What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

bubbleman

Veteran
Wow great shots guys keep em coming. I can just see it a few months from now when we have a hundred pages of incredible shots.

More shots from me....

bubble man

G

73u Pr0n

73u Pr0n

This is the first time I have posted any herbal extract cause I was a slow learner with the bags.. I think I have the hang of it now.

Basic D 73u bag.

G

rad thread, bubble man

awesome pic's, everybody, the bubble is magnifico

a few old pic's... got new 7 bag's... ordering the 8th bag soon... should return with pic's within a few weeks...

shalom

some purple rhino jelly:

purple rhino 73u:

the plant it came from:

some bubble from commerish herb:

tokin:

G

nice shots.... those are some awesome shots.. What bag was that out of?

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
Well, I posted these before but what the hell, it's been a while. Too bad I don't have a set of bags anymore. :badday:

peace :wave:
beans
405paul_bubble_simon_4_.JPG

405DSCN0340.JPG

405MEET_MR_BUBBLE.JPG

bubbleman

Veteran
great shots guys, nice to see you posting mrbean. sorry to hear you dont have bags anymore. whats up with that? coppers or friends who aren't friends?

let me know
as for now a few shots....

bubble man

somoz

Veteran
awesome shots guys....i love those little viles u roll with bubbleman they party.

and nice arts and crafts mybeans....a little hash plato!

waitin on me bubbleator but until then i'll keep stoppin by here. keep it up everybody.

somoz

G

sog army - thanks bro, nice to c ya - it was 73u in all shot's, the comerish (B.C.) herb made that dark color even with whole pieces and using the wooden spoon; but still very nice looking and great tokin' bubble

rad mybeans... get new 1's... Ralfie recently did...

bubble mon, those pic's are awesome, boss...

btw, there's no inspirational oil thread here, the resin round up is the oil/any hash thread...

keep it bubblin'...
shalom

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
bubbleman said:
great shots guys, nice to see you posting mrbean. sorry to hear you dont have bags anymore. whats up with that? coppers or friends who aren't friends?

let me know

well, i suppose it both fortunate and unfortunate at the same time that it was the latter. Nothing like getting screwed by SUPPOSEDLY GOOD FRIENDS. :badday:

somoz said:
and nice arts and crafts mybeans....a little hash plato!

thanks, yeah i had fun creating them..... then destroying them :biglaugh:
kinda like sand art, you know the kind created by some monks.... as soon as a piece is completed it is destroyed.

Tha Oil Baron said:
rad mybeans... get new 1's... Ralfie recently did

yeah, hopefully I'll be able to swing a new set by the end of summer, things are a bit tight right now so it gonna be a while. but I will have more creations eventually. already have a few ideas in my head :D :wink:

G

guest123

hey hey bubble man ,, im sure i can add the odd pic to your lovely thread here , i notice by the looks of a lot of the hash that much of it is from indoor weed ,, comes out real blonde and pretty looking ,, lets have a look a heap of bubble made from outdoor herb ..

G

guest123

this was some thanksgiving hash ,, and we certainly gave thanks for it ...

G

guest123

i love making hash ,, its always slightly different , never quite know what your gonna get ...

comphashon

this was always my fav!!! thanks bubbleman for starting a legend of a thread!!!and great work everybody!!! :woohoo:

this is(was)my collection the other day...and one of Rosin...for it is what my inspiration has lead my to!!!(so far!!!)
thanks
c

G

Could someone wipe the drool off my chin? After all you made me drool so it's your job. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts