EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

I'm interested in seeing the brightest of the brightest of colors bud-wise, your brightest blue buds, brightest purple buds, your buds of intense color one way or the other.

Essentially, this'll hopefully become a thread where you can show off your most exotic buds of color.

Let's see what you guys got!
    The following quotes are from my husband, WolfSpider, with the exception of Yummybud & MasterMagic's quotes.

"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"

"I'm starting to feel like a mushroom---Kept in the dark and fed bullshit."

"Say what you mean, and mean what you say."

Originally posted by Yummybud
    I can piss on my self as I please.
    Originally posted by MasterMagic
    something i learned along time ago...you make the rules...you win the game...belief in ones self...make your own rules my friend

Here is my blue bud his name is Papa Smurf

Lol in all seriousness I think this thread is a wonderful idea and I cannot wait to see some colorful herb shots. I'll take a couple pics of my purple ice when lights on comes.
    muslims, jews and christians war, 'til no-one's left to praise the lord!

Those who wish to be must put aside the alienation, Get on with the fascination, The real relation, The underlying theme

The lover of life's not a sinner\The ending is just a beginner\The closer you get to the meaning\The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know

One day I feel I’m on top of the world\And the next it’s falling in on me\I can get back on\I can get back home\One day I feel I’m ahead of the wheel,\And the next it’s rolling over me

Don't let the days go by\Coulda been easier on you\I couldn't change, though I wanted to\Shoulda been easier by three\Our old friend fear, and you, and me

Sometimes the lights all shinning on me\ Other times I can barely see\ Lately it appears to me\ What a long strange trip its been.

Hold your head up

Comment

he rox!

happy 420 everyone

Comment

Shiva turn out nicely.....

Comment

...re-veg from the '04 season. Got a little too chilly in the garage

Blackberry...

- Butte
          Last edited by Butte; 04-20-2006, 16:54.
          I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
          That what I thought was you and you,
          Was really me and me.
          ______________________________ ___________________

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..." :smoke: :yes:

Comment

Here you go Niki. These are pics of Blackberry widows grown by my friend Dezylu ( I stole his pic, but I know he won't mind)

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/50...arvest_003.jpg

Comment

Prop 215/sb420 compliant.

Comment

Here are a few pics from last seasons outdoor. Strain unknown but was mostly sativa. enjoy.

Stoned S

Comment

Wow, talk about some gorgeous ladies Hard to believe the government thinks a plant with this kind of beauty is "dangerous"
                  Unregistrd, I had a lady with the same leaf coloring as yours that died last month (grower's fuck-up) What strain is yours? She looks so eerily similar to mine, just curious to know what strain yours is.
                  Last edited by Nikijad4210; 04-20-2006, 22:36.
                  The following quotes are from my husband, WolfSpider, with the exception of Yummybud & MasterMagic's quotes.

"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"

"I'm starting to feel like a mushroom---Kept in the dark and fed bullshit."

"Say what you mean, and mean what you say."

Originally posted by Yummybud
                  I can piss on my self as I please.
                  Originally posted by MasterMagic
                  something i learned along time ago...you make the rules...you win the game...belief in ones self...make your own rules my friend

Comment

thanks gcg

well yes all i don't mind if gcg takes some pics and puts them up so there is not a link instead of the pic hee we go the first few are my blackberry widows

now my afghan berrys f1

i hope you all enjoy as i have enjoyed sharing with you

Comment

Ahhh... Skier! Good to see you bro... Hopin for a good ole, bad ass BC harvest this year eh!
                      Was wondering when you were gonna show up...
                      Sorry, I suffer from CRS... -Can't Remember Shit!-
                      Inhale, Exhale, Mmmmm.... Better than air!
                      OG Refugee.
                      GH White Rhino Test Grow

Comment

Venomberry99

Fj
                        "Art arises when the vision of the artist and the manifestation of nature agree to find new shapes"

"As the most important basic input in agriculture, the seed should be of very good quality, and the most vital attribute of that quality is viability"

premium seeds for premium people - non feminized @ Seedboutique !
                        Server Funds Blue Mint available now @ sbay!

Mountain High Seeds Helpdesk

Comment

Originally posted by Nikijad4210
                          Wow, talk about some gorgeous ladies Hard to believe the government thinks a plant with this kind of beauty is "dangerous"
                          Unregistrd, I had a lady with the same leaf coloring as yours that died last month (grower's fuck-up) What strain is yours? She looks so eerily similar to mine, just curious to know what strain yours is.

THanks man there BUBBA KUSH!
                          Prop 215/sb420 compliant.

Comment

beautiful pics all round people, I think thats one of the reasons I came to IC in the first place, best pics of any site I reckon. Nik, thanks for starting this here thread, I am enjoying it immensely and its less than a page long... keep em coming people! oh and btw dez, that afberry f1 looks awesome!

Comment

Yeah thanks rookie, good to see you too! Hopefully it should be a good one for us! its been a little slow getting started, but the beans are going in the soil this weekend. What you got going this spring?

Comment

Working...
                              X