What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Gorilla Gule #4 blonde ones​

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

nice staff with good potence ;)

NotYourSaviour

Another visit to the Dutch North Sea with a priority focus on the still ongoing Legal Wiet experiment, wrote a report here[someone's gotta do it, right?]:

Convinced my mates that prior to testing we needed to get high properly as grass still is only a substitute if we can consume quality hashish instead so in some other provinces hashish was acquired as well.

First one[pictures #1-3] is instead of fresh frozen supposed to be a 'frozen sift' by whoever in Morocco.
Creamy kushy and strong smoke it was.
Bit of a standard kush taste these days hashwise already to me but very welcome at that level of quality at home.
Good to know that one can finds such also in the provinces since a while even though price in bigger towns would be a few € less.
Still, lovely high grade!
Funny thing was that it was stored in the fridge and had a wettish texture.
Strong yet very strong up high as well as on the body.
1 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

Second one[pictures #4-6] is a blonde one from Morocco. Best the coffeeshop had according to experiencied budtender but only was said cheap pollen compared to the real deal classic blonde Moroc I presented in my previous post.
Next!
5 Classic Blonde Moroccan Mid-Grade From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

6 Classic Blonde Moroccan Mid-Grade From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG.JPG

7 Classic Blonde Moroccan Mid-Grade From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG.JPG

Third one[pictures #7-11] was a surprise as after talking to the budtender it appeared to be what an other member on here tried four months before so it was Bibi40's best then since said budtender mentioned the section producing it prior asking.
So a no brainer since I missed it in March as reported.
Was told it is the same batch from January so very fresh, haha(the devil take the hindmost, anyone?) ; supposedly this section an others as well hold some back every now and then before it again hits the market.
Also relatively creamy smoke and compared to the second best above('frozen sift')the kush taste profile indeed was extra modified to mandarine indeed.
Modified since this standard kush profile when high grades with foreign genetics are concerned is to some degree noticeable but overshadowed in a positive way respectively underlined by a sweet sour fruit note similar to mandarines ; formed a taste orchestra, sorta.
Also strong effect more on the mind but compared to the second best this trip above a bit less, also not that creamy compaed to said one ; was tested almost 80% cannabinoids by the way but again funny that those numbers again fail as the frozen sift above felt stronger, old hat again.
Though these are minor points of critizm as all in all the best smoke of the trip and lovely we could indulge.
Good yet very good gear!
Beyond question welcome at home!
Special prize for being a very good price/performance ratio as we got told the black market price along the way as well, kudos to them.

Slightly prefered the one off them I tried also on my recent trip[see also previous post in this thread] which also was even cheaper, also on the black market[my version I got here a few € cheaper than at boutique Reefer which is notorious for charging extra, too].
Had such a taste[oranges/mandarines] from my personal 2nd best section['price/performance ratio'] as well but here it was significantly better. This section here is probably becoming my new 2nd best as soon as I tried more product of them
Still very keen to try some better grades from them here [could be though the best I had yet last time as said could have been 'static' sifted as well]. My most favourite section still has not so common flavours ready and thus still have minor competition.
Just saying:biggrin:!
8 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

9 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

11 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

13 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, May, 2024.JPG

@bibi40

Firstly
, enjoy your slabs but apart from what I found this trip: where is finally some real deal high grade with foreign genetics? Your source probably only saves this for personal stash:D!

Secondly, nice I could try the Tangerine Squeeze now and nonetheless can only add that you found a high grade product of the foreign genetic ones but there are other more unique flavours out there, let alone better quality. Only splitting hairs here and glad you found a good one don't get me wrong, hands down a high grade!
Now you only have to admit that you don't want to smoke something else anymore:D!
Still hope your personal fresh frozen is in good progress and looking forward to you presenting it.