What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

SRFL

Hi, i am stage IV cancer patient. Waiting for my mmj card (60 more days to go). Cancer is very agressive, so no time for growing my own and even waiting the full 90 days to get my mmj card. I am trying to find dry herb to make my own RSO and meanwhile trying to find a safer and easier way to make RSO, because you guys here do complicated things...

I saw you recommend Everclear 190. It is illegal in Florida. What would be the next choice for a newbie?
Thanks a lot.

LostTribe

Premium user

Wow thank you for posting that brother! Every one check this out. Anyone know if this is supported with evidence?

"Likewise, cancer is not just one disease, which is why one treatment does not work on all
types of cancer. Most cancers appear to be slowed by THC, but there are a few rare exceptions.
When exposed to THC or similar synthetics, A549 lung cancer cells start reproducing, while
exposure to CBD slows them down*. The usual “high THC” RSO could be a disaster for a small
minority of cancer patients. We need more research, but that can’t happen without legalization! "

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi, i am stage IV cancer patient. Waiting for my mmj card (60 more days to go). Cancer is very agressive, so no time for growing my own and even waiting the full 90 days to get my mmj card. I am trying to find dry herb to make my own RSO and meanwhile trying to find a safer and easier way to make RSO, because you guys here do complicated things...

I saw you recommend Everclear 190. It is illegal in Florida. What would be the next choice for a newbie?
Thanks a lot.

I am sorry to hear that brother stay strong and keep a positive outlook. Maybe you can visit a more friendly state and find some things to tide you over.

If it was me and life or death. I mean to live or die I wouldnt wait. Just sayin.

What type of cancer? It is important.

SRFL

I am sorry to hear that brother stay strong and keep a positive outlook. Maybe you can visit a more friendly state and find some things to tide you over.

If it was me and life or death. I mean to live or die I wouldnt wait. Just sayin.

What type of cancer? It is important.
The embarrassing anal cancer. Conventional treatments helped it spread.
No sugar diet for a year now, no processed foods, juicing daily, taking all kinds of supplements and changing them as getting worse...
Looks like my nephew can help me with oil from Colorado. He asked if I want to make my own. He needs to know the strains I want to use if I go that route.
If Everclear 190 not available, what solvent to use?
Any help is appreciated!!

mobin

No sugar diet for a year now, no processed foods, juicing daily, taking all kinds of supplements and changing them as getting worse...
Looks like my nephew can help me with oil from Colorado. He asked if I want to make my own. He needs to know the strains I want to use if I go that route.

Limonene!

Available via amazon, a terpene (citrus/orange smell) thats a solvent.

get some good grade
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...5327?ie=UTF8&refRID=BVZD2ES3EEDBEHDD1TWG&th=1

here's a video link of how to, kicks in around 30 somethin minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQhamiRH-Y

id recommend 90%+ isopropyl but this way seems so much better/safer for someone in need of health.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I wish I had the will power to fight like that..... :tiphat:

Alchemical Solutions will deliver to Florida, "No Regulations for Non-Beverage Industrial-use" according to their map,

https://organicalcohol.com/faq/

Home page,

https://organicalcohol.com

Just get the cheapest (cane) and/or get a sample pack to check out.

If you need a commercial ethanol extraction device here's one,

https://magicalbutter.com

and another that reclaims the alcohol, seems to only be available used at this time,

https://www.superflowertower.com

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I cannot vouch for Limonene but the organic ethanol is what you want maybe GW will pop in...

If you look back through this thread I believe you will see them talking about suppositories which may be your only hope.

SRFL

I cannot vouch for Limonene but the organic ethanol is what you want maybe GW will pop in...

If you look back through this thread I believe you will see them talking about suppositories which may be your only hope.

After chemo/radition failed first time, i had a colostomy surgery (gave me 95% chance of surviving), so not sure suppositories will work for me.
Any advice on the strain to use?

LostTribe

Premium user
I would say probably something very high in THC and quick and easy to grow like an Indica Afghanica. OGkush, Bubba. Maybe Headband. The easier to grow or get the better. They say to begin with a piece the size of a grain of rice and work your way up to 1 gram per day for 90 days. I would also look at cbd and its combination with chemo studies.....not sure combining thc with cbd is advised....

LostTribe

Premium user
As far as dosage, while I don't support Ricks use of Varnish & Paint Makers (VPM) naphtha to extract pharmaceuticals, we have more or less followed his guidelines of getting the patients up to a gram a day, but there are some differences.

Naphtha also extracts non polar plant waxes, which RSO oil leaves in, and rice cooker purging leaves residual hydrocarbons behind above the 5000 ppm maximum allowed by FDA.

We on the other hand, remove the plant waxes and solvents above 50 ppm, to produce a more concentrated Absolute for our Holy Shit. Depending on the strain and whether it was grown outdoors or indoors, wax content can vary considerably from around our 8% average on our indoor, to around 20% on some outdoor strains extracted at ambient temperatures, and using long soaks for maximum yield.

Any hoo, while the RSO cure is based on 90 days, and we've seen miraculous things in way less time, we've also supplied patients a gram a day for over a year, who were showing steady improvement from things like final stage Hep C, at which point they took over making their own and now half a decade later have normal liver function.

Our Alzheimers patient was up to as much as three or four grams a day to function as normally as she was able to, but she lived another 4 1/2 years, when her prognosis when she started was less than 90 days.

While a standard dose for an average tolerance patient for HS is around 100 mg, some ultra low tolerance people can be totally discombobulated by 25 mg, so that is always our starting dosage to determine the titration starting point.

You can also add 3X the concentrate dosage in Citicolene, so that the THC effects are mollified and higher dosages can be tolerated.

Higher CBD content, in relationship to the THC, also helps mitigate its effects.

GW, any recommendations for this fine brother battling stage IV colon cancer? It has come back.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GW, any recommendations for this fine brother battling stage IV colon cancer? It has come back.

Dr Robert Melamede says that what we are doing is flooding the endocannabinoid system with phytocannabinoids to help jump start it. We've used any number of strains with good success, and strain doesn't seem tremendously important.

I haven't kept overall track, but I know that the first two colon cancer patients we treated, the tumors disappeared in one and it was reduced to the size of a pea in another, which they removed.

We supplied both sublingual and suppositories. We bought disposable suppository molds on line and cut the concentrate with coco butter.

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks man! That granny storm crow list is way too much to comprehend without endless hours of time to spend reading through all the material. I dont even know where to start.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man! That granny storm crow list is way too much to comprehend without endless hours of time to spend reading through all the material. I dont even know where to start.

Yeah, it is way more than anyone needs, but it does a good job of covering what the masses of humanity need.

I always just scroll to the malady in question, and focus on just those studies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Wanted to ask how you mix coconut oil and BHO concetrate??

Is that possible or you use other kind of concetrate to mix with coco oil?

LostTribe

Premium user

I have read that for super potent coconut oil you first heat the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove until it is at 200 degrees and then melt your bho into it without vaporizing it with a torch on low. Someone said they heat it for 2 hours at 200 in the oven in a pyrex but I believe it only needs to get to around 200 degrees for it to work. Anyone else know?

Actually I would just make this holy anointing oil and call it good!
https://skunkpharmresearch.com/holy-anointing-oil-and-holy-shit/

Old Gold

Dr Robert Melamede says that what we are doing is flooding the endocannabinoid system with phytocannabinoids to help jump start it. We've used any number of strains with good success, and strain doesn't seem tremendously important.

I haven't kept overall track, but I know that the first two colon cancer patients we treated, the tumors disappeared in one and it was reduced to the size of a pea in another, which they removed.

We supplied both sublingual and suppositories. We bought disposable suppository molds on line and cut the concentrate with coco butter.

It was mentioned to me that some company out of the Netherlands made some time-release pills, with raw cannibanoids (not sure if in the synthesized or bioavailable form) were dissolved in CO2, encapsulated. Could this perhaps be a more effective administration - as well as being less subjectively strange, depending on the patient - than the butter/oil suppositories?

Old Gold

I have read that for super potent coconut oil you first heat the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove until it is at 200 degrees and then melt your bho into it without vaporizing it with a torch on low. Someone said they heat it for 2 hours at 200 in the oven in a pyrex but I believe it only needs to get to around 200 degrees for it to work. Anyone else know?

Actually I would just make this holy anointing oil and call it good!
https://skunkpharmresearch.com/holy-anointing-oil-and-holy-shit/

No need to "melt" the BHO with a torch. Simply heat it as well and viscosity lowers enough to pour. I usually decarboxylate my BHO, monitoring temperature with an IR gun and the CO2 off-gas visually; And when I'm ready to mix, I simply pour in the oil. You can preheat the oil to 180-200F like you mentioned to dissolve faster, but with the BHO so hot and oil quickly heating, it should dissolve easily anyways.

Heating for 2 hours probably refers to decarboxylating the oil (making it orally active). SkunkPharm has a very descriptive page on it, but you can literally see enormous CO2 bubbles boil off, which is the decarboxylation process.

Some have questioned the available charts (like SkunkPharm's) regarding the degradation rate of THC to CBN. I know several visually fully decarboxylated oils not show nearly the amount of CBN as graphs would suggest, according to various lab test results. I don't know how quality the labs are.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It couldn't be easier. Just heat them both up until they are liquid and they will mix together at any ratios. Like alcohol and water.

Since I usually mix mine right after decarboxylating at 250F, I just add the other ingredients as it cools down.

I can do that because I know the tare of my bain marie pot, and just wipe the hot oil off the outside and weigh the whole thing.

By subtracting the tare, I can compute how much of the other ingredients to add.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was mentioned to me that some company out of the Netherlands made some time-release pills, with raw cannibanoids (not sure if in the synthesized or bioavailable form) were dissolved in CO2, encapsulated. Could this perhaps be a more effective administration - as well as being less subjectively strange, depending on the patient - than the butter/oil suppositories?

I tried the suppository, before subjecting a patient to it, and for the experience of how the medicinal effects compare.

To your question, I personally would rather take a pill than insert a suppository, but as we supplied them for colon and rectal cancer patients, they were as they say, "Spot on."

After the initial insertion experience, side effects were an urge to void, more attention to holding a tight sphincter, and inability to fart.

Medicinal effects were good and about on par for a similar dosage sublingually.

We've of course also made cannacaps, for oral dosage, but never time release.

Dr Melamede said that we are flooding our endocannabinoid system with phytocannabinoids, which implies a surfeit that would taper off as our livers struts its stuff, so maybe flooding, followed by ongoing time release maintenance dose to keep up with our livers............??