Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old shots from my IC gallery

POWER PLANT

This stuff did this a few times

PP

at the HT cup, behind bubbleman's bubblebag stand

It wasn't me!

Comment

Hey great to see you guys jumping in with some sweet hash shots. I am loving this alreadey> Mostly because i know just how quickly this incredible thread will grow.
      Last night i threw my third LEGENDS OF HASHISH party here in vancouver. Sort of a farewell to my gallery space. As it will be closing and perhaps moving at the end of this month.
      anyway we did it up bubbleman style with a dozen plus varieties of melty hashes to choose from, and about 10 different roors in da house. we had a plentyful time.
      This is the hash buffet that was set out with around 50 grams of bubble, a close up of each one, as well as my buffet plate with each kind of bubble on it. RENe and lizard bubble where also present but didnt make the buffet table, they were staying in a friends stash and if you asked you could get hit with either or.
      Da shots.....

bubble man

Herb is the messenger bubble is the message

Comment

damn Bman ! u throw some kick ass parties by the looks of it

some more of my old pics....Kali Mist Full Melt Bubblehash ( a few will remember this from last years IC420 cup)

Comment

beautiful as always hashstar,those are some great dome shots. Makes my mouth water,and my bubbler itch.
          here are a few of my old shots from the og thread.....

bubble man

Comment

woohoo

It wasn't me!

Comment

hahahaha thats awesome trichomefarmer, lovely indeed. I know you got thousands more, so lets see em lol

whooop whooop

bubble man

Comment

Hey Bubbleman,

Thankyou for the knowledge and Inspiration!

Keep it Ire

Comment

Wow great shots guys keep em coming. I can just see it a few months from now when we have a hundred pages of incredible shots.

More shots from me....

bubble man

Comment

73u Pr0n

This is the first time I have posted any herbal extract cause I was a slow learner with the bags.. I think I have the hang of it now.

Basic D 73u bag.

Comment

rad thread, bubble man

awesome pic's, everybody, the bubble is magnifico

a few old pic's... got new 7 bag's... ordering the 8th bag soon... should return with pic's within a few weeks...

shalom

some purple rhino jelly:

purple rhino 73u:

the plant it came from:

some bubble from commerish herb:

tokin:

Comment

nice shots.... those are some awesome shots.. What bag was that out of?

Comment

Well, I posted these before but what the hell, it's been a while. Too bad I don't have a set of bags anymore.

peace
                          beans

"POWER TO THE PEACEFUL" micheal franti

LET LOVE GUIDE YOU

LEAVE YOUR CLOWNSHOES AND YOUR NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR PLEASE.. THANK YOU

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
                          Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
                          Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President. 18 Dec. 1840

PLEASE don't PM me for seeds or cuts,.. Thank you

Comment

great shots guys, nice to see you posting mrbean. sorry to hear you dont have bags anymore. whats up with that? coppers or friends who aren't friends?

let me know
                            as for now a few shots....

bubble man

Comment

awesome shots guys....i love those little viles u roll with bubbleman they party.

and nice arts and crafts mybeans....a little hash plato!

waitin on me bubbleator but until then i'll keep stoppin by here. keep it up everybody.

somoz

Comment

sog army - thanks bro, nice to c ya - it was 73u in all shot's, the comerish (B.C.) herb made that dark color even with whole pieces and using the wooden spoon; but still very nice looking and great tokin' bubble

rad mybeans... get new 1's... Ralfie recently did...

bubble mon, those pic's are awesome, boss...

btw, there's no inspirational oil thread here, the resin round up is the oil/any hash thread...

keep it bubblin'...
                                shalom

Comment

Working...
                                X