What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

LostTribe

Premium user
Check above. One size doesn't fit all.........

Hey GW, hows it?

Been a while so figured I would ask you for an update one any new patients and how they have responded to treatment, and which specific treatments they are adhering to?

Hope you are doing well,
LT

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

angelgoob

This is one killer thread. I learned a lot that I didn't need to. But now I make my own tincture.

Gram a day tincture eh? got the citicoline handy? Lol

I noticed when I drink 5 hour energy my high mellows out a bit. not as high, but a clearer high.

Edit:
:bump:Had to Bump this one.....

any new methods or dosage recommendations for specific cancer treatments?

Search for cancer pathway. see if the cannabinoid fight in the same pathway. cancer always takes a route.

there are like 4 ways it defeats cancer.

So I have a question that might have already been answered but I am at work and don't have the time right now to ready through every post. My gf grandma was just diagnosed with lung cancer so first thing that popped into my head was RSO. So the next day I got in the kitchen and made some.

But before I let her start taking it I need to know how to get her the proper dose.

She hasn't touched pot since the 80's so I know we are going to have to start light, but I don't even know where to start.

So my question(s) is..
How to measure out each dose?
Where to start with dosing?
And, how big of dose are we trying to get up to?

Thank you so much for any help fam!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I have a question that might have already been answered but I am at work and don't have the time right now to ready through every post. My gf grandma was just diagnosed with lung cancer so first thing that popped into my head was RSO. So the next day I got in the kitchen and made some.

But before I let her start taking it I need to know how to get her the proper dose.

She hasn't touched pot since the 80's so I know we are going to have to start light, but I don't even know where to start.

So my question(s) is..
How to measure out each dose?
Where to start with dosing?
And, how big of dose are we trying to get up to?

Thank you so much for any help fam!

We typically start a patient at 25 mg and titrate up to 1 gram a day depending on their tolerance, spread over three doses of 330 mg.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what would 25mg look like. Like a small pill?

and what does THCA turn into. THC? If then leave it alone. lol

With sublingual, it is about one drop out of a 1/2 or 1" dropper bottle syringe.

THC-a to THC to CBN....

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• P1020818.jpg
    P1020818.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
  • P1020819.jpg
    P1020819.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 18
  • P1020820.jpg
    P1020820.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
  • P1020821.jpg
    P1020821.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 17
  • fullsizeoutput_b6.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_b6.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 15

angelgoob

This thread is the best thread on this site.

Ok, now does a supposity have an high?

Why does tincture make me sleepy?

Have you tried any other substances to mitigate the overbearing THC high, such as ginseng?

Is there ANY kind of cancer or chemotherapy that cannabis interacts with negatively in any way?

Does adding limonene or other various terps affect the high?

If a person defeats cancer for the time being, what kind of oil regimen should they be on then?

Which do you think is better for fighting cancer (maybe esophegeal or something, because tinctures would work on that more) , tincture or edibles like capsules and such?

Which terpenes and strain have you found for neuropathic pain and what do you think causes some strains to be effective on that type of pain versus other types of pain? Does the sativa treat the neuropathic pain better? Do you use different strains on people according to the medical use?

Which medical uses have you used cannabis for?

Me personally when I over ate and had a tummy ache, it went away.

Also sometimes my hand hurts.

Sometimes it's deleted headaches.

I also have a mood disorder and I use cannabis to change it.

EDIT: This post comes in for a bump on this post. Pretty good questions eh?

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Great thread, many thanks n praises to gw and all the contributors.
Was wondering if anyone has tried the cannabis oil treatment alongside dr sebi diet, and how that might have worked out.

angelgoob

GET MO.

Looked up the diet. I guess the avacado is good for fats and stuff? Seems like a healthy diet.

You need a high-fat diet for you endocannabinoid system. Also cancer is 90% preventable, and an apple a day reduce prostate cancer risk by 38%.

Yerba mate has higher anti-oxidant counts than green tea.

It's funny that in Wisconsin medical isn't even passed and I'm fighting for full rec use..?

Emailed some representatives.

If I were allowed a cannabis growing area. I would supply cbd for epilepsy, and indica or sativa for anxiety, a high THC one and high CBD for cancer. And then black domina left to flower for 80 days or until all the trichs amber. For insomnia.

It seems there is a slight high to suppositories. Which is actually a nice side effect.

And since we're talking medical, we want to talk about duration of action. smoking, vaping, tinctures, edibles. Is that the order?

And what is the best way to prolongate the effects? I thought you could use a shit load of gelatin, cure it with something, and then have it release for 8 hours.

Have any experienced with non-dissolvable drilled capsules anyone?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In terms of duration of effects:
GRowGoddess mentioned that if you naturally decarb your concentrates at room temperature for around 100 days, the effects' duration will be much longer.----

TnTLabs

I owe my life to stamets, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake and reishi..They saved me when the doc's diagnoses and antibiotics had failed to and I was on my last legs..Its almost more important to get the patients onto the medicinal mushrooms ASAP..Seen those things save so many lives, heart issues, blood issues, TB..a mate nearly cut off 2 fingers last week with an angle grinder, a few days later he is fishing again..Reishi makes ones body repair like nothing else.

any info on proper consumption of reishi & chaga powder?
i read one should boil reishi tee 2 hrs before consumption to break down the Polysaccharides, even then the % of active polysaccharides is very low..
extracts seem to be better,
still have a pound each and would like to use it in the best way
:tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
Anyone have any experience with this relating to B Cell non Hodgkins lymphoma? A close friend has come down with some bad news recently....

TnTLabs

Hey LT,
sorry no, maybe point him to essential oils, to be taken internally
http://www.stopcancer.com/essentialoil1.htm
i strongly believe that due to parasites, bacteria etc we open the gateway to these illnesses,
if we rid them, the body can heal it self with assistance of good nutrition, stress free environment and a positive attitude.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone have any experience with this relating to B Cell non Hodgkins lymphoma? A close friend has come down with some bad news recently....

Yes and they went into remission using the standard gram a day treatment.

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks you GW been a while hope you are doing well friend! I will pass this info on and see if I can help them out.

LT