What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009 Grow - Chem D, White, Sour Chunk, Katsu and pre 98 bubba kush. Power House, ...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Well i have another thread but the tittle has NONE of the strains im currently growing so i figured id make a new one with the right names on it this time. I plan to phase out the old thread unless i get new responses then ill respond but im gonna let it slide for now, you can check it out here : http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=84788&page=27 for early bloom shots of the strains im putting up here.
( this post was made on 4-17-09) :
Here go the updates i promised, i was ognna wait till tomorrow but i guess i couldn't. Some shots of the girls in no particular order : Chem D(two cuts), Kromes White, Pre 98 & Katsu Bubba Kush, and finally Sour Chunk. I recently put in another Katsu Kush and a Bio Diesel into the bloom room(both in 5 gallon containers), and i got a katsu kush in the waterfarm vegging for about 2 wks now, i shoulda put a white cut into the waterfarm since the WF really makes trichome production explode so im sure a white would do great in there. Last time i put a cut of the Alpha Diesel and it came out 1000 x's better than the one i did in 5 gallons of hydromix HP, no matter ill just have an incredible katsu in the WF.
I really wanna get the 8 bucket WF system(they recently upgraded the containers to larger ones) or a 3x3 E&F table with net cups w/ hydroton im positive i can attain similar results in the 3x3 that i got with the WF. Im a firm believer that hydroponics is definitely a move i wanna make considering the results i got on that alpha diesel cut i put in there last time, nothing ive grown in dirt has impressed me as much.
picture.php

^^The group
picture.php

^^Pre 98 Bubba Kush
picture.php

^^^ Sour Chunk
picture.php

^^ Kromes White
picture.php

^^^ Chem D(plant A)
picture.php

^^^Chem D(plant B)
picture.php

^^^Katsu Bubba Kush

Grown in BCUZZ Hydromix HP soiless medium. Using PBP, cal mag, heavy weight(molasses) AN Big Bud . In veg i used FF grow big, AN voodoo juice, Sensizym, Piranah. I need to hit up the store and get more of everything ijust listed and more shit, its never ending. At first i was a seed whore now you can add nute whore too. Speaking of seeds i have three Purple kush X (pure kush X deep chunk), two Block Head X DC in soil about 5 inches tall :) and one really pretty Powerhouse(C99 X DC) about 15 inches tall ready to get some serious feedings :) as soon as i make more room im gona crack a shit load of Green LION SEED :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Here is the BIODIESEL(my prized strain), shes about 2 wks behind theones up top, shes ognna be killer
picture.php

picture.php

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Boh Boh! WAMEN big ups man, thank you . Honestly i still think the Bio Diesel KICKS all their ass as far as taste and smell goes, with the white and chem D tied for second(both taste n smell sick too). id say id be happy growing the three and only those three but i know there has to be more incredible elites to find in the green lions crosses he hookd it up with! i need to get cracking! so far i got three Purple Kush X (Pure Kush X DC) , and two Block Head X DC

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great lookin girls man! What can you tel us about your prized lady? Looks super greeen and lucuious! Respect.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^ thanks joe bean!

Great lookin girls man! What can you tel us about your prized lady? Looks super greeen and lucuious! Respect.

The bio diesel pheno i have is incredible , i think 5legged goat has a pheno that is close, but i dont think its the same one. It is really really pretty(almost as pretty as the alpha diesel pheno in the waterfarm DAMN i wish i had kept that cut, but i still have 5 beans of the AD), let me dig up a snap shot of that bio diesel nasty ness, i have no idea how NONE of these pics made it to the POTM ceremonies LOL u know? i mean i know they are worthy but i guess one day ill win again :p

(from thread : http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118544)
1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_2.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_3.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_5.JPG

1007810-04-09_biodiesel_71_days_4.JPG

100789-28-08_BIODIESEL_8.JPG

^^ check out 5 leged's bio diesels his are as amazing as any ive seen... he should be really happy soon lol

its not just how it looks, this plant stinks i mean its sticky stinky oily nasty trichome skunky danky diesel mack truck good ness.. smack you in the face type shit even if you vacu seal

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
about to bump up the PPM's @ week 5 to 25 ML of PBP, 10 ML of Cal mag +, 4ML of BIG BUD powder and 5ml of molasses :) should do tha trick :)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
updates this friday or saturday :) the chem D is gettin fat and stinky! switching to PBP definitely has improved smell and i imagine taste, its very noticable

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
wicked wicked wicked strains dude! I bet that blockhead x deep chuck will be something great, i can feel it

Subscribed and watching! They look great

ArcticBlast

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:muahaha:Tagged, subscribed, pulling up a chair or whatever you want to call it im fucking here all the way for this one sorry bout the swearing but this one has got me excited!!!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love it to the bone my friend! you shure must be proud of bio diesel! i will get your pix one the potm, especially if you remove the dating tag!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
AB, Benji, ESBE my brothers!! thanks for the warm vibez :) you know ill be pumping this thread full of as dank as i can possible pics as soon as possible :)
I just took some shots of the veg area : cuts of everything that i have in bloom, the green lion seeds, the powerhouse female i recently acquired and katsu bubba kush in the waterfarm(just starting to get comfortable in it) pix of the veg up next, and updates for bloom tomorrow night after i feed em :) ill be following your own individual works too :)

G

grapepunched

i'm diggin yer shots and strains,
keep it up bro and glad to see you at it
again, i'm sure you'll pull a nice haul

-gp

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yo thanks GP appreciate the kind words, im so glad to be back and even glad-er(?) to be flowering the dank again. I just got back from the bloom room and OMG the smells are starting to get CRAZY!!! the chem D that im really baby-ing is getting really really stinky almost as bad if not worse than the bio diesel but the thing is the bio diesel doesnt start to really stink bad untill at least day 50, the chem D is on day 30 something!!!! its fucking insane!!! i gotta run the scrubber and fans 24 hrs, where usually only let it run while the light is on and about 30 mins after it shuts off, i found the chem D and white are the stinkiest when the light is off and the temps are cool!

I wanted to ask the PBP and cal mag users when i can start to bump up the PPM's, im on week five and im about to feeed and i noticed on the PBP bottle they say 30 ML of PBP for aggressive feed, ive been giving 15 ML(3tsp), can i safely go to 25-30 ML's now???
Man i cant friggin wait to smoke some 70+ day properly cured chem D for my first time all the couple of times i grew out the Chemd it took a back seat tot he bio D and white, im having a hard time letting go of anything. I planned to grow out everything and get rid of whatever didnt impress me, but the thing is each clone is amazing in its own right and i cant bring myself to get rid of any of them even tho i need the room for new cuts n seeeds!!! i guess ill just have to sleep in my living room and convert my bedroom into another grow lab :p
veg shots coming up now :p

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Here is some shots from the veg area, growing under two T5 dual tubes with homedepot veg tubes for plants(t5's are the way to veg, super tight nodes and really nice growth, im selling my 250w MH's and buying more floro tubes)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
jus fed all the girls in bloom, they got 25 ml's of PBP, 15 ml's of cal mag, 5ml of big bud. The PPM's totaled to 850 PPM, id consider that light feed i guess next time ill hit em with 30-35 mls of PBP and 20 ML's of cal mag :)
Cant wait to see what the increase from 15 ml's to 25 ml's is gonna do :)
Pix of buds later tonight :)

Dr. Bloom

Very nice NYCD!
I feel your pain with the lack of space for new seeds and cuttings... And I sleep in the living room already :p

Latest posts

Latest posts