What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

LostTribe

Premium user
oil is by far my favorite. I get a great buzz, and it lasts 4-6 hours. But I find the taste of chlorophyll so bad, I don't make it.

@Troutman pointed me to this, so I'll give this a shot. Looks easy and the end result is very clear.

extractcrafter.com: POLISHING DARK EXTRACTS: CARBON SCRUBBING & DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (DE) FILTERING

Here's a good video on it.

[iframe1]VjxZVpGv_aM[/iframe1]

So I'd do that, *then the decarb.

Holy Cow!

Thats insane!

Is that before evap I assume.
LT

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oil is by far my favorite. I get a great buzz, and it lasts 4-6 hours. But I find the taste of chlorophyll so bad, I don't make it.

@Troutman pointed me to this, so I'll give this a shot. Looks easy and the end result is very clear.

extractcrafter.com: POLISHING DARK EXTRACTS: CARBON SCRUBBING & DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (DE) FILTERING

Here's a good video on it.

[iframe1]VjxZVpGv_aM[/iframe1]

So I'd do that, *then the decarb.

Carbon and DI do a good job remediating color, and has been used by the wine industry for years, but does also remove some of the cannabinoids. A good fall back step, but my first preference is to avoid the pickup up front.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Carbon and DI do a good job remediating color, and has been used by the wine industry for years, but does also remove some of the cannabinoids. A good fall back step, but my first preference is to avoid the pickup up front.

I was wondering if it did. I'll look up the molecule size.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the things Pete touches on is that we as Skunk Pharm Research, provided free HAO to seriously ill and end of life patients and one of them's doctor and insurance company refused to treat her and pay if she tested positive for cannabis, so she took the chemo and radiation instead, which almost killed her and after they sent her home to put her affairs in order and die, she started taking the HAO as prescribed and went into remission

LostTribe

Premium user
Just wanted to put this here so I don't forget.

1.4g Kif can be substituted for 1.0g oil to make HAO. Thanks GW!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
non-hodgkens or the asbestos stuff?

non-hodgkens or the asbestos stuff?

A friend who was a navy\submarine guy with lotsa asbestos..., all his sailor buddies are dying from NHL... Is vaped canna good for lung cancer, and at what temp? Type S of I or ??

You get older and friends are nice to have and suck to lose/

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend who was a navy\submarine guy with lotsa asbestos..., all his sailor buddies are dying from NHL... Is vaped canna good for lung cancer, and at what temp? Type S of I or ??

You get older and friends are nice to have and suck to lose/

Depends what kind. I recommend contacting the leading expert on cannabis and cancer, which is Dr. Robert Melamede. https://www.facebook.com/drbob.melamede

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Blah, blah, blah. I've heard that so many times and I've witnessed the reality. Show me the studies which proved eating alkaline didn't change body pH.

Oh, btw? Eating heavily refined/processed/adulterated/artificial foods are acidifying and completely defeat the effects of eating alkaline. The baking soda works in a pinch, regardless of their diet. Like I said, I'll believe what I've witnessed over and over and over, rather than a statement I hear constantly repeated.
(edit: I had oxygen issues 6 years ago, I changed my diet to more alkaline. Guess what? I don't have oxygen issues anymore. What's more, my urine definitely tests at a higher pH these days than it did before I changed my diet.)

I used to have to take prilosec then nexium for years of I would get bad reflux and damage my lungs. I figured out to add baking soda (I use the arm and hammer brand in the box, funny how they say to NOT use the plastic container for a drug). Acid reflux is a thing of the past as are taking those expensive pills.

I dunno if the stuff will hurt me, but getting the acidity from my body was the overall goal, and I think it works. My O2 is usually around 91, if that means anything. I should test the urine I suppose.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
For a Hail Mary type of plan I'd suggest one more link on Earthclinic.com regarding inhaling H202. https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/hydrogen_peroxide_inhalation.html

Let me know if you need me to elaborate on anything I've mentioned in this post.
Peace,

Be careful drinking H2O2 as Munro did. I have a nebulizer and have nebulized H2O2 when I was dealing with a bad persistent cough - that turned out to be candida in my sinuses. Didn't really see any benefits, but no downside either. If I had cancer that would be one of the things I was doing.

My doctor puts a bunch of H2O2 into patients intravenously and a woman I know claimed great results with arthritis. He's got me on a Vit C IV 60,000 units, per week to clean up arteries.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
angelgoob, take the time to read the thread and you will find information on how to mitigate the effects of thc... a very common one is high doses of vit c, that is known to help fight cancer as well..
peace

I am reading this thread from the start and responding as I come across something... This Vit C thing isn't really correct. I get 10K mg in my arm once a week and get just as high afterwards as before.

I have been trying Vit C chelation for clogged arteries BTW. Also take https://vitamincfoundation.org/cardioc.php orally.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Peace be with you brother! Sending you good thoughts.

We've stuck to Rick Simpson's original dosage of a gram a day in three dosages of 330mg. It usually takes a month or so to work up to that dosage and at Dr Melemede's advice, also supplied Citicolene to take 30 minutes before the oil dose, at the rate of 3X the oil dose, to ameliorate the head effects of the high THC.

Rick recommended Indica strains, which are lower in THC and contain more CBD than Sativa dominant strains, which also mollifies the THC effects.

Don't plan to get much else done while using the high dosages, because you will mostly feel like sleeping and which your body needs to recover. The cannabis isn't healing the cancer, it is jump starting your own immune system, so that it takes care of the tumor itself as nature originally intended.

Alas, most of the patients who dropped out of the cannabis treatment program, did so because they had just too too much to accomplish to be so lethargic, so you need a plan that includes giving your body the space to recover.

Not Vitamin C. Use Citicolene at 3x oral dosage to mitigate the effects of the high.

Blessings to everyone!
LT

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am reading this thread from the start and responding as I come across something... This Vit C thing isn't really correct. I get 60K mg in my arm once a week and get just as high afterwards as before.

What LT said.

Try 3X the oil dose of Citicolene approximately 30 minutes before the oil dose.

TnTLabs

hi guys,
i dont think this was mentioned here, but what type of Citicolene would be best?
CDP-choline
Choline bitartrate
Alpha-GPC
CBP Choline and Alpha-GPC cross the blood-brain barrier, the bitartrate type no...
1,000mg of Alpha-GPC contains 400mg choline
1,000mg of CDP-Choline contains 185mg of choline
Alpha-GPC version is a lot cheaper!!... any info would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance

E

ESTERCHASER

blood brain barrier

blood brain barrier

I am reading this thread from the start and responding as I come across something... This Vit C thing isn't really correct. I get 10K mg in my arm once a week and get just as high afterwards as before.

I have been trying Vit C chelation for clogged arteries BTW. Also take https://vitamincfoundation.org/cardioc.php orally.

Isnt vit c used to lower the blood brain barrier>? so in reality youd prb get higher? just curious......
So i have one lady who give my loved one edible gummies with dab oil(these seem potent the first ingestion) then theres another lady that has them but they are COMPLETELY diff. you can taste the canna in them but they arent anywhere near as potent as the dab oil gummies, prob is the dab oil gummie ladys boyfriend is super greedy!
Any insight or advice please? Northern vermont

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The C taken via IV is for chelation - trying to remove plaque from my arteries. I also take a powder orally called Cardio-C twice a day. I don't know about this brain barrier, but Vit C seems to have no effect on my high. Maybe lechithin or something for that barrier, but again I dunno. Between the Vit C and the LDM-100 I think there isn't much chance of getting a virus (cold and flu).

Cookies are having less effect (need more) so I have to step up that game. I doubt I would put any squeezin's in cookies unless the stuff was decarbed and somehow the wax is removed, and it would still need thinning like with butter.. I am gonna make a batch using fresh ground flower instead of AVD360 in the butter which may make them stronger.