in the soil....
Ill probably end up cutting her pretty soon.

These pics looks way better in B&W, so ill just post them like that.
Ill post the colored ones later, but they honestly look crappy compared to the black and white.

Im about to flower a nice big bushy Chem D next :woohoo:
I was contemplating buying a few high output flouro's... Just to have little heat, and i also saw my buddies flowering girl, that was just under compact flouros, and the shit was DENSE, and suuuuper frosty.. I was jealous

anywaze, here are some pics
(this first shot is from like week 8, the rest sometime on week 9)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Elemental

Veteran
style,style and more style JEFF!

those shots looks like we r back in the '50!

smoke some LARRY and ride your cadillac!

i told you,never seen any b/w pics for the pic of the month,you could be the first to beign nominate!!

Brastaman

what up spicoli!

i always have troubles with flowering mothers, especially four month old OG mothers. When its flushed for more than 2 weeks it goes down hill real fast. Do you pH your flush water or do you use some chemical cleaning solution? or just plain unadjusted water? Do you think she yielded nice?

J

JeffSpicoli

ya i def noticed as soon as she started gettin flushed, things went down hill fast... I gave her one flush with clearex.. The rest for the most part was RO water, and maybe twice with some molasses. I never PH'd the flushed water, as the RO water is at like 7. so i wasnt really sweatin it. Also, like a week ago she got overwatered, and a lot of the drain water was sitting in the tray below... This REALLY fucked her up, and she only got worse day by day, and never dried out... I definetly think yield suffered because of this...
I should get like 1to2 zips... I think if i had everything dialed in/ perfect all the way through, i could of gotten 3 easy.

This next round should be a lot better, got the Chem D.. which already yields soooooo much better than ANY ogk... And im NOT going to use bushmaster... I think i went slightly overboard on the bushmaster, and it caused everything to turn out with lots of pistils... I do NEED to use bushmaster on this chem d i just flipped, as its probably gonna outstretch my space... But id rather not...

Any of you ever use Foxfarms Open Sesame??? I think im probably best off going really mellow on any of that stuff, and probably not gonna try any of the stuff that bumps them into bloom right away

Does this look like a familiar Larry Cut?

Does this look like a familiar Larry Cut?

Title says all. I am mostly curious how long to wait on flowering but read earlier in thread possibly 90days...if so that is fine but hope the smoke is worth it, i am around days 42 atm. Can you specify this cut if its even truly larry, Got from a friend in Fresno area.

picture.php

picture.php

Hope these posts aren't too intrusive, remove pics if they are in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts