Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbal cannabis extracts

Hola IC!!!!

I started this thread to post my hash & oil shots... Some of them are older and some newer! Maybe we start from the older ones?

Pics are low quality because of my lousy camera & photoskills

Here´s Lowryder QWISO oil, I give all the credit of this technique to Mexican Mafia, dank galore indeed :wink:

Oil was honeycolored before rolling it all together into ball, when it went black on the surface, when scratched, it´s still honey baby

This is pure hazehybrid drysift This chunk is very blonde in nature, it took this green tone in this photo which it doesnt have in nature.

Here´s the parent plants that donated the drysift into this little "Hazehash" chunk. First 4 pics are from Neville´s Haze plant & last two pics are from Original Haze x SK#1 plant

And one very delightfull surprice that I changed in bud the other day. This kind of quality is very, very rare here in Finland. We really dont have this kind of imported Moroccon available very often, but now I got the change to acquire it, so I swallowed the hook and let me tell you guys -> this bubbless nicely and has nice flavor & more nicer headhigh:

I am going to update this thread regularly when I make/acquire more hash-/oil-/drysift goodies...

Take care everyone, I hope you enjoyed this show with lousy pics.. Herbalistic has to make a move on the bong loaded with mix of Hazehash & Moroccon & some Powerplant buds

So...

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
    Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
    -Medjool-
    R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
    African Strains
    Testing my cross: Neville´s Haze x Purps
    Some Blockhead pix & macros

Daimn that looks tasty.
    -TGS
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
    -V

IC Recipe Guide
    *Sticky*

Beating a drug test; Methods 1, 2, and 3

Comment

Thank you TGS, I have a good mixed bowl for you :wink:
      Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
      -Medjool-
      R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
      African Strains

Comment

ya man way to produce.
        Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

great hash selection there herbalistic

especialy the haze dry sift

i love haze dry sief the flavours realy come through
          i have a wooden box for sifting but ive got an okief tumbler on order,cant wait
          expect plenty of pics from me

also lovely looking morocan,i cant get shit these days
          the morrocans(good quality) are beter than alot of iceolator hash in amsterdam and much cheaper to

peace
          Last edited by ojd; 12-13-2007, 16:05.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh thank you guys, it´s nice to talk you ojd, it´s been awhile from our last chat, isnt it?

I will wait your pics, especially from that tumbler product
            Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
            -Medjool-
            R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
            African Strains

Comment

Good Moroccan is as good as any ice hash I've tried, alright, the very best ice is better, btu a good Moroccan is as good as most of the ice I've tried. Red Lebanese, that was the daddy, shame it's hard/impossible to find these days. It tasted like Paprika and gave me really red eyes after one joint.

Hash made from sativas is a personal passion of mine, I've had some difficulty making sativa ice hash, I think the problem is the small gland heads, I need to but some proper bubble bags and look at the grades smaller than 75 as I reckon sativa gland heads are mostly smaller than that.

The bes hash I have ever smoked was this little ball of ZamalHaze finger hash I made, had the same taste of apples and oranges (some describe it as mango, but to me it's apples and oranges) as the buds and the same, comples, psychedelic high, but in a much intensified form, this really did spin me into orbit, a place I like to be! lol

And here are the balls of finger hash with the little cakes of ZamalHaze dry sift which was also very nice but had a spicy flavour.

These are little 0.2g - 0.4g cakes of dry sift made fom Zamalhaze, Colombian Gold and Thai x Afghan respectively, all were very special in their own way.

This is how I made the dry sift, with a handheld shaker, simplicity itself, but I would like an o'keif tumbler when I can afford one!

Comment

nice resins chaps...... Its ages since i made any oil...
                That polm shaker is a great little bit of kit for what it is BH.... Ive got one, that is to say ive got the shaker but the screen got stolen for another project lol-i wish i hadnt now but i was being a smart arse when i got my hash bags..... That'll teach me.... yeah right lol. I remember going to my mates house for a session when i got that and sopent the eveng skinning up and passing em round, and passing that round while every one took a turn shaking it.... Do you stick yoours in the freezer once youve filled it and let it go brittle??
                Im sooo mashed right now lol... Hashberry bubble.... and man that bubble smells good... Ive still got 6 grammes unpressed in a baking parchement packet, and when that packet opens the smrll floating up to ur nostrils is sublime! Im undecided wether use my purpress for the rest of it or do a boil in the bag and rolling pin it to make a better single lump-the purepress is really chunky but the barrel is only the same size as those shit little screw on endcap things.. If id paid 80 pounds for it id be screwing lol but it was on special,,still.... Im going to be getting the stainless makins in time for the next hash.
                Anyway nice pics guys...
                Happy hashery
                Last edited by Harry Gypsna; 12-14-2007, 19:17.
                Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, and none of these people are very funny.

Comment

Here´s a update for a longtime...

Drysift from multivarieties (Neville´s Haze, TriangleKush, OHxSK#1, Blockhead, B-52...)

More pics of different hash´s & oil´s (all selfmade of course later this week
                  Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
                  -Medjool-
                  R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
                  African Strains

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalistic
                    Hola IC!!!!

I started this thread to post my hash & oil shots... Some of them are older and some newer! Maybe we start from the older ones?

Pics are low quality because of my lousy camera & photoskills

Here´s Lowryder QWISO oil, I give all the credit of this technique to Mexican Mafia, dank galore indeed :wink:
                    [

So...

yeah like the mexican mafia is known for high quality products.

Comment

He's talking about the icmag member Mexican Mafia. Heposted a qwiso thread a while back that inspired herbalistic (and me) to make our own.

Comment

Vivá British esé

Drysift from 18 months cured Original Haze x SK#1 trim

Last edited by Herbalistic; 03-06-2008, 20:27.
                        Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
                        -Medjool-
                        R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
                        African Strains

Comment

Hola Herbal mi amigo!

This is the hash I made after i saw your QWISO, it's 50-50 QWISO and dry sift, the QWSO on it's own was a bit of a pain to handle. Made fom a mix of Trainwreck and Sour Diesel trim with some Mexican and Chemdawg D x Nigerian Silk thrown in for good measure. My god was it potent, it could seriously mess people up. I'm making some more next week from the same trim (different phones of same strains).

Comment

Black gooey goodness there British_Hempire

Comment

Originally posted by British_Hempire
                              He's talking about the icmag member Mexican Mafia. Heposted a qwiso thread a while back that inspired herbalistic (and me) to make our own.
                              now that makes more sense. thanks for the fill in.

Comment

Working...
                              X