- monk´s homemade goodies -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- monk´s homemade goodies -

those are the resins i made this year, bubble1 is ak47 with a lil white diesel (trim), bubble2 is out of maple leaf indica buds, drysift1 is out of purple skunk outdoor buds, drysift2 is made of maple leaf buds, the jellyhash is a crazy mix of trim and a lil bud;

GG@all

That maple leaf bubble must be real sleepy time smoke, good job!
    "Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government".....

Comment

Originally posted by KGB47
      That maple leaf bubble must be real sleepy time smoke, good job!
      thx man, and yes its almost narcotic stuff

Comment

very nice, how is he dry sift in potency and taste compared to the ice and jelly
        hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haze420
          very nice, how is he dry sift in potency and taste compared to the ice and jelly
          wow, what a nice surprise to have you in my thread MR. ! (i´m always jealous of your awesome maroc pics )
          the MLI drysift is devishly potent,but not as strong as the MLI bubble. strongest is the jelly (mixed outdoor bud) but is not that sleepy as the MLI products are ...
          tastewise i wood vote: 1 jelly ,2 dry ,3 bubble ; but the jelly wins also couse of the bettertasting weed used (unhappy pheno of the maple leaf, with a kind of bitter, fresh-opium like smell). normaly i´m a dry sift lover
          so thx for stopping by MR. .....

Comment

nice presentation, not only is it sweet concentrates, but excellent photo quality and an enhanced graphical display. I appreciate the extra work put in for our viewing pleasure.

keep it up!

Comment

i always found the jelly abit heavy on the lungs. i would have thought the dry sift would be a better tasting smoke. thanks for the props on the moroc. i love the old school imported hashes.
              hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZero
                nice presentation, not only is it sweet concentrates, but excellent photo quality and an enhanced graphical display. I appreciate the extra work put in for our viewing pleasure.

keep it up!
                big thx superzero !!!

@mr.haze :i think the same way ... its only the starting materials witch in this case makes the jelly the winner ...

Comment

Mornin' monk!
                  Excellent shots, man! I just can agree with superzero. Thanks for the extra work,
                  really nice artwork The drysift looks very sticky, seems to be a nice smoke.
                  Keep up the good work!
                  ~ When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
                  Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness. Emo Philips ~
                  ☼BÜNDNIS REAL GREEN☼
                  Alpine_Rocka

//growject:peacemaker//
                  ~::pix-from-the-bong::~

Comment

Great shots Monk!

The borders and graphics really make the pics stand out. Very clean and professional.

Just another one of your talents eh?

5LG
                    @The_Nug_Whisperer on Instagram

Comment

thx bonger and 5LG !!! really happy you like it !

heare two older shots (maple leaf bubble is the same from above while drying, the dry sift was an awesome sweet-spicy heatpressed dream):

GG@all

Comment

Well that is what i call some nice hashsis

Comment

yeah great shots, great display. I loved looking thru this thread.

I would smoke most of what you got there guaranteed. You are one stoked individual.

enjoy your hash.

Bubble man
                          Herb is the messenger bubble is the message

Comment

wow man! nice job!

good luck and happy smoking.
                            "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

nice concentrates!! the jelly is always my fav...whats your pressin technic for the bubble and your dry sift?

Comment

Working...
                              X