What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice collection Mod, i see you like to use the old piece maker? the coins look cool. did you use any heat to press them? did you grind your bubble before pressing? pressing the bubble seems to do some thing with it. it also makes it more storable i would think, as it creates a kind of protective skin of oil around it. have been meaning to do a piecemaker thread, should get my ass into gear and do it.

G

Actually i have been using my 43 dry screen for most of my hashmaking. Yes i do like the PM but it has several flaws to, esp for the price.
I have been using boiling water to melt the stuff in the PeaceMaker while pressing and then putting it in the ref to cool makes it peel easier. It brings the oils to the surface and makes it shine as well as helping make it solid. The crumbly ones had no heat.
See you
MOD

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Looks great MOD :yummy:

You make sure you bring some with you next week mate :D

And no, I'm not cheeky :p lol

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey whats up guys, glad to see this thread is back and alive. I got some UNBELIEVABLE BUBBLE TODAY. i am soooo stoked, i had to immidiately share with you guys.
The strain is purple kush, i show one bud shot, its still kinda fresh, thus the greenishness, of the bud.
The hash is a ten plus, hell ilts a 13 out of ten.
i have photographed the 120u, the 90u and the 73u, just to give you guys an idea of what kind of resin im dealing with here.
enjoy these shots guys, they are indeed mouthwatering and INSPIRATIONAL.
gREAT SHOTS all of you guys who have shared, its great to see.

peace
bubble man

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
MOD, lol

Bubbleman, that stuff looks scary man, I don't think I'd even dare to toke on that :yoinks:

G

What 2 say but, I give.. How can you follow those shots?? Beautiful and dangerous i'm sure.
Well done.
MOD

Perhaps

Thanks Chiefsmokingbud and gaiusmarius. Been meaning to get some outdoor shots like that for a while TF and Bubbleman that is making me drool, I hope one day I get to hit some of that with you on the deck in the sun at the Melting Point.

KALISTROYER said:
How can you follow those shots??

With an oldie but a goodie, one of my clearest melts ever, the definition of clear dome.

Hex

My lord!!! never have i tried hash that looks anything like that! it looks orgasmic! I think its time to do a bit of re-reading on bubble hash and see if i cant get any from my sensi star and nebula when its done!