What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

NotYourSaviour

Just back from some days in the Netherlands.

Gear below is supposed to be from Morocco, filtered high grade and all that.

While I had other stuff(no pictures for some reasons)the greyish one on the right is probably my favourite smoke this stay ; tasty[strong taste of some random grass ; merely some kushy notes] and strong body effect as well as brainwise.
Again they only had marginal differences between them three in taste more
or less as often reported before and play in the same league qualitywise[all as usual coming with stupid trendy strain names ; never ever again those genetics were involved].
The one in the middle was also after my liking but
I'm again splitting hairs here ; the one on the left looked
similar to the one from the right but was more uppish. Lovely.

1 Selection Of Supposedly Moroccan High Grades With Foreign Genetics From Coffeeshops, July, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of Supposedly Moroccan High Grades With Foreign Genetics From Coffeeshops, July, 2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	17903068

1 Selection Of Supposedly Moroccan High Grades With Foreign Genetics From Coffeeshops, July, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of Supposedly Moroccan High Grades With Foreign Genetics From Coffeeshops, July, 2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	17903068

4 High Grade Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, July, 2021_Variant#3.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	4 High Grade Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, July, 2021_Variant#3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	58.9 KB ID:	17903071

Asked around regarding classic Moroccan hashish at shops and otherwise but prices are still too steep and nothing new at all.

At home I was shown some options recently and vaguely remember one had a 'XX' label and the other some 'Fresh Club“ or something(not the one Sandsmp81 showed the other day) ; another pair came up with a sticker from a famous tv show about methamphetamine and one ball weighing 200g each with no label.

What I particularly remember though they were not worth it as at best merely mid-grades.

One source riddiculously came up with annoyed 'You always want to make the impossible possible, mate' while discussing wares – yes, it's a scandal indeed I stick to my personal standards and haven't given up hope yet:biglaugh:!
Still consume even more rarely at home due to quality offered, oh my. Positive side is I enjoy half-decent resins even more when I get me hands on them.

Last edited:

sandsmp81

Veteran
I was perusing this drug safety website that tests drugs and found this section with loads of hash samples that contain a synthetic cannabinoid.

It's a shame the samples don't contain stamp/label names to possibly identify the batches.

​​​​​​I find this a bit worrying, most of the samples seem to be from Switzerland, I know they had an issue with CBD buds being sprayed with synthetics but I'm wondering if this is widespread as a lot of the samples lok like modern Maroc.

NotYourSaviour

Back from the Dam where we among having a lovely time attacked the local scene for hashish and grass for a few days. Below subpar pictures as usual showing some samples[ also had to put up a picture of Amsterdam during still very chaotic situation during Covid-19 worldwide was again quite crowdy if not as usual.].

Supposedly all again what ever filtered high grades and from Morocco. While we had about ten different samples of resin[all 'filtered' and foreign genetics] from various sources where more than half of them were egg shaped[most probably not swallowed in my humble opinion for some reasons]
the quite blonde one on the left had not oxidised so indeed was a completely blonde egg without the usual dark skin respectively exterior as girl behind the counter ectatically underlined that when it was presented to us – what ever that means!
Unfortunately picture doesn't show this but quality was still good even though more of an uppish effect and not much taste so again the proof is in the pudding, right?
The one in the middle was dark and creamy yet crumbly ; quite strong and noticeably
tastes of some random grass, favourite of them three.
The one on the right I broke up was crumbly, too ; strong enough effects and more taste than the left one.

In general I have to say among those ten samples only one or two really stood out[no pictures]which means the rest
I'd sorta give my eye teeth for them at home with not much choice were still good but as said before very, very similar in taste[more subtile sorta]
and all that[the quality of my prior post on this page was noticeably better and also funnily cheaper] ; even starts to get boring
in my humble opinion[again another indication a lot of them are often 'cheap' ice-o-lators compared to a similar approach from indoor crops in Canada, Usa or Spain where they tend to put some more effort in for some reasons for an often particular better product even though this comparison is rough and not fair at all].

Again they came with names from up-to-date weed strains.

So riddiculous and be honest I should start refering to them just using 'Critical' too[still I doubt there is real Amnesia[cut] over there which is another silly name so this despite being used inflationary is no alternative]
which could be more than possible indeed[don't care too much about supposedly single sourced hashish as long as it is a porper product].

Still classic Moroccan gear is expensive by the way ; only tried one variant this time for obvious reasons.
1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August,2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August,2021.JPG Views:	1 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	17916647

1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August,2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August,2021.JPG Views:	1 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	17916647

5 Damrak, August, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	5 Damrak, August, 2021.JPG Views:	1 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	17916651

@Sandsmp81

Cheers for the link, much appreciated! Still have this drama about synthetic cannabionoids in mind we discussed end of last year in this fine thread. As reported before nothing new at all from my neck of the woods or what I encountered in Nederland fortunately; almost always ask if people heard something. Yes, Switzerland seemed to have hit by this crap, also Austria to some degree if memory serves me right
Will still keep an eye on that. Again indeed a scandal and scrupelous freaks at work.

Off-topic: this trip few mates also indulged on some grass on offer, especially supposedly from the Usa[while it is quite more likely grown in Spain or locally], so while tendentially ignoring grass at coffeeshops myself since more than a decade apart from exceptions every now and then this was interesting to compare again.

While most of them had an interesting taste profile and nice enough potency whereas taste didn't last respectively not a strong enough scent they all failed to be better than the genuine organic homegrown cured for a few months I got my hands on very recently since an eternity[again in my humble opinion there is no way back from proper cured and treated homegrown] ; so all in all qualitywise they were not on the same level!

Those were oldschool strains and they were still way better grown than the pseudo-gear supposedly from over the pond and so strong in taste coming with medium potency one wouldn't believe it especially if only unfortunately familiar with boring commercials.
Didn't expect much and this was reconfirmed. I at least gave them filthy and careless suppliers a chance, shame on them so back to square one it's still not rocket science, folks:biglaugh:! Shame too so many customers are satisfied with this so why should anything change soon? Bummer.
Again hope at one point in the future our circle[and others of course as well!] can grow again with proper genetics.

By the way now noticed this low traffic too on this board due to the site update(?) but hope this will change after what was announced in this thread. Fingers crossed the new forum software will work better for many people as - despite damn 'Social Media' took over years ago - it would be a great loss to lose this site!

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

Interlude:

Unexpectedly got offered that more blondish Moroc below this week.

All I remember of the sticker is 'Tidghine Top' in red letters and a picture of a bud in flower on white background if memory serves me right. The quality is decent as providing that ginger funk taste- as well as smellwise and a clear head high respectively stronger body relaxation ; 'functional' as one would say today.
So highwise not too far away from the term used for the sticker but taste and rest leaves room for improvement but could be indeed
way worse and seems to be clean. Let's say, all a matter of perspective as usual, it's 'Top Tidghine of Mid-Grades':biglaugh:and not the real deal sold under this classic term. Stuff was picked up anyway for edibles for upcoming private celebrations of our circle very soon.
Unfortunately it was still 40% more expensive than usual due to this so called crisis due to damn Covid-19.

There was something else also to be had, a blackish cream supposedly also from Morocco while the sticker was saying 'Manali' or something ; tried it and opted for the other as not at all noticeably better. Even was one Euro more expenisve, still only mid-grade and tastewise coming from Morocco and not Asia.
1 Classic Moroccan Mid-Grade, August, 2021.JPG

2 Classic Moroccan Mid-Grade, August, 2021.JPG

3 Classic Moroccan Mid-Grade, August, 2021.JPG

4 Classic Moroccan Mid-Grade, August, 2021.JPG

hiphop_odc

Funnily I picked that up very shortly after your post. I like your first shot as it says something to me:biggrin: ; I like the stupid picture of this bird, too. Stuff looks better than mine. In any case enjoy that to the max especially when you really had to wait one and a half years!

hiphop_odc

@NotYourSaviour.
I know that
Tidghine Top, it has been here for some time. its not top of the Midgrades here, have a Masarati that beat it. But the Tidghine looks funny, with 2 slaps pressed together in a ball..
The bird slap is not a top grade by any means, but it has the right taste and damn i have missed it. Had some older pieces earlier this year, but they was crazy expensive and pretty dry
PXL_20210815_211626254.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I miss the old days and never thought the classic beldia, caramelo would ever dry up or i would of kept a few kilos . I have 25-30 grams of caramelo/beldia left from my last 200 grams from a few years back that i will toke only a few times a year and make it last 10 years so i can taste it then and never forget that classic caramelo/beldia taste/High

haze*ekiel420

Hola muchachos, back from Barcelona and wooow que chevere.

When in Amsterdam, 6 weeks ago it was like NYS posted pic. While covid i got used to the chilled Vibe and was completly turned of by the hustle&bustle like back in the days..

while the quality is declining month by month, prices going up. I diddnt smoke weed, other than Amsterdam genetics amnesia.

now in Barcelona, weather perfect and smoking is no Problem unless u smoke in Front of the Police.

the socialclub thing is beautifull, maybe zur more touristic are different, but we became member in a neighborhood Club. Food and drinks are cheap and fresh. The whole atmosphere is different. They will Show and tell everything.

quality was amazing, hashwise the regulars were nearly like double/static sieve in Amsterdam.

biscotti 8e
Mexicana 8e
gelatto 8e
zombiekush 9e

90micron headbanger 16e
70 micron banana 16 e

a Friend bought ghost og dry ice 25 e the hash was more shiny then the coke they scored🤣🤣 it was so powerfull, we all had like a brainfreeze in the back of the skull.. was so funny When we realized, that we had it all. We joked, that that was the Spot, the ghost grabbed us...

hope we find the pictures..

short excourse weedwise.

ripper haze 7e
amnesia hi-pro cut 8 e
tropicana Cookies 10e
ZOZ 14e
rainbow Oz 8e
somango 8e

it was the First Time i Could realy Taste Mango, i diddnt like the biscotti and gelatto at First because they were actualy tasting like nuts and creamy Ice.. never had anything like this in Amsterdam, where most weed tasted the same.

Wont Go to Amsterdam any soon. With the beach, the Food and atmosphere, Barcelona just is around the same price, but a Lot better in every way..

take care

Picture 2/3 Gelatto Hash (reddish hue)
1. Picture mexicana

Attachments

• 20210809_194328.jpg
    20210809_194328.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210809_194344.jpg
    20210809_194344.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 20210817_105721.jpg
    20210817_105721.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

Back from some private celebrations in the Netherlands. Of course there were visited some coffeeshops and the like along the way!

All high grade items are supposedly from Morocco and what ever filtered again. Had others too[no pictures]but the crumbly one on the left indeed is my favourite of this stay as bloody tasty of random grass including a strong high more on the uppish side.
The powdery one in the middle is a close second ; similarily terpy and strong. The one on the right I cannot remember much of but all pieces tried this stay played in the same lovely league.
Pictures are not doing them justice again but they were very resinous in look but oxidise fast when cut off a lump.

Not much news again pricewise, bummer. Though that was the only downside.
1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG Views:	46 Size:	40.1 KB ID:	17925841

2 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	2 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG Views:	45 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	17925842
3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG Views:	45 Size:	39.4 KB ID:	17925843
4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG Views:	45 Size:	38.1 KB ID:	17925844

@hiphop_odc

All right then good to know the Maserati is a bit better[did not know this brand is a mid-range car:biglaugh:]. By the way the lot of said 'Tidghine Top' arrived here as usual and not slabs pressed together. Enjoy your gear and fingers crossed there will appear better grades after your liking around your neck of the woods!

@ojd

That's the spirit indeed since my freezer is one of my best friends as I save very good stuff for special ocassions as well as said before by myself. Remeber you mentioned that, too. However, it's still existent and good luck to you and all other consumers out there it'll come your way! Again, quality shouldn't be exclusively available for some certain circles but to a majority of consumers.
Amen.

@haze*ekiel420

Thanks for your report! As said before scene in Barcelona respectively Spain seems to share the fate of Dutch coffeeshops due to overtourism in the last years[lately there were some issues one can read about here], very similar development ; already noticed this five years ago when been to Barcelona and talked to pissed off locals and people involved – saw Dutch coffeeshops slowly deteriorate qualitywise first hand on site since decades caused by very similar stuff.
Greed, greed and greed again.
Though long story again and don't want to discuss this here again.

Price ratio seems to be still more or less the same hashwise(though prices for buds went through the roof as well there and it was in the beginning when I've been over the last time)when one is comparing the Spanish as well as Dutch approach.
However, the ones you refered to
as regulars[do not care about those names here again] are available in the Netherlands as well judging by your pictures and such, though at shops for a few € more if again sometimes not more expensive at all ; in general
one can say roughly though they[traditional&foreign genetics&filtered] are about 2-5 € more expensive, especially at coffeeshops for obvious reasons ; though again depends on how good one is connected and rarely there is even no price difference at all!

Filtered ones: I take it they are the same in this comment as basically the names are ridiculous as indeed ridiculed a million times before here keeping in mind nothing is regulated in this wonderful world driven by the black market no matter if Spain or Netherlands . All right then:
'Banana' as a stupid name tag was trendy just before damn Covid-19[quality of that lot was good] and since a few months is all over the place in the country - what a coincidence, huh?
Tried and posted about them in this thread too[mostly providing no names as usual]and quality differed from good to very good ; the 'Headbanger' I had as well but was not so hyped around menus though better than the 'Banana' in my humble opinion as it seemed they all were nicely processed let alone I would lick my lips at home but some versions lacked a bit in taste.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Since I was bored with my bubble hash stock – and it is too hot to make more right now – I decided to splurge and place another online order with the gov’t Ontario Cannabis Store. A couple of clicks and it was delivered in less than 24 hours. Two varieties. One was a single gram and the other was a mandatory 2 gram purchase – but it came in two individually packaged grams. The over-packaging on legal cannabis is rampant here.

The results? The single gram buy is crap. Wagners Old School Pressed Hash by JWC tested at 39.3% THC. A tan coloured lightly pressed chalky cube that disintegrates to hash dust when you touch it. It has a hashy-piney smell in the jar but just a neutral incense smoke. Not a great stone, just a shortish blah kind of high if you know what I mean and I would guess 15% not 39. The name of this one is truly misleading.

The other purchase is another story. This one comes from Original Stash which is a brand from the large Quebec-based grower Hexo. (Just as an aside, Quebec is one of only two provinces that do not allow personal growing). I had previously tried their OS10 hash – supposedly a dry sift hybrid at 32% - but I was not that impressed with its boring, neutral taste and stone.

Now, they are closer to the mark with this new attempt. OS.HASH Indica Dry Sift Hashish. While it has the same 32.2% THC, and it looks the same – a brown rectangle, it has the right sweet hash smell – a bit muted maybe but it is there. And it has great texture – a firm pressed block that you can fingernail. And when you apply flame, that nice sweet hash smell is the first note. OK, it does change to the neutral incense smell but at least it starts right. And the high? A nice solid Indica body buzz of decent length. A midgrade but a solid midgrade. And the best news? It was half the price of the POS above, and equal to or better priced than most of the black market fake hash.

Attachments

• photo2067224.jpg
    photo2067224.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 92
  • attach17929469.jpg
    attach17929469.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 102

NotYourSaviour

Back from another celebration on Dutch soil as one must make hay when the sun shines, huh? Pieces below appeared during that stay. The greyish one[sorry about the picture] with foreign genetics on the left is a genuine example of better quality to be had along these what ever filtered grades supposedly coming from Morocco.
Had again others[no pictures]but this one was the best as not smelling like so many of them as said before but having an own character somewhat and not this certain sharpness many carry smell- as well as tastewise[not about sore throats here or low grade prodcut though] but particular smoother and more complex.
Effects were pleaseantly devasting on the mind and body again!

The one to the right is a classic high grade Moroc with a reddish hue coming with a lovely taste of pine and earth almost to a point of bitterness in a good way.
While bought at a trusted coffeeshop it still was too pricey as well as not as great as in the past it nonetheless was the best classic gear I bought at coffeeshops in recent months[though to be fair didn't try many due to reasons mentioned before].
Pretty much enjoyed that one and would not mind having this on tap at home regularly, too:biggrin:!

By the way of course during trips I start with classic gear in general before I consume more potent and processed hashish with foreign genetics for some reaons and so with this one but when one is smoking this respectively classics inbetween I'm often amazed how this almost sobers one up as it puts on a coat of warm relaxation and euphoria while certainly weaker but still a special state of bliss in my humble opinion ; not about nostalgia here or higher cbd content compared to the new gear coming from there[certain high grade resins having character, anyone?]!
1 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG
2 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG.JPG
3 Classic Moroccan High Grade From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG
4 Classic Moroccan High Grade From Coffeeshops, August, 2021.JPG.JPG

@ToBeDetermined

Despite I think this is the wrong thread for your purchases I followed your hint and funnily found a hash named 'Soap Bar Hash' listed there for sale commented with

'Soap Bar Hash is inspired by a traditional U.K.-style of hash. Created using an old-school, solventless hash production method where trichomes are sifted and then pressed together using gentle heat, we are left with a light brown bar of hash with pleasant aromas of pine and earth'

Is this a new definition of ridiculousness when we are talking about stupid name games, anyone? Cheers! If one does not know: that certain term is indeed used in the Uk and across rest of Europe[term differs though but it is always the same crappy product]describing low grade Moroc being omnipresent which started in the 1980ies if memory serves me right.
I take it this product here is qualitywise a lot better than the original product considering legally produced but as said before I still know people only wanting this and wonder if expats in Canada would really look for that one. I say from experience: I could imagine even with a much better choice there some do:biglaugh:!

However, enjoy your findings[the one you posted reminded me of the new ones supposedly coming from Morocco these days only judged by your picture]!

sandsmp81

Veteran
Latest one I've seen had "top 888" on the label, there was one before that with a "maradona" label.

I honestly can't say what the flavour and smells of these are really like as I think I had a dose of covid and can't smell things properly.

The "top 888" seems to be a bit different from previous commercial blocks I've seen, it's a lot firmer but sticky, it doesn't crumble/fall apart like most previous blocks and also bubbles well under flame.

I honestly can't say about strength either as I have been dabbing oil for the last month so nothing really hits the spot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210903_170428.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	17936372

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210903_170428.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	17936372

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20210911_200008.jpg

20210911_200248.jpg

It still there, just very hard to find these last few years.
Some non comercial top grade Maroc. For the people that remember The Shoe, this is similar style and quality.

NotYourSaviour

Back from another stay in Amsterdam and what was found hashwise and such I wrote down here.

Below one can see another selection of high grades with foreign genetics supposedly coming from Morocco. Sorry for quality of pictures as usual[another picture of current De Dam included].

By the way as there again was an uber abundance of foreign genetics around I read section 'Critical hashish'[beside 'Import Hashish', 'Maroc Hashish'[sic]and 'Ice O Later'[sic]]on the menu at mostly uninteresting coffeeshop Andalucia I rarely set me feet in but as mentioned in one of my previous posts it's funny they're using this term for the foreign genetics ; I really should, too.
Funnily while shopping and asking around a few people involved pointed out that many of those types are produced locally or again from Spain, just saying. While I think the same as mentioned often before I would still like to know which.

First one is particularly 'terpy' as well as second best this stay and second one the best as equally strong in taste and high ; both opened up! Third one was lovely as well though but cannot describe better.
1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2021.JPG

1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2021.JPG

DamSquareInAmsterdam.September.2021.JPG

Apart from that I've seen one dark creamy bar supposedly from Morocco[forgot the stupid sticker but I think it was an emoticon or such]and one blonde with a Bob Marley sticker on. Latter one – different people - that source raved about but compared to the other one didn't indulge as it was obvious they both were mid-grades[the dark one better in my humble opinon], oh my, hope something worth it turns up until crimbo.

@ sandsmp81

Sounds interesting enjoy and cheers! Wonder if this at least is so called 'semi-dry' then ; can't decode the pictures qualitywise. Have seen quite appealing gear of that type this trip but didn't try as if I have a choice I'm always after the best but they looked indeed reasonable ; talked about them in my last post when Haze*ekiel420 on here mentioned them and described situation was again spot on. Since I personally know a few cases of Long Covid I hope you or anyone else by the way is not affected as this is terrible, just saying - take care!

@ KarmaG

Very good as always, cheers and enjoy!

Note: had some issues again with uploading pictures, hope it works now.

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

Ok, in one sweep then. First mostly blurry pictures refer to our most recent visit to Nederland. All supposedly from Morocco, of course filtered and with foreign genetics.

The second one according to one budtender was again a so called dry sift these days but produced with the help of ice.

If that means not only dry ice but water[I'm about 'ice-o-lators'] it would explain less taste and maybe higher potency of that type[still enough taste as probably fresh frozen material then]. Or just different genetics : D. Anyone?

However, it was a strong effect both on the body and mind, smooth on the throat.

The third one came with the usual taste profile I mentioned before when it comes to those types ; strong effect and taste but with a certain more noticeable tingle on me lungs though not unpleasant as usual.

Very similar situation with the quite blonde resin on the fourth picture , supposedly from a Kush but couldn't taste any. Hard to decide which was my favourite beside others I for some reasons[did anyone say holiday?]couldn't take a picture of – though I'd say the blonde one.

Still prices for tradtitional Moroc are too high by the way!

1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021 .JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021 .JPG Views:	0 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	17974546

1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021 .JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021 .JPG Views:	0 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	17974546

3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	46.3 KB ID:	17974548

4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, October, 2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	40.1 KB ID:	17974549

Next day after our return I visited a mate whom produced shown hashish below(please for sure take note about the professional cuttings I made ; still an artist myself : D) from the stash. Firstly due to blackish exterior[pictures not doing it justice at all but it is black and shiny] and sticky feel I kept my distance as I expected Nepalese or Indian cream or worse.

After a closer look I realised it was different. Offered lump came in parchment paper and it is not known who put it there ; bubbles mad the way it should with a lick of flame.

Smell- and tastewise it's difficult to put my finger on it but the smell and taste is relatively muted and merely some traces of earth and such.

As posted before here I claim to have seen and often tested a lot of variants from Nepal[, Afghanistan ]and India differing from bad to very good let alone sometimes top quality either from coffeeshps but way more often from our local Indian community we often got very good gear from for many years which for obvious reasons was better than the best quality from shops.

Funny thing is I had gooey hashish like that from Nepal and Morocco and for many people this handling is still the distinctive feature it is quality hashish I riddiculed so often in the last years as the new ones from Morocco being only mid-grade come across this way often, too. Maybe it is also some kind of ice-o-lator. In fact wouldn't buy such a mess but this is a trusted source and there are no visible signs of contamination as far as I can tell.

However, I relate a certain more leather-like taste with them and this mysterious hashish here at best carries notes but the effect in itsself with a certain body load and a relatively focussed high pretty much reminds me on charas except for that typical euphoria from handrubbed gear from India or Nepal again. Maybe it was even produced locally indoors.

Could also just be worked[the usual way or as Speula mentioned some time back] or something during the transport went wrong. Sticky but no residue on fingers and such[whatever that means, just saying]. Remember beside others in the past a certain batch of high grade Moroc one particular trusted coffeeshop in the 'Dam sold just last year being very gooey and a pain in the ass to work with. Though that one from the shop smelled and tasted a lot more like original Moroc.
I tend to think mine is from Morocco for some reasons in the end.

Questions upon questions but all in all this is a quality smooth smoke burning clean and such whereever it was produced then ; could be as usual stronger but so be it. Only thing I know of is that it came via Spain but that's it. Pricewise if there wouldn't still be silly prices due supposedly to Covid19 I accquired this for the usual price for high grades around here ; only shown 15 grams as only about 100g arrived so pretty limited again and others waiting for that as well.

Glad I picked that up though and it goes to the Crimbo stash then.
Still hope other gear to come, fingers crossed to anyone!

5 Mysterious Imported High Grade, October, 2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	5 Mysterious Imported High Grade, October, 2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	59.9 KB ID:	17974550

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

Back from the Netherlands. Bad quality pictures below show some usual 'tripple filtered' hashish with foreign genetics supposedly from Morocco[1-2]from coffeeshops and some genuine classic Moroc[3-5]we got there as well privately.

The new school: the one to the left is the second best resin picked up this trip[respectively the best of the new school] ; apart from same stupid nametag I had the other day and even reported about it[different shop though ; seems batch is doing its rounds] before it seems to be in this case the same batch – somewhat fruity full flavour, smooth on the lungs and powerful enough on the mind. Just lovely. As usual dark on the inside but pretty ochre on the inside ; good to very good, also somewhat balanced regarding everything! Easily recognizeable among others of that type when consuming!

The other one was even more expensive[quite similar look] and still good but harsher due to stronger smell and taste ; perhaps a bit 'too fresh', maybe needs to sit for a while but it's gone:biggrin:. Stronger than the other and more stoney. Would as usual lick my lips at home but with a choice it is just the 'least' I want to consume and I get bored of those less processed types which are the majority it seems with very similar taste always already while it is still good high grade hands down! Of course I don't really refuse them as variation is the spice of life and peaceful co-existence between classics and foreign genetics would be my wish even though this is highly unlikely as said before as latter ones dominanting more and more.

The old school one: This. Is. Quality. That specimen is a visit to the florist's also known as 'the real deal' taste- as well as smellwise. Very floral yet complex with a minty twist coating one's mouth heavily and as said rich smell. If stupid associations are still allowed I'd say that type always reminds me of pencils respectively chewing on one back at primary school and is in my humble opinion a more rare variant(these days?)of classic resin from the Rif I had before at coffeeshops but indeed not too often and not from one of my favourite sources. This here is easily the best version I ever had of that type and just satisfying. Mouthwatering indeed. Medium strong body relaxiation and happy high! Classic Moroccan goodness and winner of this trip by a mile.

It's that good I already have to choose this resin to be winner of this year's classics considering what I have seen in Nederland and at home. It is not as dark as it appears on the picture[more sorta tan] and rock hard without hand warmth.

By the way this time source didn't deny the existence of foreign genetics in Morocco as it is everywhere now indeed, still they can't stand it as so often in those Berbers circles and stick to the original spiced up with the usual mentioned prejudices before, 'you get insane by smoking it' and all that ; was told again it gets harder to track down this classic type of deliciousness and in general but now I don't pay Covid19-prices privately in the Netherlands anymore(in opposite to coffeeshops where they still seem to exploit their customers by selling other overpriced classic Moroccan resin less in quality at the minute)and was told they expect some changes in the near future when it comes to supply though in the end time will tell:biglaugh:but again prices are back to normal there.
1 Two High Grades Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.November.2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Two High Grades Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.November.2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	31.4 KB ID:	17990979

2 Two High Grades Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.November.2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	2 Two High Grades Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.November.2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	33.5 KB ID:	17990980

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
3 Two High Grades Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.November.2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	3 Two High Grades Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.November.2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	27.4 KB ID:	17990981
4 Classic Moroccan High Grade .November.2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	4 Classic Moroccan High Grade .November.2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	21.4 KB ID:	17990982
5 Classic Moroccan High Grade .November.2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	5 Classic Moroccan High Grade .November.2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	28.1 KB ID:	17990983
6 Classic Moroccan High Grade .November.2021.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	6 Classic Moroccan High Grade .November.2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	29.1 KB ID:	17990984
​​

Nothing new at home on the other hand apart from the usual overpriced averageness,yuk. Only utter crappy mid-grades. Fingers crossed for crimbo[lol]!

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It is good to hear that old school hash still does exist. As far as I can tell, they are a thing of the past here. On the bight side, the legal hashish here is steadily improving in quality AND dropping in price - but excessive taxation will always keep it higher than Amsterdam.

haze*ekiel420

Congrats to your find, the classic Sounds super lekker.
i am becoming more and more aware of same tasting hash, no matter how many times cleaned.

nys mentioned something similiar, is it all critical in different purities? Or added terps?

it startet with the kosher static Version.

now Johnny- maroc cream
katsu- Nepal Pollen
tweede- super lemon haze
tweede- King Hassan
terp Army- ice creme cake

Btw. Last batch Silver haze block total different. A Lot more pliable, not wet chalk. I dont like it😂😂

spain-

All hashes over 10 e..

as it looks These days, Germany will allow licensed weedshops💚 so the netherland Chapter will be closed soon for me 💚 none the less, i dont want to miss out on nice hash..
hopefully next Summer in the riff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts