Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperLemonHaze

KosherTangie Static Edition, have to work on my photoskills =)

Classic Egg, the thinn rolled sausage poked trough the paper, just were i held it, the warmth of my hand melted it in seconds, so had to be Quick =))

After putting it down the spiral is allready hard/strong enough to support a 2 Euro coin..

Comment

Was told earlier today it's a big day tomorrow in Morocco going to legalize cannabis use and supposedly let outside companies come into the rif for production of medicine's boy who sent me these pictures today lives in the Rif mountains. I didn't edit the pictures the boys about late 20's and loves Snapchat lol

"Morocco’s government council will discuss on Thursday, February 25 a bill on the “legal use of cannabis,” a statement from the Head of Government office announced on Tuesday"

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/202...e-of-cannabis/

Comment

Better get some Moroccan genetics before it's all OG/Cookies, still nice to see more countries joining the cannabis movement

Comment

Yeah like Night4wings says

This could be great or awfull , hopefully they don't eliminate the last few traditional farmers growing that old classic Morrocan
          Originally posted by Night4wings20 View Post
          Better get some Moroccan genetics before it's all OG/Cookies, still nice to see more countries joining the cannabis movement
          sigpic

Comment

Very good news for morroco.

Comment

Bad news for Beldia.

Comment

Morocco plans to allow the farming, export and domestic sale of cannabis for medical and industrial use, the government said today, a move it hopes will help impoverished farmers in the Rif mountains amid a growing legal global market for the drug, Reuters reports.

Past attempts to legalise cannabis farming in Morocco have failed, but the co-ruling PJD party, the largest in parliament, dropped its opposition after the UN drug agency removed the plant from its list of most tightly controlled narcotic drugs.

The bill, which the cabinet is expected to approve next week, aims to improve farmers' incomes, protect them from drug traffickers who now control the trade in cannabis and gain access to the booming legal international market for the drug.
                https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...r-medical-use/

First part approved and turns out my mate was right medical and industrial. Rumors have it the Moroccan royal family is pushing for it

And to be honest with everyone it's a bit late now to worry about beldia they have been growing multiple different strains in Morocco for the last 40 years. Beldia itself is a suspected to be a hybrid

It is very complicated if not impossible to know the genetic makeup of the Moroccan Beldia. However, it is likely to be a hybrid between middle eastern strains such as Lebanese, Syrian and Iranian landraces and South European Hemp varieties. That would explain why Kif plants have very narrow leaflets and produce relatively high levels of CBD. Of course the hybridization would have occurred several hundred years ago. Therefore, we can say that the Moroccan beldia is a true landrace.

Comment

Still going to be pumping out plates of dust for the UK.

The maroc I see on IG is all oily as fuck, literally oozing when it's cured in parchment paper.

Check this guy out @cremamaroc

Comment

@sandsmp81 if you have Snapchat I can give you loads of adds from boys making hash.
                    Last edited by Amsterdam_joe; 02-26-2021, 04:37.

Comment

The details have been leaked on Moroccan legalization:

"the draft bill proposes to build a legal cannabis industry by organizing cannabis farmers into “cooperatives” which in turn would sell their crop to local or international “processing” companies."

"will require cannabis farmers to acquire a license and be of Moroccan nationality, of legal age, and live within Morocco’s traditional cannabis-producing regions."

see Morocco World News
                      Is it Time for Show & Tell?
                      Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Night4wings20 View Post
                        Originally posted by LEDAstray View Post
                        Bad news for Beldia.
                        The beldia is not going anywhere. Moroccans don’t smoke OG/cookies or any other hybrid strain. They don’t even smoke Pakistana or afghan landrace strains. I’ve never met a Moroccan that likes anything else then beldia. The Moroccan kif is also smoked with beldia and it’s almost a sin to smoke it with something else. In other word, the local demand is to high for the beldia to get lost. The beldia is also cheap to produce and costs nothing to buy as hasch or kif. It’s maybe 1/3 of the hybrid hash prices. When Moroccans stop smoking CB then they probably will lose beldia and that’s not happening!
                        But the hybrids will for sure increase.

Comment

From what I'm hearing all the product is going to be bought up by legal importers in the USA and Canada.

Europe will see all the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by sandsmp81 View Post
                            From what I'm hearing all the product is going to be bought up by legal importers in the USA and Canada.

Europe will see all the crap.
                            Cannabis is still schedule 1 drug in USA with no medicinal benefits. The federal law will not allow any importations to US. Federal law is above state law. Maybe Canada but every country that legalised, did it so they could support their own market. To be honest I can’t see where they will export their products. Maybe CBD oil with less then 0,2% THC.

Comment

Its not going to be a good thing for hash smokers or farmers..I don;t think.

Great for the farmers being able to finally come out of the dark, a little...

And To be recognised by the Government will mean these farmers will now be able to exist outside their village/area, without fear of being arrested ( I wouldn't bet on that either, )..

With alot of the Rifian's residents aren't even registered @ birth so don't exist in legal terms..But hopefully would be able to gain a resident Moroccan identity id.

If what they tried to do in Lebanon, is anything to go by..

When they say legalise, is that CBD weed or high THC.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKOSRJCbcng

Be careful what you wish for, could be fields of CBD weed being grown..!!
                              If that happens , they would be told what to grow and given the seeds also....And HUGE FINES ARREST for THC weed being grown.

Then its back to them being illegal framers again with more pressure from Gov and police as now they will have their foots and boots up the mountain ready for More raids and busts on farms....Any extra police/Gov officials up in the mountain spells trouble..

Comment

A good friend of mine has gone back to Pakistan from the UK to stay with close family during the corona virus panademic. Since hes been there hes been video calling me and sending me pictures of some of the most softest oily hash I have ever seen, that he has been sourcing locally. He usualy goes back there regularly every couple years, but is staying longer than usual due to the panademic. Since hes been there hes been getting friends over here to send him some fem seeds to grow for buds, but hes only been growing a small plant or 2 under artificial lighting outdoors under a balcony lol, I told him stick to that hash, as it is probably miles better than the dodgy seeds hes trying to grow, but hes used to smoking buds. I want to get him to source me some seeds and send them back home, hes under the impression that most of what grows there is shit, and isnt worth smoking, but I want those seeds dammit! Question is what time of year is harvest season and when is the best month to try and get him to source seeds? He told me behind his familys land theres plants that grow wildly every year, and from the vids hes sent me hes up in the mountains. I want to ask him to try source seeds when he buys hash, as he has some links and family up there, if not then ask him to pluck seeds if he finds random plants, but im curious whens harvest season over there and the best time to ask him, as im not sure how long hes staying.

Comment

Working...
                                X