What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herbal cannabis extracts

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola IC!!!!

I started this thread to post my hash & oil shots... Some of them are older and some newer! :chin: Maybe we start from the older ones?

Pics are low quality because of my lousy camera & photoskills :redface:

Here´s Lowryder QWISO oil, I give all the credit of this technique to Mexican Mafia, dank galore indeed :wink:

Oil was honeycolored before rolling it all together into ball, when it went black on the surface, when scratched, it´s still honey baby :woohoo:

This is pure hazehybrid drysift :yummy: This chunk is very blonde in nature, it took this green tone in this photo which it doesnt have in nature.

Here´s the parent plants that donated the drysift into this little "Hazehash" chunk. First 4 pics are from Neville´s Haze plant & last two pics are from Original Haze x SK#1 plant

And one very delightfull surprice that I changed in bud the other day. This kind of quality is very, very rare here in Finland. We really dont have this kind of imported Moroccon available very often, but now I got the change to acquire it, so I swallowed the hook and let me tell you guys -> this bubbless nicely and has nice flavor & more nicer headhigh:

I am going to update this thread regularly when I make/acquire more hash-/oil-/drysift goodies...

Take care everyone, I hope you enjoyed this show with lousy pics.. Herbalistic has to make a move on the bong loaded with mix of Hazehash & Moroccon & some Powerplant buds :yummy:

So...

:wave:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great hash selection there herbalistic

especialy the haze dry sift

i love haze dry sief the flavours realy come through
i have a wooden box for sifting but ive got an okief tumbler on order,cant wait
expect plenty of pics from me

also lovely looking morocan,i cant get shit these days
the morrocans(good quality) are beter than alot of iceolator hash in amsterdam and much cheaper to

peace

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Oh thank you guys, it´s nice to talk you ojd, it´s been awhile from our last chat, isnt it?

I will wait your pics, especially from that tumbler product :D

G

Good Moroccan is as good as any ice hash I've tried, alright, the very best ice is better, btu a good Moroccan is as good as most of the ice I've tried. Red Lebanese, that was the daddy, shame it's hard/impossible to find these days. It tasted like Paprika and gave me really red eyes after one joint.

Hash made from sativas is a personal passion of mine, I've had some difficulty making sativa ice hash, I think the problem is the small gland heads, I need to but some proper bubble bags and look at the grades smaller than 75 as I reckon sativa gland heads are mostly smaller than that.

The bes hash I have ever smoked was this little ball of ZamalHaze finger hash I made, had the same taste of apples and oranges (some describe it as mango, but to me it's apples and oranges) as the buds and the same, comples, psychedelic high, but in a much intensified form, this really did spin me into orbit, a place I like to be! lol

PA240012.jpg

And here are the balls of finger hash with the little cakes of ZamalHaze dry sift which was also very nice but had a spicy flavour.

PA240002.jpg

These are little 0.2g - 0.4g cakes of dry sift made fom Zamalhaze, Colombian Gold and Thai x Afghan respectively, all were very special in their own way.

P1010052.jpg

P1010054.jpg

This is how I made the dry sift, with a handheld shaker, simplicity itself, but I would like an o'keif tumbler when I can afford one!

P1010048.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010049.jpg

PA230021.jpg

PA230026.jpg

PA240008.jpg

PA240010.jpg

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
nice resins chaps...... Its ages since i made any oil...
That polm shaker is a great little bit of kit for what it is BH.... Ive got one, that is to say ive got the shaker but the screen got stolen for another project lol-i wish i hadnt now but i was being a smart arse when i got my hash bags..... That'll teach me.... yeah right lol. I remember going to my mates house for a session when i got that and sopent the eveng skinning up and passing em round, and passing that round while every one took a turn shaking it.... Do you stick yoours in the freezer once youve filled it and let it go brittle??
Im sooo mashed right now lol... Hashberry bubble.... and man that bubble smells good... Ive still got 6 grammes unpressed in a baking parchement packet, and when that packet opens the smrll floating up to ur nostrils is sublime! Im undecided wether use my purpress for the rest of it or do a boil in the bag and rolling pin it to make a better single lump-the purepress is really chunky but the barrel is only the same size as those shit little screw on endcap things.. If id paid 80 pounds for it id be screwing lol but it was on special,,still.... Im going to be getting the stainless makins in time for the next hash.
Anyway nice pics guys...
Happy hashery

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s a update for a longtime...

Drysift from multivarieties (Neville´s Haze, TriangleKush, OHxSK#1, Blockhead, B-52...)

More pics of different hash´s & oil´s (all selfmade of course;) later this week :wave:

Herbalistic said:
Hola IC!!!!

I started this thread to post my hash & oil shots... Some of them are older and some newer! :chin: Maybe we start from the older ones?

Pics are low quality because of my lousy camera & photoskills :redface:

Here´s Lowryder QWISO oil, I give all the credit of this technique to Mexican Mafia, dank galore indeed :wink:
[

So...

:wave:

yeah like the mexican mafia is known for high quality products.

G

He's talking about the icmag member Mexican Mafia. Heposted a qwiso thread a while back that inspired herbalistic (and me) to make our own.

G

Hola Herbal mi amigo!

This is the hash I made after i saw your QWISO, it's 50-50 QWISO and dry sift, the QWSO on it's own was a bit of a pain to handle. Made fom a mix of Trainwreck and Sour Diesel trim with some Mexican and Chemdawg D x Nigerian Silk thrown in for good measure. My god was it potent, it could seriously mess people up. I'm making some more next week from the same trim (different phones of same strains).

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

British_Hempire said:
He's talking about the icmag member Mexican Mafia. Heposted a qwiso thread a while back that inspired herbalistic (and me) to make our own.
now that makes more sense. thanks for the fill in.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to British_Hempire again.

Great British, simply great :yes:

I noticed the color of your qwiso :chin: Couple question about your oil, ok mate?

1. Is you qwiso sticky when rolled between fingers, or can you even touch it without leaving your fingers sticky?

2. Is it clear / honeycolored before you modifie it into chunk?

3. Does it grab in your fingers if you touch it slighty/carefully when it´s all cool and not warm?

Reason I asked is because I think you can make better! However British, I am looking it throught pics, so I cannot say it for sure..

Please let me know answers to these questions and if im right I can tell you easy way to improve the quality of your product...

Btw, im sure that your current product is very high quality bro :rasta:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, couple pics of that drysift of multivarieties, but pressed this time..

First I made this one ball by slightly pressing it between my fingers! And despite it being contamined with little plantmaterial it formed very nicely, just after little pressing it :yes:

And on these following pics you guys/gals can see this carefully pressed drysift ball besides chunk of the same drysift, but pressed with using heat & pressure:

Here´s a closer look into the one that has been pressed using heat:

What you guys/gals like about my product´s btw?

More pics later :wave:

G

The QWISO was very sticky, it stuck to anything it touched, addign the kif to stiffen it only made it a tiny bit less sticky.

Yes, it was clear, but not honey coloured, I think I washed it a little too long, I went for 30 seconds and probably ended up washing for 35-40, this was a bit too long. There was almost no taste before I added the kif, which sounds like a good thing.

Yes, it sticks to fingers etc. when cold.

The pic of three different pieces shows a trainwreck dry sift cake that oozed resin after pressing, a little worm of Sour Diesel finger hash and a little ball of jelly hash I made by adding a bit more kif to the QWISO till the consistency was just thick enough for it to stay in a ball.

Yes quality was great for a first attempt, I am sure I can do better next time if it was for only 20 seconds.

Herbalistic said:
Great British, simply great :yes:

I noticed the color of your qwiso :chin: Couple question about your oil, ok mate?

1. Is you qwiso sticky when rolled between fingers, or can you even touch it without leaving your fingers sticky?

2. Is it clear / honeycolored before you modifie it into chunk?

3. Does it grab in your fingers if you touch it slighty/carefully when it´s all cool and not warm?

Reason I asked is because I think you can make better! However British, I am looking it throught pics, so I cannot say it for sure..

Please let me know answers to these questions and if im right I can tell you easy way to improve the quality of your product...

Btw, im sure that your current product is very high quality bro :rasta:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, so I was at the right track... I really wount consider rinsetime that long qwiso mate.

This is what I suggest you to try my friend :wink:

1. You put your material chopped at your hashdrum and put a coffee filter at the bottom of drum. Then just add a glass jar under the filter. Best way would be a jar that your hashdrum / coffefilter combination fit´s, so you dont constantly have to keep it up.

2. Pour iso over the material in the drum, so the iso is only couple seconds contact with material and drains on the coffee filter/jar.

Now ^^this^^ method gives you clear iso on the jar. It really can be so pure (depending of the starting material) that you dont see any differences on the color of non-filtered & filtered iso :winks:

Hell, first time I used this method I thought it failed after the iso had evaporated, because it seemed there was nothing, naturally my opinion changed after smelling the pyrexglass and touching it :D This produced honey like colored, but much clearer product which had to be very high thc concentrate and boy.. Let me tell you it was :D I used chopped buds which still had it´s resins left!

Also, with this method you can re-use the material and make another high quality oil washing it 12-15 seconds and pouring it throught hashdrum & filter on the jar, so there aint no material on the filter when the iso drops throught it!

However, there is one thing to notice!
If you decide to use this method & hashdrum, beware there mesh in it is most likely metal, so it immediately set´s little risk of spark and flame...

Now ^^that^^ is something I dont want you to experience my friend, so please be carefull if you dont have any similar sift than hashdrum, which isnt metal and you decide to use it! I prefer it because it has so tight mesh, that only minimum amount of material manages it´s way into coffee filter with iso!

Just my :2cents: mate, I hope you/otheres found it usefull! This is very easy way to make very high quality iso oil and after you manage to do it first time there is watching back.....

And British, mate.... Please share pics of the product in this thread if you decide to give it a go, ok? That way people who read this thread can see the differences between different washing techniques & quality :2cents:

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Time for an update?

Ok, so here we go :D

High quality drysift from mixed varieties:

Some Blockhead drysift:

Different qualities of Blockhead drysift:

I hope people like the show..

Latest posts

Latest posts