Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i managed to get a couple slabs earlier. new school dutch genetic maroc. prices wasnt cheap roughly 15% more than i was paying 6 months ago but such short supply about at moment . 1 was called vlad putin and has a sticker of putin on a horse HAHA nice soft and oily. the other was RS something carnt remember. il do some pics tomorrow. waiting on some rolex slabs this weekend as well
    AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Originally posted by jayd View Post
      i managed to get a couple slabs earlier. new school dutch genetic maroc. prices wasnt cheap roughly 15% more than i was paying 6 months ago but such short supply about at moment . 1 was called vlad putin and has a sticker of putin on a horse HAHA nice soft and oily. the other was RS something carnt remember. il do some pics tomorrow. waiting on some rolex slabs this weekend as well
      Rolex heard good reports thats about it for me.i use to get constant hash in geordie land.some cracking hash early days all 200g bars then 100g which was good supply and gave me a wage .

Comment

Its all about who you know and because ive been in the closet for years ive lost all contacts as i made my own .hash is a great buisniss if the flow is there.

Comment

AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Heard some rumers of some nice hash making its way UK'ward from this year's harvest.
            Fingers crossed it doesn't go the way of the 35tonnes.
            That was not a good Xmas pressie
            For all us heads hoping for something nice to smoke.
            sigpic
            Double OG.

Comment

If you know you know

Back from A'dam and oily piece shown below is the best traditional one from Morocco by a mile. Amateurish pictures as usual but doing the gear justice(funnily I refered to this very type when I reviewed the Turkish in my previous post).
              Hard hashish coming with a galaxy of trichomes when opened up and shiny exterior ; taste profile is sorta focussed on pine and spice. Lovely enough effects relaxing the body while providing a blissful mental state.
              All in all needless to say it‘s that category of 'ticking all the boxes' again, though had a tad better batches but would be more than happy if Santa would bring some.

On a side note I can tell there was much less traffic this time again and mostly terrible dreary weather.
              A bit less time available to visit all intended ones for some reasons this time but luckywise we didn't need to visit too many places to find some quality.
              Though nothing changed at all in regards to new imports from Morocco. Still half of the places blaming the other half talking shit as well as pretending they offer new imports while just mislabelling as usual.
              What I see is a sheer overabundance of mostly mid grades supposedly from Morocco with foreign genetics or locally produced stuff from Spain and Nederland.
              All in all nothing new so to speak.
              At home also very recent was offered a blackish lump of 'Amnesia Lemon Limited Edition' which probably again was the stupid sticker on the slab. Very flowery smell and pricewise okish ; taste was there but not an interesting high so in the end another mid grade.
              This and the gear I mentioned in my previous post are of that type nowadays which is falling apart when handled, one can't even form a ball but 'hey, it's soft, mate', yes!
              By the way forgot to mention this in my previous post as well: stuff from Lebanon is still around on menus though luckywise not overrepresented as merely mid grade as well.

@Sandsmp81

Cheers, at least someone is reading them then, l o l! May some Turkish cross your way someday! The experience in Turkey you reported about is then better safe than sorry I'd say. Many Turks I know warned against this.
              While we're on it as we had a similar topic some posts back: while I know lots of Turks of all ages the majority of the smoking weed but only a few do hashish. When it comes to Moroccan people[though also Tunisians and Algerians)it is vice versa[except maybe in the Netherlands]. The same goes to some degree with people from Lebanon, Syria or Iran.
              I take it in Turkey they also - similar to India and 'ganja' - had a strong culture with weed(though Morocs had 'Kief', question upon questions). Just my random two cents about pseudo sociology but I noticed this a lot especially as Ethnicities[Maghreb region and others] mentioned grow up in other countries as Turks too but stick to hash while weed is overly available.

@Jayd

Cheers. Is this the 'new school dutch generic maroc' you refered to at first shown in you picture? What is the interior looking like? I prefer this to some random slabs.
              What type of quality is it?

@MickTheBrag / Mack10

I strongly doubt those 35 tons were quality and hopefully only sacrified for a much better run having gone through(but again I also doubt this looking at those numbers, l o l).
              So let's agree on hopefully infrastructure regarding imports is semi-working until the end of the year again! Fingers crossed to all of you!

Comment

@NotYourSaviour

That looks delicious. Thanks for the reports.
                Is it Time for Show & Tell?
                Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

@notyoursaviour
                  that pic is the vlad putin slab. i had another 1 as well. both had pics on. i carnt say 100% if its maroc grown/made buts its not traditional maroc. vlad putin is softer and more oily out of the 2. ive been too busy to try either but couple friends really like it. before lockdown i got a slab of amnesia lemon and it was very black and oily but i wasnt sure of it. i make rosin for a friend and have made with various slabs before and the amnesia lemon seemed very thin rosin and it was a nightmare to gather the rosin as it just didnt stick together like any others so perhaps some sort of filler mixed in with it.

vlad putin

foto omzetten naar jpg online

another

foto omzetten naar jpg online
                  AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

I think everything now coming to the UK is mostly just these mid grade blocks, the standard has been set and people are willing to buy it, they're a decent smoke but none of them seem to have much character or any different buzz about them.

Even one of the guys I know who used to get a few nice grades of moroc like iceolator and gardella etc etc is mostly getting these same soft blond blocks now.

Seen some bars that had the label "free the weed" it just looked the same as everything else, soft blond with a bit of fragrance, there isn't much bubbling when held to a flame with these blocks either, I'd like to know wtf is in it, I guess a lot of plant matter but what ever the formula it does look pretty good to the untrained eye and doesn't smoke like soapbar.

I also haven't seen any eggs of a high quality for at least 2 years, seen some but they about a year ago but they just didn't seem the same as I remember.

I think whoever is making these commercial blocks is just making a product with the same strength as weed to compete with that market when they could be producing a far superior product.

Is there anywhere I can send samples of these blocks that can test their content?
                    Last edited by sandsmp81; 10-14-2020, 22:48. Reason: Extra details

Comment

talk about hash pics .damn

Comment

Originally posted by sandsmp81 View Post
                        I think everything now coming to the UK is mostly just these mid grade blocks, the standard has been set and people are willing to buy it, they're a decent smoke but none of them seem to have much character or any different buzz about them.

Even one of the guys I know who used to get a few nice grades of moroc like iceolator and gardella etc etc is mostly getting these same soft blond blocks now.

Seen some bars that had the label "free the weed" it just looked the same as everything else, soft blond with a bit of fragrance, there isn't much bubbling when held to a flame with these blocks either, I'd like to know wtf is in it, I guess a lot of plant matter but what ever the formula it does look pretty good to the untrained eye and doesn't smoke like soapbar.

I also haven't seen any eggs of a high quality for at least 2 years, seen some but they about a year ago but they just didn't seem the same as I remember.

I think whoever is making these commercial blocks is just making a product with the same strength as weed to compete with that market when they could be producing a far superior product.

Is there anywhere I can send samples of these blocks that can test their content?
                        Leaf pulvirised and henna and bud to add smell and hit and wax

Comment

Originally posted by Night crawler View Post
                          Leaf pulvirised and henna and bud to add smell and hit and wax
                          Those sort of impurities like henna are not in this, its definitely got plant matter in it but it is far from soapbar or that other blond rock hard rubbish in long flat plates you get nowadays.

It's a decent dry sift that I think they might just be using the highest micron screen to get the most product from the plant and some other additives maybe, I've heard of oil being used but I don't know how well that would mix with kief.

It tastes good and smokes very clean but it is not of the highest quality due to what I think is mostly plant matter hopefully, I don't know what the formula is so I'd like to get some samples tested as it's an interesting product, I want to know exactly what's in it.

It's good enough to compete with the bud market and that's what I think the importers have settled for when choosing the product.

Comment

Originally posted by sandsmp81 View Post

This is my gripe too.
                            Mid grade soft press.

Looks like someone big come up with a new recipe.
                            Saw some the other day,
                            Kinda looked like cardboard but was soft.

Palm oil +filler = mids that some think is choice.

Also not seen good eggs in at least year an half.
                            Was due in Morocco about now but Covid gone f'd it up.
                            sigpic
                            Double OG.

Comment

real moroc prices here went through the roof, if you can find any, lots of the dutch weed/block hash, many types and qualities, i do not smoke it !!!!!
                              hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah Mrhaze420, its been real hard to find decent pieces to smoke at the moment, and the private stash is only getting smaller. Prices went up 15 to 30 % , and as you say most is that modern stuff i dont smoke. Somthing that went for 6 to 7 before march now goes for 8 to 9 and you got to be lucky to find a decent batch.
                                WWW.KARMAGENETICS.COM
                                sigpic

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
                                White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
                                Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
                                Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
                                White OG 1st Indoor
                                Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
                                White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
                                White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
                                White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
                                Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
                                OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
                                Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
                                Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
                                Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
                                Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
                                Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
                                White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
                                Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
                                Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
                                Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X