Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest commercial blocks I've seen are Rolex OG or maybe it's just Rolex? I'm sure they spelt it Rollex OG for the strain to avoid copyright so this could just be a Rolex label.

Very soft and falls to bits, doesn't stick back together very well.

Well I guess that's the standard for now on these shores....

Comment

Mid grade

Some mid grade
      But a better one, with no added crap
      Attached Files

Comment

Think it's a 40x loupe can't really remember could be 20x. If you really want to check your hash get a 120x and you can see everything inside. That ketama was medium grade, nothing wrong with it but theirs better ones to be got

And that rollex is the same as mine I posted as few weeks ago and I called it low grade. I change that it's probably bad. I can tell you a good story about that rollex

Comment

Originally posted by Amsterdam_joe View Post

And that rollex is the same as mine I posted as few weeks ago and I called it low grade. I change that it's probably bad. I can tell you a good story about that rollex
          It wasn't very good when I tried a joint, each shipment is getting worse over here and they were wanting like £600 for 100g.

Tell me your Rolex story....

Comment

One million percent fact it comes in with NO sticker

Three different stickers, gorilla glue, Lamborghini and Rolex. All same smoke. When a load of complaints come in about the Rolex they pull the stick off and slap a new one on it

I'm not sure but I think it's made here, to many thing's are off about it. Wrong type of plastic it's wrapped it. Not many people will notice but the cling film is the wrong type. It's thicker plastic and doesn't stick (the kilos) the bars also have different plastic doesn't seem right or maybe I was getting paranoid then

You can buy it out here €2500 around that price I was actually caught lovely paying €350 for 100g fs (it's not what you know it's who you know)

€4000 good soft hash

€8500 beldia

I can show you more proof in private messages stuff I don't want to make public

Also big warning sign is the rounded corners, rounded corners and falls apart like sand it's that bad hash. No high is the biggest sign tho

Comment

It's actually "original gorilla glue" is the third sticker. Missed a word lol

Look at the cling film it's wrapped in. It's think as fuck

Comment

Original gorilla glue

Wdf three times. Am I too stoned getting it wrong even when I corrected myself lol gorilla glue. Definitely correct this time. GORILLA ??

Comment

I love hash ), seen some bars like clay, talk about a low blow lol.
                  Sad to see in this day and age but to be expected I guess :((
                  greetz

Comment

Gorilla Cookies

Quatumboard LeD producer

H
                    ybridsFromHell

Comment

It's actually "original Original Glue" is the third sticker. Missed a word lol

Look at the cling film it's wrapped in. It's think as fuck
                      I'm trying to remember in my head how the wrapping snapped easily on that Rolex, you could well be right,it makes sense they would repackage.

I've been saying for a while a lot of these blocks were similar and getting worse.

The Rolex was different and the worst one yet it totally fell apart and was very mild.

I just hope no one continues to buy these ones as it will create another market for low grade hash, like the problem we had in the 90s with soap bar.

Got some 200g bars of leb coming soon, will post them when they land.

Comment

25 grams smallest I've ever seen

Comment

View Image

25 grams smallest I've ever seen

looks very nice, never saw 25er...50i most times is very very good quality what i saw...hows the 25 barcelona??

since corona 1st quality only shows up every 4-5 month at our place, last was dark nicole kush hash which was packed in extra card boxes, like cigarettes, never saw this before...very nice

saw also that plates with that fake cellular wrapping, most times it was already broken, was amnesia lemon, was soft and sticky but not good...

Comment

Kushplus - Almost like old times

A nice one, for a change
                            Doesn't get soft, before body temperature
                            Bubbles nicely when touch with a flame
                            Attached Files

Comment

The 25g Barcelona looks interesting, do you have Pics, broken open?

@dimodz how would u describe the Gorilla Cookies? No offence intended but it looks a little strange, dry and bigger chunks? Could be my stoned eyes too, so sorry if i did the hash any wrong =)

Posted this elsewhere on ic but would like to hear some other opinions on that.

Recently a coffeeshopdealer said, the reason for the newshool beeing so 'oily' , is that the plants aren t dried on metal roofs in the sun no more, but instead inside in the shade.. so its Not oil, its water or humidity left in the resin.. Could be a reason imo, why some 'oily' looking, soft hashes dont bubble..

Take care and stay healthy
                              Last edited by haze*ekiel420; 01-20-2021, 21:23.

Comment

From what I've heard from a Moroccan out here is good hash should be rock hard at room temperature and when you pick it up and handle it, it will start to go soft. When put back down it will go rock hard

He personally won't smoke hash that is soft and bendy at room temperature.

He told me

"you know animal that goes baa baa"

I said sheep but he didn't know the word in English but he told me

"You know animal that goes baa baa, you know this animal. They take stuff from this animal and put it in the hash so it's always soft this is why I don't smoke it"

He didn't no the name of the stuff in English. But after some time of me thinking by myself.

Now I believe it's wool wax or wool grease he was trying to explain to me. Can get unlimited supply of it basically. It's oily. It could fit the description but I don't know. Just my guess

Last edited by Amsterdam_joe; 01-21-2021, 00:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X