What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
nice!
Here is some more hash shots

1007812-16-2007_Sour_Diesel_Wonder_Haze_Bubble_Hash_Joint.jpg

^^ smoking this right now!!! 5:22 PM est(12-16-2007) Sour Diesel Buds & Keefe Wonder Haze Bubble Hash( 90u & 45 u)

1007812-16-2007_Hash_Cross_Sections_2.jpg

1007812-16-2007_Hash_Cross_Sections.jpg

1007812-16-2007_Hash_Blocks.jpg

1007812-15-2007_dont_mess_with_my_hash_.jpg

1007812-15-2007_dont_mess_with_my_hash_2.jpg

1007812-15-2007_fresh_bubble_blocks.jpg

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
PP when were those shots taken...when was the bubble made??? thats why i time stamp mines...lets everyone know how fresh the hash is!!! im always curious on non time stamped hash shots of *when was it made?* lol

Hey Bro :rasta: im not sure of exact dates,i suck at remembering them,but any hash i make is usually smoked within days of dryin.So as far as being old or fresh,evryone of those pix is like a week old at max,then its in the lungs.I would like to cure my hash but it just never makes it.The Bubble i am holding is the most recent made,and the PP was the oldest,as far as when pic was takin..Peace and stay safe,PVP :joint:

G

My first real shot at hash, Quick wash ISO with stems and fan leaf. I'm happy with the results, wouldn't mind some bricks like others have! One day.

Last edited by a moderator:

bubbleman

Veteran
Not to be constantly repeating myself, but guys OIL isnt Hash, So lets try and keep the shots all HASH> wether its dry sifted, wet washed, finger collected, scissor hash, imported what ever, as long as its not OIL< we are good to go

My last sequence of meltyness

194macrobchpbubble-med.jpg

194macrodualdomes-med.jpg

194macroduelwindows-med.jpg

194macrocleardomescreenshot-med.jpg

194macrobchpdonesgalore-med.jpg

194macrocleardome2-med.jpg

Peace
Bubbleman

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
bubbleman said:
Not to be constantly repeating myself, but guys OIL isnt Hash, So lets try and keep the shots all HASH> wether its dry sifted, wet washed, finger collected, scissor hash, imported what ever, as long as its not OIL< we are good to go

My last sequence of meltyness

194macrobchpbubble-med.jpg

194macrodualdomes-med.jpg

194macroduelwindows-med.jpg

194macrocleardomescreenshot-med.jpg

194macrobchpdonesgalore-med.jpg

194macrocleardome2-med.jpg

Peace
Bubbleman

SHOW OFF!!!! haha jk wow bubble man..id give my left nut for a hit o that!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
PeavillePride said:
Hey Bro :rasta: im not sure of exact dates,i suck at remembering them,but any hash i make is usually smoked within days of dryin.So as far as being old or fresh,evryone of those pix is like a week old at max,then its in the lungs.I would like to cure my hash but it just never makes it.The Bubble i am holding is the most recent made,and the PP was the oldest,as far as when pic was takin..Peace and stay safe,PVP :joint:

im the same way..but ever sincei started this new job..ive been tokin lessss and less i work 4 to midnight but i dont smoke before work(yet lol)...i work as a travel agent and i need to sound on point in order to make sales...i cant sound all complacent and stoned, how you soun don the phone makes a huge impact on wether you make a sale or not. No one wants to trust a stoned sounding person with their travel plans for their entire family!
And after work, well lets just say three or four pulls from a pipe laced with bubble puts me right out!!! id say ive smoked possibly 2.5 grams so far this week in total including hash. where normally id have already smoked 3-5 grams easily. And i hear you on the memory part thats exacly why i time stamp the pics otherwise id NEVER know whent hey were taken!lol

mr.haze420

Veteran
recent visit to a local coffeeshop

recent visit to a local coffeeshop

everyone should have some hash, if you cannot buy it, make it yourself

G

niceeeeeeeeee store bought bubz or home grown?????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts