Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sources are still dry here in Canada. Only one online outlet seemingly offering 26 varieties of Imported Hash . . . Mazar Sharif, Ketama Gold, Golden Triangle, Kabul . . . etc. I have not bought from them. I wonder where it is made?

Is it Time for Show & Tell?
    Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Bought some amnesia haze x critical mass weed. half oz amazing smell and resin bought another half this time i beleive shaved and sprayed up with silica resin glands squigly no heads lots and lots of them no stone and cant breathe after smoking it.uk but from spanish dealers .they say they have callemeros 10g eggs yeah i bet from plants fuck them getting nowt now.

Comment

Originally posted by mack 10 View Post
        This is my gripe too.
        Mid grade soft press.

Looks like someone big come up with a new recipe.
        Saw some the other day,
        Kinda looked like cardboard but was soft.

Palm oil +filler = mids that some think is choice.

Also not seen good eggs in at least year an half.
        Was due in Morocco about now but Covid gone f'd it up.
        This is what I'm talking about, the colour you described is bang on and the texture, it's some formula that I think they have just made it strong enough to try and compete with the weed game.

I don't know that many that choose it over weed apart from the older heads, they're happy that it's not soapbar at least.

You'd think they would produce a product far superior to green, then there would be more demand.

I guess just makes more money when you produce more blocks of a lesser grade.

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
        real moroc prices here went through the roof, if you can find any, lots of the dutch weed/block hash, many types and qualities, i do not smoke it !!!!!

I know Sir that you're a real connoisseur and want the real deal, my friends said the same about good Maroc prices and not much seems to be coming to the UK.

It seems for the time being they have started to buy the cheaper blocks as that's all that's available, but it concerns me that they have settled for this and it's created a steady market for mid grade product.

Do you think that more of the quality product is being kept for Spain? Spain has become a big cannabis destination and they're the first port of call from the source, they're a big country with a lot of consumers.

Comment

Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
          My sources are still dry here in Canada. Only one online outlet seemingly offering 26 varieties of Imported Hash . . . Mazar Sharif, Ketama Gold, Golden Triangle, Kabul . . . etc. I have not bought from them. I wonder where it is made?

View Image
          When I see these photos I always wonder if it's the real deal, they just look too good to be true, I know there are plenty of good hashes being produced in various countries, but the stores that have them always seem to be online.

Some of the names are a bit exotic, I wonder if some is just low grade border hash, but of course they could have buyers of quality product at source.

Do you have dispensaries in Canada that stock hash or just weed? I don't know how it works in your country, I don't even know the legal situation correctly.

Comment

Z3 hash - zkittels hash filtered
            Quatumboard LeD producer

H
            ybridsFromHell

Comment

Originally posted by sandsmp81 View Post
              Do you have dispensaries in Canada that stock hash or just weed? I don't know how it works in your country, I don't even know the legal situation correctly.
              We have both legal hash & the black market. The legal market has been slow with concentrates since our cannabis legalization in 2018. With the exception of one or two legal producers, both flower & hash is over-priced & poorly made. There is hope because one producer launched what I would consider real hash about 3 months ago although it is 20% more $s than anything else. Legal is purchased online through gov't stores or in person at legal cannabis retailers.

The black market is still alive, now operating online or through Instagram delivery or storefronts in native reserves (Indigenous People’s . . . ?) The black market has had the usual suspects – Maroc, Leb, Afghan, Nepal – over the last few years but everything I have tried is mid-grade at best. I don’t really know if its Country of Origin was real but the taste & smell & texture were mostly spot on. Lately though (since Covid), imports in the black market have been drying up with the vendor that I screenshot above being the last one standing with ‘traditional’ hash. I suspect that much of it isn’t real. Or it is just slab knocked out in Spain or Morocco with fancy gold stamps to make it sound impressive.
              Is it Time for Show & Tell?
              Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Can get the good good but have to order fiftys plus
                and higher if poss.
                which is about 49 too much for me.
                lmao.

re, the Canadian hash menu.
                i would say its illegal, to light grey area..lol
                for a start non of those hash producing regions have
                any deals with anyone.
                its all still illegal.
                buyer beware.

also i think that Spain has def sucked up all the good grades of Hash.
                there is some nice traditional , like the shoe, being produced in between
                all this modern stuff.

but like i said its either large ordrers, higher price
                and they can prob make more money more easy in spain.
                sigpic
                Double OG.

Comment

You can get the good old school ? , i doubt it as its near extinct.
                  Ive got guys who will take the 49 ? , make the phone call if its the old school.

You sure the shoe is still around ? , im sure that's the last of the old batches from a few years back.

Impossible to find the old school
                  I picked this up last week , new school but not bad for new school, but nothing like any of the classic Caramelo, Shoe etc etc

I really miss the Caramelo even though i have 30 grams saved for special occasions, im going to make it last me 10 years only coming out at Birthdays, Christmas, new years eve and of course 420

Can get the good good but have to order fiftys plus
                  and higher if poss.
                  which is about 49 too much for me.
                  lmao.

re, the Canadian hash menu.
                  i would say its illegal, to light grey area..lol
                  for a start non of those hash producing regions have
                  any deals with anyone.
                  its all still illegal.
                  buyer beware.

also i think that Spain has def sucked up all the good grades of Hash.
                  there is some nice traditional , like the shoe, being produced in between
                  all this modern stuff.

but like i said its either large ordrers, higher price
                  and they can prob make more money more easy in spain.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

the batch i tried was bang on the shoe from mr.h.
                    but in egg form or blocks not soles.

traditional and modern both avalible.
                    these guys rocking tracters to bring the harvest in.
                    sigpic
                    Double OG.

Comment

Make the phone call then ?
                      We will take it all if it really is the old school and bang on the shoe , nice drink in it for you to
                      the batch i tried was bang on the shoe from mr.h.
                      but in egg form or blocks not soles.

traditional and modern both avalible.
                      these guys rocking tracters to bring the harvest in.
                      sigpic

Comment

got this rolex , not tried it yet but smells nice. last lot of rolex i had months ago was very nice .

AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
                          We have both legal hash & the black market. The legal market has been slow with concentrates since our cannabis legalization in 2018. With the exception of one or two legal producers, both flower & hash is over-priced & poorly made. There is hope because one producer launched what I would consider real hash about 3 months ago although it is 20% more $s than anything else. Legal is purchased online through gov't stores or in person at legal cannabis retailers.

The black market is still alive, now operating online or through Instagram delivery or storefronts in native reserves (Indigenous People’s . . . ?) The black market has had the usual suspects – Maroc, Leb, Afghan, Nepal – over the last few years but everything I have tried is mid-grade at best. I don’t really know if its Country of Origin was real but the taste & smell & texture were mostly spot on. Lately though (since Covid), imports in the black market have been drying up with the vendor that I screenshot above being the last one standing with ‘traditional’ hash. I suspect that much of it isn’t real. Or it is just slab knocked out in Spain or Morocco with fancy gold stamps to make it sound impressive.
                          Yes I follow quite a few Instagram accounts where they produce high quality hash at source, so it definitely exists.
                          I'm just a bit suspicious of these online vendors.

Some of those gold stamped hashes do look like low quality border hash though, but of course I could be wrong.

Comment

Had to start digging in on the back up Stash.

Some Nepali sifted hash from 2017

WWW.KARMAGENETICS.COM
                            sigpic

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
                            White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
                            Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
                            Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
                            White OG 1st Indoor
                            Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
                            White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
                            White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
                            White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
                            Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
                            OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
                            Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
                            Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
                            Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
                            Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
                            Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
                            White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
                            Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
                            Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
                            Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Comment

Looking good karma. Bet it tastes great?
                              did it have any of that Nepalise smell/ taste we all love?
                              or a more modern twist?
                              Last edited by mack 10; 10-27-2020, 23:47. Reason: wrong member, ooops.
                              sigpic
                              Double OG.

Comment

There must be brits on it .its very easy to hide compared to the spanish weed .

Comment

Working...
                                X