Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kilacaLIbud
    dam how much does that go for?? has anyone seen the dvd HASHISHISH .. they show u all the real DEAL stuff.. .. .. i wanna see someone with a bag of marroc kiff.. non pressed ..
    it was only 200 euro and the weight is 125 grams
    but i wont smoke it myself

and YES i saw Haschisch but i what i understand is that they didnt sell the first sieving unpressed stuff to others
    Official KICC Memba!!

:asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick:

Comment

great thread folks!

Comment

shit, they need to send some boats o' import this o' way.

Comment

Some smaller pieces

Nepal

Temple Afghaan

Peace
          _ ° 0 _
          Last edited by _ ° O _; 02-23-2006, 03:52.

Comment

I miss the jet-black Kashmiri hash from about 20-25 yrs ago...........wish it was still around....
            "The problem today is to give larger significance and dignity to a life that has been dwarfed by the world of material things. Until that problem is solved, the annihilation of Naziism will be no more than the removal of one symptom of the world's unrest."

Konrad Heiden

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors.....we borrow it from our children"

Native Proverb

"I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD," said Hofmann. "It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."

Albert Hofmann

Private Super Early Finishing Strain - Dr Z
            The Anti-Donkeyhonker League
            FnordTech Tinfoil Beanies
            Olivier Dumoulin - Amazing Artist

Comment

black and grass of unknown origin
              :joint: Bubble :joint:

Comment

hey Banana Tree - nice little bud container you have there - looks pocket sized too - where did you get it? i like to carry ground up bud with me so i'm ready to put it in my vaporizer

Comment

It came with a bit of hash in it from Amsterdam. Unfortunately it was empty when it came home with my friend. Its good for keeping seeds in.
                  Last edited by BananaTree; 03-15-2006, 17:40.
                  :joint: Bubble :joint:

Comment

banana tree, im crying now at the sight of a bit of redseal....i dod my "Tokers apprenticeship" smoking that round the west midlands where i grew up.... it is 8years since i have seen any let alone tasted it, oh for just enough to make a joint-a single "Blim" (remember that word eh??) Is that redseal recent?? please say yes then i can hope beyond hope that maybe some will find its way to my area..... this thread is devastating to a hash lover who can only ever expect to be sold shitty soapbar as hash.....
                    Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, and none of these people are very funny.

Comment

You guys are lucky, I would love some Nepali Hash. Great Pics, anyone have more recent ones?
                      Your best you try, to harm I and I, Aiming to kill.
                      But I love you still Cause you are here to make prophecy fulfill.

Comment

i havent seen any hash like this for years neither harry,,, i would love to get my hands on some of these great import hashes again,,,
                        PEACE!!!
                        https://www.weedfarmer.com/pictures/v/DankBudZ/

Comment

A cpl of old pics...some decent morrocan. More to come..

100 gram slab by the way..
                          Keep It Concentrated Crew
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by accessndx
                          Historically if my chicks weren't into this, they'd get pushed out of moving vehicle.....we could be having a full on conversation, and if I detected that the rear-end were an exit only....they'd be left hitchhiking before the next exit. Life's too short not to tap that ass! Get with the program...and let me get some mud on my helmet!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hash*_*bean
                            damn there is some tasty looking hash in this thread so far
                            i just got some new hash yesterday and some it is really damn good
                            the X3 kicks my ass it is very spicey and couchlock im not sure where it is from
                            but it smells like some kind of afghani

I think the X3 is morrocan as i have X5 from morroco.200g bars.I'm rolling one know i'll let you know how it goes. In a joint(Sorry puritans).

Bliss, smooth-ish nice mellow stone.Be nice too share it with some like minded freinds.
                            Last edited by Pablo; 09-20-2006, 23:15. Reason: Smoked it!
                            Free ? , sort of...

Comment

Originally posted by No_Shitt_In_Nor

Gold stamped Afghan.
                              i get that SAME gold stamped afghan..lol..

Non bombardatemi di messaggi privati per i vostri problemi di coltivazione, rispondo solo nei threads

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
                              ___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

sigpic

Comment

Afgani

Black Afgani Gold Seal (not very good quality)

Comment

Working...
                                X