No announcement yet.

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have 4 strains to chose from.... Just gonna do a lil backyard party here... I saved a mom from my best plant last year and I am just gonna grow her this year. 3 or 4 of em.. Thats it.
    I may go and find a plot out in the woods somewhere and plant a bunch of clones later in the summer. Part from that, pretty boring... :wink:
    Got my hp mom that i've been keeping all winter outside already... It's pretty cold out but she's still growin...
    I spose I should throw in some color too..

Sorry, I suffer from CRS... -Can't Remember Shit!-
    Inhale, Exhale, Mmmmm.... Better than air!
    OG Refugee.
    GH White Rhino Test Grow

Comment

ROOKIE...congratulations...
      Non bombardatemi di messaggi privati per i vostri problemi di coltivazione, rispondo solo nei threads

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
      ___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

sigpic

Comment

My ak48 looks ok

HeHe

Comment

HERES A FEW COLORFULL ONES i HAVE

gREAT JOB EVERYBODY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
          Last edited by swollen calyx 1; 04-22-2006, 14:05.

Comment

Great shots guys, absolutely stunning girls
            Stoned Silly, that first shot up there's gorgeous, hell of a shade of purple, man!
            The following quotes are from my husband, WolfSpider, with the exception of Yummybud & MasterMagic's quotes.

"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"

"I'm starting to feel like a mushroom---Kept in the dark and fed bullshit."

"Say what you mean, and mean what you say."

Originally posted by Yummybud
            I can piss on my self as I please.
            Originally posted by MasterMagic
            something i learned along time ago...you make the rules...you win the game...belief in ones self...make your own rules my friend

Comment

another

bud shot

stay green & safe
              deZerTomB.

Comment

Some killer shots everybody! Here's three colorful ones I grew..

unknown strain

a different unknown strain

godbud

Comment

^^......
                  WOW! I love red....
                  I had a bonsai white rhino that I flowered and she did that too but the leaves were much more yellow.
                  Amazing shots everyone...
                  Sorry, I suffer from CRS... -Can't Remember Shit!-
                  Inhale, Exhale, Mmmmm.... Better than air!
                  OG Refugee.
                  GH White Rhino Test Grow

Comment

Heres a shot of one of my buds in my current ice grow, day 54.

muslims, jews and christians war, 'til no-one's left to praise the lord!

Those who wish to be must put aside the alienation, Get on with the fascination, The real relation, The underlying theme

The lover of life's not a sinner\The ending is just a beginner\The closer you get to the meaning\The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know

One day I feel I’m on top of the world\And the next it’s falling in on me\I can get back on\I can get back home\One day I feel I’m ahead of the wheel,\And the next it’s rolling over me

Don't let the days go by\Coulda been easier on you\I couldn't change, though I wanted to\Shoulda been easier by three\Our old friend fear, and you, and me

Sometimes the lights all shinning on me\ Other times I can barely see\ Lately it appears to me\ What a long strange trip its been.

Hold your head up

Comment

thanks hideyoshi you rock man.stop in my thread and hit us all up ok
                      http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=15206
                      i will be updateing soon i got like three pheno's right now one pinkish and one is going way purple so stop in and i will let everyone know how they turn out ok be safe

Comment

Whatsup everyone, I took a few new pics figured I show them off

Comment

The bud was blue, but the flash made it appear even bluer
                          more usually though, mine get a hint of pink
                          When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Same strain , different plants . This is my BlockHead , gettin it's flush on .

Comment

Colorfull is the word already..........my god people, you ALL are blowing the covers off the lids. Wonderful......beautiful.....a mazing.......

This is shot with the MH half on of a Schrommy Dz bud....

This is my big mom rez pheno

Massive buds..........more rezdog influence.......reeks thru the walls.....LOL
                              Last edited by Desiderata; 04-26-2006, 09:33.
                              sigpic

"We need courage to become happy, to triumph over life’s trials, to help others, and to take action for peace and justice..."

R.I.P Elemental

Comment

holy GODAMN JESUS .....
                                Where do I get my hands on a reddish pheno or strain?
                                are there certain conditions that'll help bring it out?

Love the Red and the Blue!

WHY ARE THE BEST LOOKING ONES UNKNOWN?

Peace and technicolour buddage
                                Peace Δ9-THC
                                °º¤ø„¸ ``°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨
                                ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸
                                // // //
                                R A S T AF A R I

ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ø„¸
                                ¨°º¤ø¸ C . A . N . N . A . B . I . S „ø¤º°¨
                                °º¤ø„¸ ``°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨
                                ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸