What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash

So sorry to hear.

https://herb.co/2017/06/19/hodgkins-lymphoma-cannabis/

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...e-affect-using-cco-non-hodgkins-lymphoma.html

http://www.healthmj.com/cancer/todd-hirstein-on-treating-non-hodgkins-lymphoma-with-cannabis-oil/

Perhaps tinctures, edibles, capsules (decarbed matter packed in gel caps), trying all at different times to see what she responds to the best. Definitely if you have access to fresh material, blend in leaves, trim into smoothie/shake with yogurt, veggies and fruits.

Made some RSO for friend that have III Pancreatic, IV Liver carcinoma. He couldn't tolerate it w/ chemo unfortunately. Asked he start out slow ....1/2 gram at first 2-3x a day, or when he was sleeping. Second round of chemo after first made marginal difference shrinking tumors.

Everyone is different, but I urge your wife to try what works for her, or combination.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
Yes it does. It is one that we've been most successful with. We used a gram a day of absolute.

angelgoob

My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.

300 mg doses of cannabis are closer to a put down than a high. They have to work up to it.

Dr Melamede came up with giving the patient 3X the oil dosage in citicolene about 20 minutes before the oil dose to mollify the psychoactive effects of the cannabis.

A 50/50% stain of THC/CBD like that Cannatonic pheno, also greatly reduces the high, with the CBD acting as an antagonist.

As far as selling the patient, no clue. We've provided oil to people who decided not to use it after discussing it with their doctor and who died, but the oil was passed on to someone who did use it and lived, calling it a miracle.

It requires a commitment to be virtually put down while building tolerance, but not so much of an effect once tolerance is built.

Chemo destroys the immune system, while cannabis boosts it so it enacts its own cure. Both have their downside during treatment.

angelgoob

I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?

Not knowing her, I have no opinion. What would get her excited about living?

angelgoob

Maybe I can say she has to be here to cook for us. and expand her garden in the future.

I can also say "maybe God wants you to live, maybe he wants you to die" bot have you ever walked out in traffic knowing cars would be there? No. So there should be no reason to not use this. Coz that's what it's basically like if you turn it down.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I uses to think sugar might be cancer causing but now not so much. Too much sugar would throw you system off though. There was a guy here that had cancer and he researched the sugar thing and said no it does not matter. Had some scientific stuff to back it up.

You can cause cancer cells to die with all manner of things added to a petri dish. It does not mean the body will react the same way. Or force cells to mutate for that matter.

Dog Star

Veteran
White sugar puts your body in acidic state.. thats a perfect for spreading disease
further on other organs cause medium is favorable and alouds illness to trive..

body have powers to heal itself if you stop to made bad things to same body..

there are good number of folks that cured self but they was pretty disciplined
in intake of unhealthy food or any food at all,they moved from bad habbits,etc..

intake is a very important to treat cancer... industry food and processed food killing for sure..

medicalmj

Veteran
Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.

LostTribe

Premium user
Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.

Did you get results and where is the patient at currently??

LT

medicalmj

Veteran
Did you get results and where is the patient at currently??

LT

Yes I got it tested by Steadfast Labs - overall was 676 mg/g; active THC was 616 mg/g; CBG 25 mg/g; CBN 11 mg/g; CBC 10 mg/g; the rest of the canninoids were in single digits.

The best news is that the patient just got back MRI results on 05/09 and there is absolutely no tumor. Patient consumed 90 grams of the oil over a 2 month period ending first week of April (need to confirm start and finish dates with her husband and caregiver). Patient did start with smaller doses about 6 weeks earlier but only to get accustomed to effects of cannabis.

Patient did have radiation and TMZ(chemo)during January (approx. 1 month starting end of Dec) and emergency surgery early in December shortly after she originally collapsed and was admitted(don't have dates). However, there were still tumors after the surgery. Doctors were adamant that she needed a second round of chemo but she opted for the cannabis oil.

Doctors were shocked that there were no tumors during 05/09 visit as they were not aware of the cannabis treatments and expected to see residual tumors and potentially some new growth.

Patient has been on a maintenance dose of 0.3 g/day of oil which is taken all at once about 1-2 hours before bed each night. She has been on this since subsiding the full 1.5 g/day dose.

If anyone has feedback on maintenance dose we'd love to hear about it.

littlepookie

MedicalMJ, the flower of Cannabis might be even more effective, few fat joints and such.

Organically grown with the right nutrients is best. Absolutely no pesticides or anything of that sort.

littlepookie

Then it expands upon the soil used and type of nutrients in the soil and they nutrients you feed it and probably noble gas contents, mycorrhiza, etc, etc, etc, etc

medicalmj

Veteran
MedicalMJ, the flower of Cannabis might be even more effective, few fat joints and such.

Organically grown with the right nutrients is best. Absolutely no pesticides or anything of that sort.

1.5 grams of 625mg/g is more than you can reasonable smoke in a day to get the same amount in your system as the oil form. And that’s 3 times more than I can handle over a 1 day period . And I can smoke 3 grams of my 27% grease monkey no problem . You can’t cure cancer by smoking. Even tho my grease monkey is almost 30% thc smoking 3 grams just ain’t the same. Try taking a half gram of the aforementioned oil. You’ll definitely have a major green outpu aka Acute psychosis.

Sasati

Hello, and thank you everyone for this great thread. Inspired to try different methods, i am quite convinced about no-heat evaporation and natural decarb. Will try that next time i make a batch.

Question, i have about a small bach of CBD high plant material soaked in ISO for about 4 months now. I kind of forgot it there. Regarding the chloro and everything else related to that long soak, would it be advisable to transfer the oil to coconut oil with water, so that most of water soluble matter would stick to water, and all oil would be transferred in the coconut?

So if i filter it now, then evaporate the solvent, throw the oil in a kettle with coconut and hot water, let it absorb in the oil, and throw out the water after it has been separated? Or is it better just to use it topically?

I also have another batch of oil made with ISO, that soaked for almost a week. I was thinking of using the same method to get rid of most of the chloro, and to put the oil in coconut. Then start with small dosages to see the strenght.

Better ideas?

I have noticed before, that the longer the soak, the longer it takes to build tolerance to up the dosage, and the high is not clearly as clean as it is from shorter (3-4 minutes) washes. I purged the solvent with rice cooker in both, and decarbed the oil in the oven with moderate temperatures.

I love this stuff. I have tried it on many different things, like curing an eye infection in the lower lid. Just put a small drop on it. It stinged like hell for a while, but in the morning the infection was gone. Same was with irritated mole i had in the neck. It was one of those moles that sort of pulged from the skin, and it was ripped off and left with a sore spot years ago. Then it started to get sore again, and i treated it with oil. Haven't bothered since. I have also noticed that the oil kind of makes my muscular structure alot more stable and sort of more under control. Kind of like getting rid of hypermobile joints, and improving the muscle tone in the way strenght training does. In addition to that, i have noticed that the amount of oil eaten correlates with lost fat mass and improved metabolism.

Simply loving it. And considering the cancer rates and amount of toxins people eat these days, i am cumulating a good storage of the oil, because it is so probable that someone i know and love gets seriously sick at some point.

Thank you.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
I have been providing many samples for people to try on a variety of skin ailments, and the results have been startling with massive improvement and enhanced ability to self-heal. My current recipe is a variant of GW's HAO with a few additions and tweaks:

10g Decarbed shatter
5g Shea Butter
3g Coconut oil
1g Jojoba oil
.7g Cinnamon Bark oil
.7g Cinnamon Leaf oil
.7g Myrrh essential oil

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes I got it tested by Steadfast Labs - overall was 676 mg/g; active THC was 616 mg/g; CBG 25 mg/g; CBN 11 mg/g; CBC 10 mg/g; the rest of the canninoids were in single digits.

The best news is that the patient just got back MRI results on 05/09 and there is absolutely no tumor. Patient consumed 90 grams of the oil over a 2 month period ending first week of April (need to confirm start and finish dates with her husband and caregiver). Patient did start with smaller doses about 6 weeks earlier but only to get accustomed to effects of cannabis.

Patient did have radiation and TMZ(chemo)during January (approx. 1 month starting end of Dec) and emergency surgery early in December shortly after she originally collapsed and was admitted(don't have dates). However, there were still tumors after the surgery. Doctors were adamant that she needed a second round of chemo but she opted for the cannabis oil.

Doctors were shocked that there were no tumors during 05/09 visit as they were not aware of the cannabis treatments and expected to see residual tumors and potentially some new growth.

Patient has been on a maintenance dose of 0.3 g/day of oil which is taken all at once about 1-2 hours before bed each night. She has been on this since subsiding the full 1.5 g/day dose.

If anyone has feedback on maintenance dose we'd love to hear about it.

Please update us on this patient much thanks

LT

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hello friends,

a family member who is a cancer (and chemo) survivor was just diagnosed with a new spot of basal cell carcinoma. i want to start him on hash oil topical treatment immediately.

i know the rick simpson protocol is to use hash oil directly on the site with no carrier oils. is this still best practice? or would a lotion or balm or oil have more penetration and ease of use than the straight cannabis oil?

i’m also wondering about full spectrum etoh extracts vs store bought distillate and isolate. i have some thc distillate in a syringe ready to go from another project. i also have some hemp CBD isolate. please share your opinions and experiences with narrow-band extracts like these vs more full spectrum options like FECO.

i will be able to make him an etoh extract from my supply but i need time to make it. i can start him on the distillate today.

:tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
GW info on treatment of recurring non melanoma skin cancer as a friend has gone back under the knife on his face a 3rd time same spot? Blessed LT

Latest posts

Latest posts