What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Along came a Spyder

canned abyss1

Veteran
This thread is a continuation of the thread
Sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder, Purple Auto-flower http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107429

I have started calling this strain Spyder taken from Sputnik and Lowryder The pix in the previous thread are F4's, the pix in this thread are F5's except for the first one with the name, it is an F4. I will be adding more pix after I upload them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

MEDI-EVIL

awesome m8' ideal for outdoors in Ireland..

i'll buy some beens off you canned let me know..

M.E

Meaty

Very nice, healthy plants. Ive grown out WR and AK lowrider hybrids and they've had purple hues but nothin like those! Il be along for this ride.

kp^

WOW, Is it really... NOO.. can't be! Spyder!!! IT LOOKS LIKE IT!!!! :yoinks::kewlpics:

This looks like the same stuff that was going around my area a few years ago... OMG! The taste... describable.. the smoke... KNOCK YA ON YER ARSE!!!:smoker::bongsmi:

My buddy was able to get a few seeds from the buds that was in a personal stash... Gonna prolly pop em, and some feminized trainwreck seeds I've been holding onto. Would like to add them into the new room im working on. Will post results when I can. :wink:

Thanks for sharing Dude,The Spyer you got here is identical to what my buddy and I remember.. Yours are looooking so healthy! What ya got them in? Still searching thru yer threads. I'd love to find out where you've been keeping this fiiiiiiiiine lady!!!! :)

Peace and happy growing!!! :smoweed:

Mc__Nugget

i would say its very unlikely you guys came across this weed. Canned made them by crossing lowryder#2 with sputnik, and then stabilizing that over 4 or five generations. These babies are completely custom. good job canned!