What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009 Grow - Chem D, White, Sour Chunk, Katsu and pre 98 bubba kush. Power House, ...

dtremayne

So all of you shit looks good NYC except those 2 strings garbage looking nugs... they dont even look appealing, but the rest does for suuuuuure!

P

Perpetual

Hey nycd, a quick question about hash for ya! I see in your location it says 90 u and 45 u. I myself have only made bubble hash. my 40 micron bag recently broke! My question is, between the 120, 90, 73, and 45 bags, what is your favorite? what bubbles the best? Do you use a 73? Ive gotten nothing from my 90 bag!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i bet that NEPALI could give to you one of the best KNOCK OUT!

keke.nz

daaaaaam dude those buds and bubble look awesome! sorry to hear about the job, any luck recently?

i finally got a grow up and running ill post a few pics up sometime for you to have a look if you want to..
keep up the good work.

peace keke :joint:

guineapig

Veteran
Nice work NYCDfan!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

Many blessings from guineapig.....you are a kind soul indeed....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Looking good my friend. Skills all over, from hash to buds you got it covered. Respect.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
bump! no man...shits ugly right now..but ill be back stronger than ever...yo mad love for thinking about me man!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Good to know buddy...........................

HELL YEAH nice MILKY SOG A.

let me try

IMG_32221.JPG

IMG_32241.JPG

IMG_32301.JPG

IMG_32311.JPG

IMG_32321.JPG

IMG_32361.JPG

IMG_31801.JPG

its was some Strawberry Diesel 90u,perfect fuel for any machine.

miss you bro