What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sub Zero Hash - Liquid Nitrogen Hash Extraction by DiMoDz.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
High

picture.php

Timber with 220 micrometer sieve as accurate as for tower box.

Box is to collect from the resin, which is seen here in blue.

Very important for the whole process is at the proper gloves and safety glasses.
Both must be able to endure a cold of minimum degree minus180!

Because nitrogen is not to be trifled with. freezer burn is not pretty.
therefore protects is also very important.

There are several big of liquid nitrogen. This is not the biggest.

There is no method that I've tried where you can edit as much material in such a fast time.
until now have tried all types of functions other than extra dry ice.

Check it out

Part 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job! Thanks for sharing!

How was taste and effect?

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome work D, you definitely got skillz bro :good: nonetheless I'd recommend to wear a
suitable apron next time, seeing the way that you are taking the nitrogen out of this
container, really gives me the creeps! I'm sure that you know what you are doing but please take care bro.

GF-Z

maybe with thermo isolation... be aware, nitrogen can seriously freeze your hands :D nice pics... That's the effect and etc? Is it healthy?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow that's pretty far out, was also wondering how hard it is to get liquid nitrogen hehe. just a bit dangerous too, for just doing a sift no? cool stuff though, very cool (frozen) :)

so whats the advantage of this method? you just wanted to try it? the hash looks very bright yellow, how does it hit? any difference to normal dry sifted hash?

thanks for sharing man.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Nice job! Thanks for sharing!

How was taste and effect?

your welcome & Thx :tiphat:

i see many hash threads from you :biggrin:

i have only try Copenhagen Kush Nitro hash here whas strong effect of body at 2 hours. the taste whas good, but i like cure more weeks the resin and than i can tell more.

great job DI!!!!

Nice pix and equipment!!

chEErs!!

thx is cheap equipment

awesome work D, you definitely got skillz bro
good.gif
nonetheless I'd recommend to wear a
suitable apron next time, seeing the way that you are taking the nitrogen out of this
container, really gives me the creeps! I'm sure that you know what you are doing but please take care bro.

merci bro 4 comment,

yeah sure that whay is write that in intro.
but only for that pix came some drops out.
i am carefull with that stuff.