What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

I posted a suspect hash a few pages back it was this...

View Image

Looks OK but some strange smell to it that could fool many folk who are not so fussy or clued up, I think some sort of oil has been added to it? It was very similar to the good hashes eg bubbled and went back harder after heating.
A mate suggested it may if been how it was imported as they said they had seen something similar but it had become tainted due what it was wrapped with it imported in.

Came in 100 gram bars I didn't see the top block so don't know if it had a stamp.
I take a lump and set it alight most belch black smoke.god knows what it is.the best no black smoke

When i went to spain years ago they didnt know what weed was only hash.you couldnt buy proper weed anywhere only poor hash or good hash.i went not long ago the opposite now i could get weed anywhere but hash none.i tried in lots of citys.i became a member in a club in algerciras thinking i could get hash no the police leave them alone as ling as they dont sell hash as they have to go to crimnal gangs for that.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
When i went to spain years ago they didnt know what weed was only hash.you couldnt buy proper weed anywhere only poor hash or good hash.i went not long ago the opposite now i could get weed anywhere but hash none.i tried in lots of citys.i became a member in a club in algerciras thinking i could get hash no the police leave them alone as ling as they dont sell hash as they have to go to crimnal gangs for that.

Who told you that?
The club's I know in Spain, or rather Barcelona all sell hash.
From cheap Moroccan to expensive Static tech dry sift, Rosin or Bho (shatter,crumbles)...
Maybe I'm small towns I don't no,
I wouldn't put it past any gangs to try an lean on the club for 'protection'. Or whatever scheme they come up with.

Now,. Where's that Hash!!!

Who told you that?
The club's I know in Spain, or rather Barcelona all sell hash.
From cheap Moroccan to expensive Static tech dry sift, Rosin or Bho (shatter,crumbles)...
Maybe I'm small towns I don't no,
I wouldn't put it past any gangs to try an lean on the club for 'protection'. Or whatever scheme they come up with.

Now,. Where's that Hash!!!

I experiaced it .i dont no nobody in spain so i went blind asking anyone all i got offerd was poor weed on the street in the old days only hash available.
i only joined one club in algeciras called cotiledon club and the presidant told me no hash only weed we sell .police leave them alone as algerciras has tons available run by spanish mafia which the police dont want the club dealing with .the rest of clubs ive no clue .they sold top weed 5/6 euro a g.gomita was my fav.they had the rosin and sift but not grams of morrocan was which is what i wanted

I experiaced it .i dont no nobody in spain so i went blind asking anyone all i got offerd was poor weed on the street in the old days only hash available.
i only joined one club in algeciras called cotiledon club and the presidant told me no hash only weed we sell .police leave them alone as algerciras has tons available run by spanish mafia which the police dont want the club dealing with .the rest of clubs ive no clue .they sold top weed 5/6 euro a g.gomita was my fav.they had the rosin and sift but not grams of morrocan was which is what i wanted

I went to barca but hate huge citys .algerciras no fucking tourests and great beaches .

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I made a post a while back about not ever seeing hash in Virginia USA.
This is the bullshit that I got last month.
No melt. Won't press together! It mushes together like play-doh but just falls back apart again.
It does get you high but doesn't taste like good hash. I haven't been smoking it, I've gave some to those that asked with a fair warning. A few people that don't know better like the buzz.
I don't know has been added to it as a binder.
But any hash I've ever made from the kief from my grinder is 10 times better than this.

Fake hash No flash
picture.php

Fake hash with flash
picture.php

sandsmp81

Veteran
I made a post a while back about not ever seeing hash in Virginia USA.
This is the bullshit that I got last month.
No melt. Won't press together! It mushes together like play-doh but just falls back apart again.
It does get you high but doesn't taste like good hash. I haven't been smoking it, I've gave some to those that asked with a fair warning. A few people that don't know better like the buzz.
I don't know has been added to it as a binder.
But any hash I've ever made from the kief from my grinder is 10 times better than this.

Fake hash No flash
View Image
Fake hash with flash
View Image

That's a shame, I don't know what the legal status is in your state? Don't any dispensaries import quality hash direct from source? I know the Canadians do it.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Latest commercial blocks I've seen are super lemon haze....nice clean smoke according to people, I don't smoke haze it gives me the heebie jeebies.

Tried a bit last night and the high wasn't too racy, and it lasted a while, skunky lemon taste, burnt nice and clean.

Prices have gone back down too...

I don't know why I post these pics, they're all starting to look more of less the same.

Still can't find no ice o lator or higher grades.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
That's a shame, I don't know what the legal status is in your state? Don't any dispensaries import quality hash direct from source? I know the Canadians do it.

Im In Virginia. They recently "decriminalized" less than an ounce to a $25 fine but they seize your bud.
The medical program is a joke here. Only 2 dispensaries are open so far and only 5 companies are allowed to open in the state. And no flower allowed! Only low thc oil is allowed medically.
It's stupid.
Fuck them.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Proberly some of the best traditional maroc i have seen in last 2 years. Lockdown just got a lot better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NotYourSaviour

Amsterdam, Waar Lech Dat Dan?

Amsterdam, Waar Lech Dat Dan?

Back from a very spontaneous trip to the Netherlands where on the way to somewhere we visited one of my favourite(dutch)harbour towns which was a bit more silent than usual due to obvious reasons(couldn't resist putting up a picture).
In general I like Dutch directness as well as sorta down-to-earth-mentality and it's on here big time. We rushed through roughly half of the about fourty(official)coffeeshops in town ; mostly owned by Moroccan people.
Since I know my way around here from previous stays I didn't expect too much for some reasons hashwise but variety is the spice of life again and all that in my case.
Rarely got good Morocs here at shops let alone exceptional ones in the past but ambivalently they used to sell high grade for cheaper than elsewhere in the Netherlands if very commercial[read nothing special] though(general approach seems to be 'quantity over quality'' ; which in my humble opinion sadly applies generally to a majority of consumers of this plant worldwide but here again it is very obvious).
Must have to do with most of the shops before Covid19/current partial lockdown were already take-away-only.
Now it was the same disaster as elsewhere which means high prices, though often about two euro cheaper than indeed elsewhere in this country which again is roughly the same ratio pricewise funnily as before Covid19.
At least we could talk to many owners whom explained prices before/now and most of them were very pissed about current situation.
While they didn't came up with news most of them particularly pointed out that many of the varieties supposedly coming with foreign genetics are produced locally or in Spain.

A few also commented on prices slowly getting down though. One Dutch lad in his early twenties behind the counter claimed to only smoke hashish and their offered wares would be all to find in town at the minute qualitywise – he really wanted to send us to other towns which is always funny as while I think it is good intention it's ridiculous to say so as this would mean – while this hash scene isn't big in general to be fair – you know all what's happening in a place , maybe in a village merely:biglaugh:. At least this was funny.
Quite letdown though was that we couldn't visit our private connection in town for perhaps better grades as not around at the minute but there will always be next time, right?

Moroc shown below is one of the very few we bought this trip for obvious reasons, sorry again about the quality of the pictures but we had very authentic weather!
Quality of said gear otherwise is very representative of quality of all visited places here[only a few were a tad better]. In fact batches we saw were mostly merely mid-grade[the one below included but at least a good mid-grade] than the usual commercial high grade from better days.
Sweet taste was there but bland more or less and high was average at best. If this is a sign of things to come I quit consuming, really.

xxC4ZGm.jpg

fbJ85FB.jpg

iC7ZPnQ.jpg

bDgUmlB.jpg

@Dimodz & @Ojd

Looking nice, folks, enjoy!

@Sandsmp81

I do understand your disappointment but again please post your hash for informational purpose and to keep this fine thread going, cheers.

@KarmaG

Enjoy this to the max! I take it it is 'this type of stuff' I posted about the last time here
Beside my post your's is proof to me enough it's still/again available in Nederland: D! [ but probably surely for a price ]

@CannaRed

While I think your obtained material is posted in the wrong thead it is at least handy as so I can tell what I came across very recently. Funny coincedence, cheers.

Beforehand I have to point out that I visited many sources inbetween my last post and again seen too many mid-grades. One even had a subtle taste of melon coming with it and I never experiencied this with hash ; also this one I later found out was even soft coming from the fridge – not sticky shit but soft in a fridge.
Happened before but says it all to me, oh my.
Forgot the sticker it came with but there was also some dark Moroc with a stamp on the slab saying 'MDC' which was also only very average and I suspect it comes from someone's attic or where else to profit from the current crisis.
The latest one was some 'Amnesia'(coloured sticker is all I remember)which was bland tasting but coming with a nice enough punch, especially on the body. Former and latter one you again can't even form a ball.
Also someone wanted to sell resin coming in rolls weighing 250g each but it was only mid-grade again.
Some fresh eggs arrived as well but they are horribly mediocre as well and not traditional either ; while they were not fake I didn't bother to try them as handle was as described and source also commented that way(who brought some as well from Morocco some years back, swallowed).

Now finally what I wanted to drop: also very recently on my desperate mission regarding upcoming pagan festivities I as usual mithered all my sources as said and one in particular then came up with a blonde slab(ochre hue) with a rolex sticker( for sure not the one Jayd posted the other day as this one had a dark green background and bigger crown]stating after I opened it up and took a closer look 'it's definitely from Morocco'.
Funnily there was one of my best sources[almost fifty years in this stupid trade but again this doesn't has to mean something ] around too and so we both smoked it, then looked at each other and rolled eyes. We agreed it's 'decent' but not 'wow'.
Texture was pretty much as CannaRed above described his arrival as it didn't seemed to be pressed as it fell apart like kief ; more like powder than anything ; not the fake ones from Spain I reported about containing a much rawer consitency stinking of plant matter while this here had only a subtle smell.
Can't describe it better but it was like sugar without being sticky respectively dry sand but again as CannaRed reported it sticked togehter eventually.
Taste was there and smooth but somehow very bland and high was one dimensionally body but at least nice enough.
Yes, it was one of the better mid-grades of recent times but it was by far not worth the price they asked(due to covid19 again I was told as it is another proof it was overpriced) .

While I think it could be from Morocco, even a low grade ice-o-lator/bubble(lowest micron size), it could be produced in Spain , Netherlands or where ever too from indoor weed. Would not be surprised if it is coming from a similar source and technique like the suspective gear(judged by stupid names and appeareance)available in some Canadian dispensaries ToBeDetermined posted about lately.
Damn sure at least ten years back people would have gone mad about it due to its appeareance.

Some other thoughts[nothing new at all]:
My take on the latest discussion here in this thread about general quality is the same as usual. In my humble opinion beside high grades never were around in abundance as said before is that current situation, especially the ones with foreign genetics, came on massively at least four to five years ago and general quality of them rised compared to decades back[for example also in Christiania last year]. Now Covid19 has a bearing on this as well as I take it indeed like Sandsmp81 mentioned it's probably more profitable sending quantity than quality ; also I agree on in fact at some point Morocco had to put a competitve product on the market as weed more or less slowly but surely blew it away since the ninetees

[ by the way had some so called 'cali import' during one of our latest trips from a coffeeshop famous for this as a mate bought some. 'Tea Time' which while being good wasn't better than what we produced at home some years back so I take it it was from Spain illegally grown and not to full potential I'd imagine under legal circumstances. While particularly taste was there not my thing and not amazed by the strain as also lacking strength but the approach is good and the mostly crappy green at coffeeshops even pale in comparison to that, old hat though again].

Be honest: the majority of consumers care more about money than quality. Similar to beer the majority recognises quality to some degree but only a minority is really into it and willing to track it down as well as paying for it ; let alone many claim to have a clue but they seemingly just read advertisements respectively want to have a say, too ; almost would say this applies to many things in life sadly.
I know almost no one stopping consuming because of only mediorcre product around.
It seems for many it is nothing special anymore or a 'come down drug'. Others abuse it as a regular substitute because they can't afford other substances on the regular and can't stay sober respectively they were addicted to other drugs before and this is their lesser evil. Again for others it's just 'something for sleeping' as they seemingly never learnt to enjoy it or got good gear. At least those are the main groups around me, duh.
So again nothing what have been said before, especially about mid-grades so closing word is up to Ollie who nailed it a few years ago:

The is plenty of quality, as well as pure "untainted".

But the market demand has shifted, so there is more of the low/medium quality and less of the high quality on the general market, which skews peoples perception of the real situation.

Quality has never been higher in terms of purity & strength, but the cost has gone up on the quality and the low/medium quality has held the same price but with same or lower quality (still untainted, but just less quality).

rolex sticker( for sure not the one Jayd posted the other day as this one had a dark green background and bigger crown]stating after I opened it up and took a closer look 'it's definitely from Morocco'.
Funnily there was one of my best sources[almost fifty years in this stupid trade but again this doesn't has to mean something ] around too and so we both smoked it, then looked at each other and rolled eyes. We agreed it's 'decent' but not 'wow'.
Texture was pretty much as CannaRed above described his arrival as it didn't seemed to be pressed as it fell apart like kief ; more like powder than anything

I no what one your on about it's €350 for 100 grams in Amsterdam it's actually low quality I will upload a picture

picture.php

This is traditional hash probably the strongest traditional hash I've ever got it's actually stronger than all these soft hash that's been going about past few years