What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaping THC/CBD OIL outside: which vaporizer you suggest ?

theJointedOne

Veteran
So far the highest quality portable oil vapes are from w9tech.com . For 80 dollars you get a warrantied load as you go omnicron (model name).

Try to avoid the cheap ones like 'g pen' 'puff co' or any of the hundreds of other cheap crap. They all the same thing or similar, just rebranded.

All pens are made on China, but I guarantee you wont find better quality or customer service then w9tech

For the most in depth vaporizer forum, check out www.fuckcombustion.com Its a great site, with all the info you'll need to make a wise purchase.

Good luck

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I absolutely love my Atmos Rx Jr. This pen works equally well for shatter as well as bubble and dry sift!

deadkndys

Dr dabber is awesome. I have had my ghost for almost a year now and it is still chugging along with no issues. And I use almost daily at work.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I needed something simple and killer for a friend, a native of Hawaii, looked around, and sent her a Magic Flight Muad-Dib. I also bought one for myself, it came yesterday, shut my eyes with tears running down my face ghost dab, I immediately ordered another for her son up on the North Shore.

I'll review it further, but here's some pics of the stainless steel screen heater. Welded to the rail clips, soft, but sturdy, you can gently rake your dabber on the top edge to scrape a dab into the trough without problem. The retailer at Amazon includes a guitar pick for just this purpose, fits into the trough, and scrapes the oil along the length of the top of the trough.

Contrary to a video review, the tubing whip fits snugly.

I only recommend it for super melts that vape smoothly, and leave little residue behind, quality solvent extracted oils, etc., the fractionally distilled oil I picked up recently for oral consumption is fine in this device if all you want to do is stay maxed out.

https://youtu.be/60kRpn2Cf0E?list=PL4F4960A15D0C2DE3

Attachments

• Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.50 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.50 PM.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.51 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.51 PM.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.53 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.53 PM.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.58 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 2.58 PM.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo on 1-8-17 at 3.03 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 3.03 PM.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 1-8-17 at 3.06 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-17 at 3.06 PM #2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^

Here are more close up pics of the Magic Flight Muad-Dib.

I love the craftsmanship...

The swing away magnifying glass cover piece has a little prong ratchet thingie, don't fight it trying to go backward should it engage, just swing the cover all the way around. Notice in the pics how they polished the end of the prong, and the clean cuts on the brushed cover plate.

I also zoned in on the battery hole, that's the buss bar where it angles down to become the battery button top contact. I haven't pulled it out yet to see what they came up with, but the ring of what looks like woven fiber is the cushion that allows the on/off battery movement.

I was careful with the screen for the first day, and it kept it's shape as it seasoned up nicely.

I'm checking the battery drain. Now that I've seen the voltage readings under load, I'm thinking not taking the batteries all the way down is preferable.

Attachments

• Photo on 1-10-17 at 5.13 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-10-17 at 5.13 PM.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.59 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.59 PM.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.59 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.59 PM #2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.55 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.55 PM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.45 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-10-17 at 4.45 PM.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear it, I sent a Source portable e-nail and the Muad-Dib to my friend on Oahu. I'm going to send her a link to your post, thanks.

Terpharvester

Both pens by Cloudpen Really kill it. But the paragon, there bigger pen, is the best pen ive used hands down. Its even easier to use then the w9techs. I've had one for over a year now and I still haven't needed a new atomizer. It's super easy to clean and it comes with a built in slick and dabber so you don't have to carry anything else other than the pen. It also has a standard 510 connection so you can use prefilled cartriges with it.

MattoMaria

Ambassador
Campione ti scrivo qui, in Italiano, perché ho visto che sei stato bannato e questa è l'ultima discussione da te aperta. Nella speranza che tu possa tornare presto tra noi, ti annuncio che ho fatto l'estrazione come hai detto te, solo che non ho capito la parte del cocco. Quindi per stavolta ho lasciato perdere e ho diluito nell'olio di canapa. Spero tu mi scriva presto. Un saluto Matto!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Wow been a while since I posted here. I like the Atmos Rx Jr. For discrete tokes of bubble hash. It has a ceramic cup with an embedded coil at the bottom and a comfortable mouthpiece.

Next on my list is the Atmos Kiln RA. It's a 510 threaded "tank". It's made of ceramic, with a ceramic coil and cup. Great for a quick dab of rosin and it has the form factor of a normal e-cig. I have mine on top of a Kangertech Sub-box and it looks like they were made for each other.

Finally, my goto lately has been the Magic Flight Launch Box. This is a small personal vaporizer for dry herb. It doesn't burn weed, so there isn't much more smell than opening a bag of weed. I'll admit, some cultivars sure smell dank when you open the bag. It's very small and discrete. I'll often take a toke walking into the store without any head turning.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I needed something simple and killer for a friend, a native of Hawaii, looked around, and sent her a Magic Flight Muad-Dib. I also bought one for myself, it came yesterday, shut my eyes with tears running down my face ghost dab, I immediately ordered another for her son up on the North Shore.

I'll review it further, but here's some pics of the stainless steel screen heater. Welded to the rail clips, soft, but sturdy, you can gently rake your dabber on the top edge to scrape a dab into the trough without problem. The retailer at Amazon includes a guitar pick for just this purpose, fits into the trough, and scrapes the oil along the length of the top of the trough.

Contrary to a video review, the tubing whip fits snugly.

I only recommend it for super melts that vape smoothly, and leave little residue behind, quality solvent extracted oils, etc., the fractionally distilled oil I picked up recently for oral consumption is fine in this device if all you want to do is stay maxed out.

https://youtu.be/60kRpn2Cf0E?list=PL4F4960A15D0C2DE3

^^

Here are more close up pics of the Magic Flight Muad-Dib.

I love the craftsmanship...

The swing away magnifying glass cover piece has a little prong ratchet thingie, don't fight it trying to go backward should it engage, just swing the cover all the way around. Notice in the pics how they polished the end of the prong, and the clean cuts on the brushed cover plate.

I also zoned in on the battery hole, that's the buss bar where it angles down to become the battery button top contact. I haven't pulled it out yet to see what they came up with, but the ring of what looks like woven fiber is the cushion that allows the on/off battery movement.

I was careful with the screen for the first day, and it kept it's shape as it seasoned up nicely.

I'm checking the battery drain. Now that I've seen the voltage readings under load, I'm thinking not taking the batteries all the way down is preferable.

I didn't come across any videos at YouTube of dabbing off a Magic-Flight Muad-Dib.

It works perfectly, rush and flavor of a real dab. Five to seven seconds for the screen to get up to full temp, and then apply the dab.

In the future I'll only be using it with pre-applied dabs if I'm in a windy situation.

Pictured is SkyHighLer's Own dabber, the Osung EXS SE 3 dental explorer,

https://www.amazon.com/Osung-EXS-De...85197210&sr=8-1&keywords=dental+explorer+se+3

I'm experimenting with batteries and chargers, the silver cased batteries that came with the Muad-Dib were on the shelf too long analysis shows, the Magic Flight gold batteries are going to be hard to beat.

Attachments

• P1020559.jpg
    P1020559.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 8
  • P1020558.jpg
    P1020558.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 11SPly4dixL.jpg
    11SPly4dixL.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo on 1-21-17 at 10.45 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-21-17 at 10.45 PM.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 1-21-17 at 10.53 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-21-17 at 10.53 PM.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 7
  • P1020560.jpg
    P1020560.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 8

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Flexible plastic soda straw whip. This was my first estimate at length, and thickness of Magic Tape shim/gasket, maybe a little shorter or longer, and thicker, softer electrical tape instead of the Scotch tape.

The box minus battery has little mass, it's like it's made of balsa wood, so the disposable straw compliments the feel perfectly.

Other than that the Magic-Flight boxes depend on a mystical negative battery point connection, :biggrin: I'm totally at ease and down with this device.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b5.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_b5.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1020564.jpg
    P1020564.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
  • P1020565.jpg
    P1020565.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 10
  • P1020566.jpg
    P1020566.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
  • P1020567.jpg
    P1020567.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 7

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Great, now I want one! I LOVE my Launch Box, Orbiter, Power Adapter, Delta Box, and Escape Pod.

Latest posts

Latest posts