Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Here's a chance for our European friends to make us drool Although once in a while we get nice imported hash treats in North America... its just harder to find.

Similar threads on other forums have been popular and interesting. So c'mon everyone post up your photo's of your prized imported hashes and chat it up a bit....

I'll get a nice photo up shortly of some 'super afghani' that I was fortunate to come across.

It's hard to describe that great stone you get from hashes that come from that area of the world.... always mellow, relaxing, calming just enough to put a smile on your face, sometimes smoking bud makes me a bit paranoid... imported hash never does... I have no idea why.... different strains, longer cure is what I've read....

Anyway, if you're a fan of imported hash POST HERE.

Peace.

no cam or I'd make all of you hellajealous!!!! lol
    Leb ..afghan...and some moroc aswell.... lovely all the buzzes are differnet plus strongest I've smoked (outside morrocco)

Peaces!

Comment

Gold stamped Afghan.

Some gode qualitie Marocan, and Afghan.

Only Top!

Some Really fresh Hash.

A close up opp off some Marocan,

Some kind off Pollen

Godies.

6 diffrent types
      DWC-Rom

Comment

Here is one more close up of the Afghan
        DWC-Rom

Comment

GREAT pictures !

How do you guys like to smoke your hash?

peace

Comment

Thats some bangin Mazar-e-Sharif right there man!!

Looks nice.

I personally smoke hash out of a water pipe, I take slivers off the block with a razor blade, it lasts longer than just "loading" a bowl.

Of course if I had a key of charas like that Mazar, it wouldn't matter much!

M
            Genesis 1:29
            Revelations 22:2

I'm gonna SMOKE WEED for the rest of my life...

Comment

Originally posted by mmm420socal

Thats some bangin Mazar-e-Sharif right there man!!

Looks nice.

I personally smoke hash out of a water pipe, I take slivers off the block with a razor blade, it lasts longer than just "loading" a bowl.

Of course if I had a key of charas like that Mazar, it wouldn't matter much!

M
              Thae Bars with tha Afghan. is scripted with "Freedon of Afganistan" in gold.

here is how i smoke my hash.

Last edited by No_Shitt_In_Nor; 02-09-2006, 13:15.
              DWC-Rom

Comment

bubblebag. godies

DWC-Rom

Comment

some maroc hash

here is some maroc hash ,5 differnt potency and tastes but all nice

my g13 seed project

K.I.C.C

Comment

The Hash one the to last two pics have to be some killer hash. I hope i can go to Denmark this summer and find some godies.
                    DWC-Rom

Comment

man hashbean... nice pic's... i'm Danish from the Kolding area... (living in Canada now) and I haven't seen much maroc that looks as nice as that dark softer looking chunk in your photo's.

are they getting much into smoking from glass pipes or vaporizing in Danmark... i haven't been home for a few years.... last time i was there people put soooooooo much tobacco in thier joints i couldn't beleive it....

i was carefully rolling joints with straight maroc with no tobacco at all and they thought i was crazy.... then i showed them bottle tokes and they where so amazed... fun to share idea's..........

peace
                      Last edited by GoldenBud; 02-09-2006, 21:24.

Comment

most ppl here dont know about glass ,they smoke from plastic or joint's.
                        not many ppl wanna spend good money on smoking tools it's a shame ,my friends all think im crazy course i spend over 1000 us dollar on smoking tools over the years ,when i compare it to what a have been spending on smoke in the same time im personaly imberresed that i dint spend more on nice smoking tools since it makes a big differnts to have the rigth tool's
                        my g13 seed project

K.I.C.C

Comment

yeah hash*_*bean the right tools make all the difference! personally i love to smoke big hits of hash, better if it's charas,out of a marble chillum!! instant stone
                          also love the glass....
                          GROW BIG!!

JAH BLESS!!

Comment

where have all the hasheads gone?

Comment

old hash

anybody remember a morroccan gold seal from the 80's it was stamped "nulli secondis"(spelling might be wrong ),,,,something i miss
                              more recently

Comment

Working...
                              X