What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Along came a Spyder

Sabe

Awesome looking AF man! Just love purple strains in general, and then i came by this auto purple with crystals all over.

Can you tell me more about your growstyle? Is it "Hempy buckets style" just with a share res instead of individual res?

Keep up the good work man, looking forward to see your seeds on the market someday :D ill for sure buy some :D

Sabe

Very nice work, and man they sure did pack it on the last few weeks. Great pics as well, thanks for sharing your work, and i'm interested in your method as well.

cannedabyss1

I've been growing autos for years.
I have worked on and created many different auto strains.
Example-
Auto Biddy Early
Auto Matanuska Thunder Fuck
Auto C-99 BX
Auto G13 Haze
8 Weeker
etc...

I'm not familar with Sputnik, but must say you have done a excellent job.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Some more dried bud pix. :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

canned abyss1

Veteran
Awesome looking AF man! Just love purple strains in general, and then i came by this auto purple with crystals all over.

Can you tell me more about your growstyle? Is it "Hempy buckets style" just with a share res instead of individual res?

Keep up the good work man, looking forward to see your seeds on the market someday :D ill for sure buy some :D

Sabe

I started out with 8 oz styrofoam cups filled with perlite (put 3 or 4 holes in the bottom about 3/8 inch in diameter). After the seeds have cracked they are placed in the cups about an inch below the perlite and covered up. Place the cups in a tray filled with about an inch of nutrient water (whatever hydro solution you prefer) add a airline with an air stone and place it in the water. I usually only use perlite when I am working with autoflowering strains, after I determine the sex I put the females in 20 oz cups, keep the best males for breeding in 8 oz cups and discard the rest.

Sabe

I started out with 8 oz styrofoam cups filled with perlite (put 3 or 4 holes in the bottom about 3/8 inch in diameter). After the seeds have cracked they are placed in the cups about an inch below the perlite and covered up. Place the cups in a tray filled with about an inch of nutrient water (whatever hydro solution you prefer) add a airline with an air stone and place it in the water. I usually only use perlite when I am working with autoflowering strains, after I determine the sex I put the females in 20 oz cups, keep the best males for breeding in 8 oz cups and discard the rest.

Sounds Awesome CA :D thanks alot for the information. Looking forward to see Spyder on the market someday :D Great work so far!

Ohh a little question regarding the cups.. 20oz cups thats like 0,5liter.. Is that big enough for them in there short lifetime, or do you repot again later? I've only done soil grows so far, and 0,5liter will make them rootbound very fast in soil.

But i guess hydro is somehow different..

canned abyss1

Veteran
Sounds Awesome CA :D thanks alot for the information. Looking forward to see Spyder on the market someday :D Great work so far!

Ohh a little question regarding the cups.. 20oz cups thats like 0,5liter.. Is that big enough for them in there short lifetime, or do you repot again later? I've only done soil grows so far, and 0,5liter will make them rootbound very fast in soil.

But i guess hydro is somehow different..

The roots just grow out of the holes in the bottom of the cups and into the water in the tray.
Bigger pots or cups would probably be more efficient and give a bigger yield but these plants were being used for breeding so they didn't need to be as big.

Sabe

The roots just grow out of the holes in the bottom of the cups and into the water in the tray.
Bigger pots or cups would probably be more efficient and give a bigger yield but these plants were being used for breeding so they didn't need to be as big.

Ahh i see :D Thanks alot mate... Makes sense to use smaller pots for Breeding yea :)

Im still stunned by your Spyder :D thoes purple colors and all these trics.. Simply amazing dude.. Keep up the good work :)

Best luck

Sabe

canned abyss1

Veteran
Spyder F6

Well here it is, the next generation of Spyder.
These are Spyder F6's somewhere around 53 days from seed. They still have about 2 1/2 weeks to go.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cyber echo

holy sh1t dude.
*drools*
I defo want some seeds when they hit the market.

How do they smell by the way ?
Do the F5s look better than the F6 or is it just me ?

canned abyss1

Veteran
holy sh1t dude.
*drools*
I defo want some seeds when they hit the market.

How do they smell by the way ?
Do the F5s look better than the F6 or is it just me ?

Some have a cherry/floral smell and some have a lemony/skunky smell.

The F5's do look a little better, but it is because they are about 2 days older than the F6's are in the pics. The other reason is because the F5's started flowering a few days sooner than the F6's which puts them close to a week ahead of the F6's in flower development in these pics. The f6's are now about 59 days and they have had a resin explosion in the past week and have surpassed the F5's (more pics coming soon). The F'6's will take a little longer to finish, but their yield and trichome production is much better

Latest posts

Latest posts