What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

G

Bubble Bubble... All the Toil is Worth the Trouble!

Bubble Bubble... All the Toil is Worth the Trouble!

Abby :wave:

Perhaps

trichomefarmer said:

:woohoo:
PERHAPS is the king of the dome photos :yoinks: he's on a whole new level imho. :respect:

I am honoured TF, as you well know your Redeye Blue Sat cover is one of my inspirations.

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone.

At the moment I use a Nikon 5400 and a Raynox msn 500 screw on macro lens, I am looking to get a new set up soon though. To prove it is not all to do with fancy cameras, these are my first couple of melt shots taken with a £110 Ricoh Caplio G3.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
The bottles damnit.... !

is no one gonna tell me at least what they are...?
Peace

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Got any of your own pics to share and inspire with?

Got any of your own pics to share and inspire with?

Read the label. bubble
medication
100% trichomes.

Enjoy the photos and realize not all questions need answering. And NEVER ASK WHERE YOU CAN GET... on these boards.
good grief!

Also lets try and keep this thread as a showcase to inspire.

ps. can you slow your animated avatar down.

Last edited:

funker

318flubhoe.JPG

RIP OG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this thread turned into a clasic on OG. glad you revived it bubbleman.

well let me join the fun with one or two of me own melty shots.

have to agree with tf, perhaps has it down pat when it come to those much coveted full melt clear dome shots. so what the fuck are we even trying for hey? LOL

compliments on all the nice shots folks....oh yeah, funker; what is that man? it looks deadly, is it that stuff called budder? nice shot anyway what ever it is, lol.

4186melt1t-med.jpg

4186melt1s-med.jpg

Buzz Kronic

wow one of my fave posts is back ! Bubble Man those shots make me drool. Perhaps that double bubble clear dome is clasic I can almost taste it from here. I am going to see if I can find a few old pics to add. well keep up the good work B.K.

Perhaps

Sweet ball of L.U.I. you got there TF, anyone wanting an FMCD encounter should look no further than a pack of lovely Lui.