What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sandsmp81

Veteran
I was once sent a photo of Amsterdam genetics space cake, it looked exactly like something from a top end restaurant.

I used to always like the rifman hashes from de tweede kamer and de dampkring.
Looking at their menus online they don't seem to have rifman anymore, but still look like they have an interesting selection from all over the world.
It's all quite pricey though but I guess you get what you pay for.

I've not been to dam in 10 years as last time it reminded me a bit of Blackpool with weed, don't get me wrong I'd love to live there and did spend a long time there doing some of my education but I preferred it back in the 90s (I'm turning into one of those old nostalgic buggers)

I guess they cleaned it up a bit for tourism like they did in NYC.

Did you notice the hash at 2 minutes in she goes to show you the inside. Notice the hash doesn't tear like street hash it snaps. Clean snap on the inside not no tear like street hash. Notice the hash at 7 minutes she say "I really like this hash because it's hard and like glass" again she shows the inside and it just snaps doesn't tear. (again they don't sell the same hash as on the street their hash isn't the same Softness/consistency)

Notice the Moroccan in the weed field in Morocco, their wearing boerejongen coffeeshop uniform, notice the people pressing the hash their wearing boerejongen uniform. Their all wearing the uniform except one person. Notice all the lighters that burn the hash! All have the boerejongen logo

And Tweede Karma 100% gets their hash from boerejongen (now) so does DNA genetics and a few others in the city

And isn't dampkring owned by same person who owns tweede karma I'm not 100% sure on that but something in my head is niggling at me

And boerejonen is known for best quality to price ratio. Their super silver haze hash that everyone smokes is €9.50 a gram and you would have a hard time finding anything in the city centre at about €13-€15 that would be noticeably better. That's why it has such a big name now good quality for good prices. Coffeeshop beside my house has weed at €16.50 a gram and it's not even as good as weed from boerejongen weed at €11 a gram.

Edit

Watch Netflix show "rotten season 2 episode 6" high on edibles the episode is called it's has boerejongen Michelin start cake's the green one will blow your mind it's served out of coffeeshop for €10 I had one on Christmas day have photos here was absolutely lovely and looks like even better

Last edited:

haze*ekiel420

Good morning fellow hash enhuisiast..

@sandsmp81 i dont know if dampkring is related to the AMG group/boere.
The rifman was something back in the day, remember especialy the shibani . Was bright and rockhard. I felt ripped because i was after the black gooey stuff. Well the rip off blew my head away..

Still had to learn it again the last years, that Soft and wet doesnt mean instant quality.

While i havent Seen them in the dampkring for a while, tweede and cs Amsterdam (old dampkring in haarlemmerstraat) still have nice (snappy) 2 variety riffman (jalla and habibi? ).

@Amsterdam Joe thx for your thoughts. For sure tweede and dampkring had the same menu for a while, so i thought like u. To clarify: it is maybe a stupid suspicion ans i dont want to so anyone wwrong. When in the dam i mostly Frequent boere chain for having the best price/quality Ratio since they hat just the Shops in the Bij. The weed is the only weed in the city for me that is consitant.. yes it comes in Patches, but a ssh or amnesia delivers allways. Little dissapointed from the indicas, but Could well be, that my Taste for the high has changed. Sometimes just body Relaxation is nice, but i Love racy head high. Back in topic. Yes even the cakes 0.33g What the fuck.. why did one from boere nearly came with beginning mushroom Rocket ride fealing, while the 0,5g kush Tiramisu from Solo ( would buy it even without buzz dir beeing so delicious) gives me a little Smile and Not more..

So yes, last years i was thinking boere is just on Top of the Game, thats When the became louder, more Marketing and strategy.

I took Part in the smoking Sessions with dancing bear tony... and loved em for all that. For sure Seen the block Doc Films.. wich by the way give explenation for the WOOHOOO SAM THE SKUNKMAN 99% TRICHOMES..

I still smoke it, having the white Choco and ssh block here..
Only thing( nearly right boere has the crumbly/ crumbly is for me the ssh block) i have to oppose is snappy hash, the madleine is never snappy (mostly paki), and the block are *dry* in a good day and I would say chalky maybe wet chalk instead of Sand.. oldshool eggs and for example the dampkring nNiqua, or boere tibisla make a Sound if u tear a piece.. thats snappy for me.

I found DNA and cs Johnny selling mostly the bakingsheet hash, wet Sand new shool. Was a Bit dissapointed compared with the drier static techs. But static was more expansive to stay honest. And old batches of the new shool block at boere Where oily as fuck too. So this hard, chalky Texture is new.. ohhhhhh and yes, the fact it diddnt re-press good was strange too, but with heat and pressure it turned sticky..
Tweede and cs Amsterdam had a amazing king Hassan for 7 e. Recommended..

So What i wanted to say was, that I started to wonder why is it allways boerjongens/AMG i like everything most, it is stronger and cheaper ans Sometimes they give away for free, there went some alarmbells.. so i was very interested in the Forums opinion.

Take care

Last edited:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Top menu boerenjongen (February 2021) middle menu DNA (2019) bottom menu tweede Kamer (February 2021)

They all have boerejongen hash on the menu see the logo on boerejongen menu in the brown where it says hash far right smiley face and 3 X that's boerejongen logo (it's actually Amsterdam genetics logo but it's same company) it's also on tweede kamer and DNA menu. Tweede kamer and boerejongen Share some of the same current hash now fatkid cake and white choco block. Also boerejongen is opening the first weed friendly hotel in the Netherlands. Location will be in Amsterdam sloterdijk right beside their flag ship store

And don't be getting amnesia haze from their (I think it's horrible) but their "amazing haze" it's like amnesia on steroids and their "super Mazing" very similar to each other and always out of stock. Last thing Boerejongen means farmer boys in dutch

I agree about their cakes 0.33 sounds pathetic but when you take them it's a different story

sandsmp81

Veteran
I think the dampkring was the sister shop to twedde kamer, it's all changed now though, I used to love their Mexican haze

I wonder what happened to rifman? They used to have at least 5 hashes from them in tweede kamer all the time, that menu only has 1, I loved their stuff all traditional marocs of high quality.

The Amsterdam genetics (boerenjongen) group seem to be on top of the game now, there was someone bad mouthing the woman in the comments of the video, not sure why?

Fair play to them with regards to prices, I used to get pissed off with greenhouse and their crazy prices so I avoided them.

I used all ready vaped bud for all my edibles and it absolutely blows mine and everyone elses head off, don't even need to use much either.
Really surprised how much active ingredients are still there after it's been vaped.

haze*ekiel420

picture.php
@amsterdamjoe Hehehe well i heard my nationality Love amnesia especially.. so maybe its a gene thing..

I have seen the locals buying up the amazing haze in minutes?? sure i had to try..
i like the amazing and super mazing haze and jhonnys harvest too, cs Johnny and boere/bij had amnesiaXg13 sshXg13 ( and also in the Amsterdam genetics family) .. yes they are nice, but Honestly i prefer the 9,5 amnesia instead of the 11/12/13 Euro crosses mostly.. Hahahaha the amnesia in steroids Sales Pitch i heard more than once.. are u working for the Chain or did it just Stick? Btw. The jhonnys harvest is called ssh 2.0 or ssh light by others hahaha maybe i said it before, sorry if i repeat myself Sometimes..
The amnesia just has it for me, this is the high in weed i like most, strong body and head... Sorry for beeing a Smart ass again, but there at least were several weed friendly Hotels.. starting with zur closed hemp Hotel at frederiksplein, rooms were nice deco but so lala furniture and beds. The bulldog Hostel.. was there once, no smoking in the room, just in the comfy Lobby, (wasnt my vibe) and hadnt voyagers a Hostel too?

@sandmsp81 Its a shame the riffman hash variety is gone. Maybe its Consumer fault for low demand or more demand on the newshool block i thought. But the dampkring never rode the newshool wave i think.. but riffman never was cheap, maybe its to expensive for the farmer?

I am realy curious for vaped bud/hash, as i just started to collect. But beeing a nicotine addict i am using bong/spliff. But realised the Problem and started to work on a change. Can u give a Ratio u use per edible? Just curious as i should fine tune for myself. Bug i would Start with a G? What collour have the buds? I vape em light brown..

@nys hahaha just Seen für Video, this guy tony did the smokesessions for Amsterdam genetics.. free weed hash and Drinks.. my ungratefull self later questioned if they maybe tried ratios of synthetic, how much is tasting ok, When is it to strong or detectable... Sorry if i do you wrong AMG.. allways enjoyed it..
Could you share ur freezing tech =) u divide in portions i Think i read, how you wrap or pack? How long does it take to unfreeze? Is consistency changing? Is anything changing? .

Maaaaan i Go instantly in the rif, the Moments the border opens.. doesnt matter via plane or via spain..

Take care and sorry to all for my Bad writing, Sometimes my toes curl up in pain, When i read my texts again..

Last edited:

jayd

nice looking bit of leb mate. last couple bits of leb i had in dam were blonde and was dusty and sativa up high what i wasnt too keen of. i like siberie shops cbd red leb. 11/10 thc / cbd ratio. nice taste and smoke with very mellow chill effect. not seen any leb around my way in the uk for long time. nothing around my way at the moment at all. down to my last Quarter of the rolex hash i had months ago and just a few other odd small bits what id stashed away over the years
Mid grade Lebanese that came in 200g blocks with the cloth packaging.

Didn't manage to get a photo of the cloth as it had been already removed.

This is stronger than any mid grade morocs I've had in recent times, becomes pliable once held in hand

Tastes minty, bit of spice with chocolate/coffee with a sleepy indica stone.

Photos with flash, bit darker in colour without

View Image

View Image

View Image

sandsmp81

Veteran
@jayd

I'm not even sure this leb is indica (I thought they only did sativas over that way?) but it has a very relaxing sleepy stone to it so assumed it was, certainly has more indica effects than most Kush blocks I've seen in the past.

@haze*ekiel

I vape my bud in a pax to golden/dark brown, I've even seen people use near black vaped bud when they've used the dynavape and it's still blown my head off.
I mixed 4 gram of vaped bud into a melted block of butter and once it was set two teaspoons were enough to get high, I was amazed at it, I thought there wasn't enough vaped bud in it but there was.
I assume it's been decarbed while vaping and released more of the good stuff.

I see it as doing my bit for recycling.

Parameter

From what I've heard from a Moroccan out here is good hash should be rock hard at room temperature and when you pick it up and handle it, it will start to go soft. When put back down it will go rock hard

He personally won't smoke hash that is soft and bendy at room temperature.

He told me

"you know animal that goes baa baa"

I said sheep but he didn't know the word in English but he told me

"You know animal that goes baa baa, you know this animal. They take stuff from this animal and put it in the hash so it's always soft this is why I don't smoke it"

He didn't no the name of the stuff in English. But after some time of me thinking by myself.

Now I believe it's wool wax or wool grease he was trying to explain to me. Can get unlimited supply of it basically. It's oily. It could fit the description but I don't know. Just my guess

View Image

This is 100% true! Rock hard at room temperature and soft when you start playing with it. If it’s soft and bendy and room temperature then they’ve cut it with something. Sometime they cut it with cooking oil so it bubbles as hell when you put fire on it.
Moroccans in Morocco never ever buys pressed hash like the stuff we get in Europe. They buy hash in powder because it’s more difficult to temper with it when it’s in powder.

@haze*ekiel420

No mate I don't work their you need to speak fluent Dutch and English to work (I've tried) lol also dampkring1 the one with wooden doors don't sell boerejongen stuff dampkring2 does the one on same street as green house and Barneys sells block hash and their weed

I've had similar hash to this in 2014 it was red seal in hot chocolate bags Actually can't really remember the quality here is a video of a lot of red seal being packaged

How many Afghans does it take to make that crappy soft black, well it turns out it's 10 Afghans working in some sort of line plus 1 recording the process

https://streamable.com/rsopet

Edit. Right so I thought to myself maybe I can translate the logo to English. Turns out I can it translates to "Abu Ali"
picture.php

Definitely says Abu Ali

picture.php

So I thought to myself wonder what happens if I Google it. Well turns out it's a school in Mazar-i-sharif. Yea how many times have we seen that printed on soft black. I personally think it's crazy it goes back to Mazar-i-sharif

picture.php

Last edited:

sandsmp81

Veteran
Seen some amazing hash coming out of Afghanistan on Instagram, easily 50 different hashes from various regions.

The locals smoke most of it in chilam houses, hardly anything seems to leave the country unfortunately.

Shame the guys original account got shut down that had a lot of interesting documentation, but he's got a new one on the go and he's posting some quality product again.

@baaba_qo_selections

Parameter

@haze*ekiel420

No mate I don't work their you need to speak fluent Dutch and English to work (I've tried) lol also dampkring1 the one with wooden doors don't sell boerejongen stuff dampkring2 does the one on same street as green house and Barneys sells block hash and their weed

I've had similar hash to this in 2014 it was red seal in hot chocolate bags Actually can't really remember the quality here is a video of a lot of red seal being packaged

How many Afghans does it take to make that crappy soft black, well it turns out it's 10 Afghans working in some sort of line plus 1 recording the process

https://streamable.com/rsopet

Edit. Right so I thought to myself maybe I can translate the logo to English. Turns out I can it translates to "Abu Ali"
View Image

Definitely says Abu Ali

View Image

So I thought to myself wonder what happens if I Google it. Well turns out it's a school in Mazar-i-sharif. Yea how many times have we seen that printed on soft black. I personally think it's crazy it goes back to Mazar-i-sharif

View Image

I can read Arabic letters and you’re right. It says “Abu Ali”. Afghanistan uses Arabic letters but they speak Dari. It doesn’t necessary mean the school you googled. It can also mean that the owner of the hash has a son whose name is “Ali”. It’s very common in Middle East to call people after their first born son. Example, if your sons name is Jon then you would be called “Abu Jon”. Which translates to “father of Jon”.

That’s Afghan hash for sure! Moroccans don’t work their hash like that.

haze*ekiel420

Crazy shit, some of the afghan i had, were 500 g, Gold seal, red/or green foil? And wrapped in golden Hot Chocolate packing with German writing.

Think they produce border crap for a hole Region.

But to be fair, i thought it was total Shit, but after beeing busted, the analization said 10,6 % thc the standard weed wasnt much stronger with 12%. But it wasnt smoking nice, harsh coughy smoke and had the strongest Farm smell i encountered till now, came over rokerij coffeshop Channels, (no-good-karma hash)

Crazy how many People =) would they need less or more people for better Produkt? Watch out, trickquestion =)

Dampkring 2 in haarlemmer near greenhouse/barneys is coffeshop Amsterdam isnt it? Or is there an other one?

Last edited:

haze*ekiel420

picture.php

SuperLemonHaze

picture.php

KosherTangie Static Edition, have to work on my photoskills =)

picture.php

Classic Egg, the thinn rolled sausage poked trough the paper, just were i held it, the warmth of my hand melted it in seconds, so had to be Quick =))

After putting it down the spiral is allready hard/strong enough to support a 2 Euro coin..

picture.php

picture.php

Was told earlier today it's a big day tomorrow in Morocco going to legalize cannabis use and supposedly let outside companies come into the rif for production of medicine's boy who sent me these pictures today lives in the Rif mountains. I didn't edit the pictures the boys about late 20's and loves Snapchat lol

"Morocco’s government council will discuss on Thursday, February 25 a bill on the “legal use of cannabis,” a statement from the Head of Government office announced on Tuesday"

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...ent-to-discuss-bill-on-legal-use-of-cannabis/

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah like Night4wings says

This could be great or awfull , hopefully they don't eliminate the last few traditional farmers growing that old classic Morrocan
Better get some Moroccan genetics before it's all OG/Cookies, still nice to see more countries joining the cannabis movement :)