Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesum
    replied
    I uses to think sugar might be cancer causing but now not so much. Too much sugar would throw you system off though. There was a guy here that had cancer and he researched the sugar thing and said no it does not matter. Had some scientific stuff to back it up.

You can cause cancer cells to die with all manner of things added to a petri dish. It does not mean the body will react the same way. Or force cells to mutate for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• angelgoob
    replied
    Maybe I can say she has to be here to cook for us. and expand her garden in the future.

I can also say "maybe God wants you to live, maybe he wants you to die" bot have you ever walked out in traffic knowing cars would be there? No. So there should be no reason to not use this. Coz that's what it's basically like if you turn it down.

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by angelgoob View Post
    I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?
    Not knowing her, I have no opinion. What would get her excited about living?

Leave a comment:

• angelgoob
    replied
    I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by angelgoob View Post
    My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.
    300 mg doses of cannabis are closer to a put down than a high. They have to work up to it.

Dr Melamede came up with giving the patient 3X the oil dosage in citicolene about 20 minutes before the oil dose to mollify the psychoactive effects of the cannabis.

A 50/50% stain of THC/CBD like that Cannatonic pheno, also greatly reduces the high, with the CBD acting as an antagonist.

As far as selling the patient, no clue. We've provided oil to people who decided not to use it after discussing it with their doctor and who died, but the oil was passed on to someone who did use it and lived, calling it a miracle.

It requires a commitment to be virtually put down while building tolerance, but not so much of an effect once tolerance is built.

Chemo destroys the immune system, while cannabis boosts it so it enacts its own cure. Both have their downside during treatment.

Leave a comment:

• angelgoob
    replied
    My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Stash View Post
    I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
    Yes it does. It is one that we've been most successful with. We used a gram a day of absolute.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by Stash View Post
    I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
    So sorry to hear.

https://herb.co/2017/06/19/hodgkins-lymphoma-cannabis/

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/c...-lymphoma.html

http://www.healthmj.com/cancer/todd-...-cannabis-oil/

Perhaps tinctures, edibles, capsules (decarbed matter packed in gel caps), trying all at different times to see what she responds to the best. Definitely if you have access to fresh material, blend in leaves, trim into smoothie/shake with yogurt, veggies and fruits.

Made some RSO for friend that have III Pancreatic, IV Liver carcinoma. He couldn't tolerate it w/ chemo unfortunately. Asked he start out slow ....1/2 gram at first 2-3x a day, or when he was sleeping. Second round of chemo after first made marginal difference shrinking tumors.

Everyone is different, but I urge your wife to try what works for her, or combination.

Leave a comment:

• Stash
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Yeah, there's been scholarly articles regarding sugar and cancer.
    American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
    https://www.researchgate.net/profile...cation/6704473

https://www.fasebj.org/content/30/1_...ent/42.1.short
    Consumption of Total and Individual Sugars, Sugary Foods and Sugary Beverages in Relation to Adiposity-Related Cancer Risk in the Framingham Offspring Cohort (1991–2013)
    National Cancer Institute:
    Sweetened Beverage Consumption and Risk of Biliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer in a Prospective Study

Yada, yada, yada...... I'm sure Monsanto has nixed other reviews/studies, etc.

Limiting or eliminating sugars is one tool....

Leave a comment:

• TnTLabs
    replied
    angelgoob, take the time to read the thread and you will find information on how to mitigate the effects of thc... a very common one is high doses of vit c, that is known to help fight cancer as well..
    peace

Leave a comment:

• angelgoob
    replied
    How do I get someone to use this for cancer?

First I would be like you got money? Second, are you ready to get really high?

Joking aside that's really the problems, getting high and the moola for it.

She has used marinol. Stopped using it. Asked us one time while she was drunk if she could smoke with us, BOT we didn't have any on us.

Oh I got it. I'll just make her a couple caps. Yea. That's good.

Leave a comment:

• Douglas.Curtis
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
    He did, but the list is long and my memory isn't almost a decade later. He's retired from the university and Academy of Science, and at Phoenix Tears now.

He's the person I know that is most current on the latest and greatest and a fine fellow, so suggest you contact him and pick his keen mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg
    Awesome! Brilliant guy!

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
    Did they say which ones are which, and how to tell? Good info, since it's better to be able to eat at least one or the other.
    He did, but the list is long and my memory isn't almost a decade later. He's retired from the university and Academy of Science, and at Phoenix Tears now.

He's the person I know that is most current on the latest and greatest and a fine fellow, so suggest you contact him and pick his keen mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

Leave a comment:

• Douglas.Curtis
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
    Dr Melamede says there are two basic types of cancers, one sugar loving and the other fat loving.
    Did they say which ones are which, and how to tell? Good info, since it's better to be able to eat at least one or the other.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X