What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Machine or Hand Agitation?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
For those that have used the washing machines like bubble bag man sells....is it worth the extra money to not have to hand stir?

Or is the yield increased? Quality?

About to order some bags (no brand has been chosen yet) and just curious if I should buy the machine as well.

Thanks in advance!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
It's worth the extra money in my opinion.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I used my bubble bags with ice water the first time, but every time since then I've been using dry ice. It sublimates directly into CO2 so there is never a wet phase which means you don't have to dry your kief out, it's ready to smoke right off the table. I've never used one of the machines though, sorry.

Rembetis

https://www.aquaculturenurseryfarms.com/sieve-sets/sieve-sets-stackable-12/

I switched to these sieves lately. I like them so far and feel like they are more durable than the bags. Bags dont seem to last that long so I dont buy expensive sets. Also quicker clean up with a bit of alcohol compared to the bags. I agitate using a drill with a paint mixer in a 5 gal bucket. Been doing that way for years and always got great results.

One other thing, Frenchy sent me a link awhile back for the machine he used at the time and it was just a cheap RV washing machine. $35 at that time which was only a couple years ago. Not familiar with Bubblemans machine but others I have seen were similar to the one Frenchy was using

Latest posts

Latest posts