Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

well, this was a thread i started about a year and a half ago, mainly inspired at the time by a good friend of mine, the trichomefarmer, and his wonderful hashy melty shots. I want to get all our best shots back into a thread> as the one over at og, was becoming legendary. THe amount of beautiful shots in that thread, has to be recreated . So here i am to start the ball rolling. The only thing i ask, is please do not place oil shots in this thread, as this is the INSPIRATIONAL HASH SHOTS. iF ITS HASH, POST IT. if its oil, start an inspirational oil thread.
    With that said, i will throw a few up for starters, but over the course of the next month, i will try and throw all two thousand plus bubble shots i had over at OG, so as to have another great place for this information and photographs to be.
    Thanks gypsy and everyone here at Icmag, i am realy gonna start to make this home.
    GIve thanks

bubble man

Herb is the messenger bubble is the message

That thread needs a book made out of it.
    Everyone needs to try Toejam

Comment

It was a true OG gem.

Comment

All a bit sad really, glad to see it will be back.

PM me with an addy Bmon, I have got a big parcel of pictures for you.

Comment

Just uploading my shots onto the icmag servor, once im done, i will be able to get these on here realy fast. I also want to see from all the big meltheads out there, oil baron, maximo, perhapsyourgiddyaunt, trichomefarmer, and so many others, please feel free to dump all your best hash shots into this thread. lets make this as incredible as it was, when it was on Og, and surpass even that.
          Bless

bubble man

Comment

Inspirational enough for you ?

All made will Bubblebags and a bit of love.

Comment

Moi melthead ? Hands up, I confess 100% melthead, pot geek, canna nerd and bubble shot bandit.

sometimes the pics get better the higher you get but only sometimes

Comment

Totaly INSPIRATIONAL. those are amazing as always perhaps. cannot wait to get together with you again and share camera tips>( mostly i want to pick your brain lol)
                ok, figured out how to upload these pics, will put more up.

peace
                bubble man

Comment

Welli went down to my other computer,which has way more shots than my laptop.So now i can realy put up some great shots. This series of shots was catpiss bubblehash that was so damn white,i could resit pressing a little up for the camera's.
                  Here is more inspiration from this part of the world. join in anytime.

bubbleman

Comment

Bubbleman : GREAT hash pics
                    IceHASH

HASHmix

Peace & Smoke ZE

_ ° O _

Comment

All righty

1st thanks to Bubbleman for improving the bags/technique which has reinspired thousands to the joys of clean hash, and resulted in all these phenonmenal photos shared on the boards.

PERHAPS is the king of the dome photos he's on a whole new level imho.
                      Last edited by trichomefarmer; 02-23-2006, 13:43.
                      It wasn't me!

Comment

He definatley is. RRRRRRR
                        what camera do you use perhaps?

Comment

PYGA's dome shots really are on a different level very inspiring indeed!

heres a few of my pics, i will do my best to get the rest of my pics up on this thread and lots of new ones. the inspirational hash shots thread at OG was one of my all time favorites and its so sad its gone but im sure with time this thread can grow to be even better than the old one...

:tup: Great pics as always Bubbleman, PYGA, _ ° O _, Trichomefarmer

Comment

Whats up everybody, Its nice to see this thread is back (with the usual cast of characters). Heres some older shots....

Comment

Last edited by BananaTree; 03-21-2008, 11:11.
                              :joint: Bubble :joint:

Comment

Working...
                              X