What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

wardyleb

mr.haze420 said:

spicy, flowery gold polm, very up high

wow, what lovely golden goodness. I very rarely come across good maroc like that where i live, but it is there if you look hard enough.

I often get caramellos like this

some are better that others. This stuff is around £130 an OZ.

lovely hash MR haze.

wardy

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
They look to be 200 to 500 gram blocks...But who knows,,it sure looks nice nonetheless.....................!

TokinTuga

Hi everyone. Here in portugal we get alot of marroccan import hash. It usually comes in 100g slabs. A couple years ago there were alot os 200g slabs but not so much. They probably switched to 100g slabs because of being easier to smuggle but im not sure. Those 200g slabs were pretty big. We get everything from soapbar to polm and what they call paky which in my opinion is the strongest and the tastiest. The polm varies in quality from "shit" to "the shit". Very rarely we get weed unless we know a closet grower who doesnt mind selling some stash now and then...
The packy hash is very diferent from the polm. Its dark and smells alot more intense. The polm is usually sandy in texture as the paky is almost like playdough when warmed and usually bubbles unlike the polm.

Happy tokin! :rasta:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could you take a pic of the "coin" stamp Ganjakut? I've always found them facinating. Specially the ones with gold on it :D

I've never really gotten any hash with stamps tho, never gotten more than 10 grms at a time...

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I've smoked it all but honestly it was f--kin lovely!

(clockwise from top)Recent Moroc,Kush Skuff,POG dry sift,Indian/Paki? and Kashmiri. :redface:

Dry Hash is King...Imported or home made....It just tastes better by miles! I'll leave the Washing to lab chemists thank's....I do not want Water hash for my Imported smoke, I can make that myself but I choose not too.I'm horrified to hear that Traditional hash cultures are turning to that method.I had no idea.What is the world coming to? What idiot showed them Bubblebags in the first place...you may as well give them some of Arjan's seeds while u r at it....why stop at the hash,lets f--k all their plants up as well.What about a bit of Afghan Hydro?? Whoever taught them new techniques should be ashamed of themselves! Does anyone really think Ice hash is better than real Afghan,Moroc,Nepali or any other High grade REAL hash? I'm more interested in taste smell and buzz than whether its good for sculpture personally!! I can understand peeps being excited about wet hash if they haven't smoked much REAL Hash as it is very strong but I've been smoking great hash for 20 yrs in London and on my travels and my first Bubble hash just looked nice but in fact tasted wrong to me.Having tried all methods with the same cannabis I just don't like what water does to the flavour at all(washes the taste away IMHO)! JBo

mr.haze420

Veteran
paki-afghani moroccan

paki-afghani moroccan

the 1st 2 pieces are from the 1st batches i saw in 2002. the thinner one had marijuana leaves stamped on it. the blond piece is from 2006 and had a mitsubishi stamp on 125gr. slabs. very strong and tastes like black hash.

ngakpa

Veteran
Indian Himalayan charas twists - farmhouse (left) and jungli (right)

the real deal - esp. the jungli

ngakpa

Veteran
Londinium said:
Sorry I've smoked it all but honestly it was f--kin lovely!

(clockwise from top)Recent Moroc,Kush Skuff,POG dry sift,Indian/Paki? and Kashmiri. :redface:

Dry Hash is King...Imported or home made....It just tastes better by miles! I'll leave the Washing to lab chemists thank's....I do not want Water hash for my Imported smoke, I can make that myself but I choose not too.I'm horrified to hear that Traditional hash cultures are turning to that method.I had no idea.What is the world coming to? What idiot showed them Bubblebags in the first place...you may as well give them some of Arjan's seeds while u r at it....why stop at the hash,lets f--k all their plants up as well.What about a bit of Afghan Hydro?? Whoever taught them new techniques should be ashamed of themselves! Does anyone really think Ice hash is better than real Afghan,Moroc,Nepali or any other High grade REAL hash? I'm more interested in taste smell and buzz than whether its good for sculpture personally!! I can understand peeps being excited about wet hash if they haven't smoked much REAL Hash as it is very strong but I've been smoking great hash for 20 yrs in London and on my travels and my first Bubble hash just looked nice but in fact tasted wrong to me.Having tried all methods with the same cannabis I just don't like what water does to the flavour at all(washes the taste away IMHO)! JBo

too right

that said, I have had some blinding water hash, but I put that down to some great plants

in terms of the care that went into production this Sheberghan would be hard to beat (it certainly looks better than most of what is in Hashish! to me, all due respect to Dr. Clarke et al.)

notice the slight change in colour where the garda has been handled even just a tad - this is a very high quality product indeed

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
awesome afghani

awesome afghani

1.25 kilo slab, it was red,snapped white in the middle and melted when smoked. the best sieved afghani i have ever seen

HMT

Hi Mr Haze :smile:
wish i could just jump on a plane i would be there in hours :wink: but i got passport issues at the mo :frown: so sadly can not leave the uk :frown: but one day :wink:

Last edited:
B

bon

looks like a few grades higher in quality then the stuff i get around the border :cuss: ... gehghe

Cheers and enjoy your smokes mr.haze420