What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

I made an infused olive oil pesto sauce for a close friends father who was suffering from Esophageal cancer. The basil stimulated his appetite just on aroma alone. He was a steady smoker and was able to ingest a large amount cannabis. At one point shortly before he succumbed to the cancer we were just blending in tomatoes and pine nuts to make a smoothie he could down, it really provided a lot of relief.

Great read and a huge thanks to everyone who submitted info!

LostTribe

Premium user
I made an infused olive oil pesto sauce for a close friends father who was suffering from Esophageal cancer. The basil stimulated his appetite just on aroma alone. He was a steady smoker and was able to ingest a large amount cannabis. At one point shortly before he succumbed to the cancer we were just blending in tomatoes and pine nuts to make a smoothie he could down, it really provided a lot of relief.

Great read and a huge thanks to everyone who submitted info!

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

vapor

Veteran
here we have had some great success with liver, blood,and a few other types of cancer. Last year i had a husband and wife with 3 little kids. The father got a brain tumor and the mother had blood and liver cancer. The husband passed not long before she found us. The wife we have had great success with, she is beating her cancer and extremely thankful{we have not has success with every one/type}, for cannabis, cbd thc combinations. Me personally i have used cannabis to manage neuropathic pain from a wicked back injury. 9 years after my accident, i am finally not using a cane to get around. I still deal with pain 24/7. The cannabis makes it livable without being on a massive dose of opiates all the time and all that comes with that lol. I use a little bit of opiates still but no were near the dangerous amounts the docs were giving me.... Mostly this trip has made me wary of The medical system and doc's, You really have to take them to task... peace

LostTribe

Premium user
here we have had some great success with liver, blood,and a few other types of cancer. Last year i had a husband and wife with 3 little kids. The father got a brain tumor and the mother had blood and liver cancer. The husband passed not long before she found us. The wife we have had great success with, she is beating her cancer and extremely thankful{we have not has success with every one/type}, for cannabis, cbd thc combinations. Me personally i have used cannabis to manage neuropathic pain from a wicked back injury. 9 years after my accident, i am finally not using a cane to get around. I still deal with pain 24/7. The cannabis makes it livable without being on a massive dose of opiates all the time and all that comes with that lol. I use a little bit of opiates still but no were near the dangerous amounts the docs were giving me.... Mostly this trip has made me wary of The medical system and doc's, You really have to take them to task... peace

I also suffer from neuropathy from a back injury and cannabis has enabled me to keep going. What methods are you using with the lady with liver and blood cancer?

HolyCannabisOil

I am just finding this thread and reading through it entirety. "Any patients going the cannabis only route without chemo?"

Yes a few and the ones we catch early that have avoided traditional meds do incredibly well. Sadly regular med is rampid and it takes a lot more work to avoid.

We are trying to stay focused on the education side as its the one thing that always survives the patient.

HolyCannabisOil

Hee, hee, hee, when we were making suppositories, one of my partners insisted on making some with HAO, which she alone tried, and reported back that it was a super hot ride.
Um I have someone who did the same with an oil I made. Not the right kind of excited you want to see..
Good point on the nut oils! Not for everyone.
That could be so brutally bad, I had never thought about that before... wooh

idiit

Veteran
Are people using wax, shadder, qwiso, bubble as well? In what matter?
i'm experimenting with qwiso oil very low heat no purge to raise my vibrational frequency. the heat purge gets the oil to where you can get high off the topical application ( put on your skin) without a heat purge you don't get high.:

cannabis oil has the second highest known vibrational frequency of any known essential oils.

here's a thread from a medial cannabis forum on the topic: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/49956-vibrational-frequency-of-cannabis-oil/

here is an article linked in the above linked thread that discusses at an introductory level the importance of vibrational frequency:
^^ https://blissreturned.wordpress.com/2012/02/03/vibrations-vibrational-frequencies-and-food/

A healthy body frequency is 62-72 Hz . When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. Check out these very interesting findings
Human Body:
Genius Brain Frequency 80-82 MHz
Brain Frequency Range 72-90 MHz
Normal Brain Frequency 72 MHz
Human Body 62-78 MHz
Human Body: from Neck up 72-78 MHz
Human Body: from Neck down 60-68 MHz

Thyroid and Parathyroid glands are 62-68 MHz

Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
Heart is 67-70 MHz
Lungs are 58-65 MHz
Liver is 55-60 MHz
Pancreas is 60-80 MHz

Dis-ease
Colds and Flu start at: 57-60 MHz
Disease starts at: 58 MHz
Candida overgrowth starts at: 55 MHz
Receptive to Epstein Barr at: 52 MHz
Receptive to Cancer at: 42 MHz
Death begins at: 25 MHz
Foods
(fresh foods and herbs can be higher if grown organically and eaten freshly picked):
Fresh Foods 20-27 Hz
Fresh Herbs 20-27 Hz
Dried Foods 15-22 Hz
Dried Herbs 15-22 Hz
Processed/Canned Food 0 HZ…(the majority of food people eat)
According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. The study of frequencies raises an important question, concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe and absorb. Many pollutants lower healthy frequency. Processed/canned food has a frequency of zero. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz, dried herbs from 12 to 22 Hz and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz.

Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of rose oil. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live
^^ https://blissreturned.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/vibration-levels-of-food-groups-you-are-what-you-eat/

here's another interesting article on the subject:

I used to think that there were only three food groups: carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. But I was wrong. Another classification of food is vibrational frequency – a measurement of the electrical energy that is present in all natural living things. Food can help or hinder our health, depending on its vibrational frequency. Food can also assist the body in moving energy effectively and efficiently – provided we eat the right types of foods.
All foods in their natural state have vibrational frequency, a measurement of energy related to bioelectricity (and indirectly related to prana, or vital energy). The vibrational frequency of foods is typically measured in hertz (one hertz is one cycle per second of energy flow that is constant between two points). The table below illustrates the vibration levels of canned and processed foods and certain unprocessed foods.
Vibration Levels of Food Groups

FOOD VIBRATION LEVELS IN HERTZ (HZ)
Canned foods 0 Hz
Processed foods 0 Hz
Genetically modified (GM) foods 0 Hz
Fresh produce Up to 15 Hz
Fresh herbs 12-27 Hz
Dried herbs 2-27 Hz
^^ https://blissreturned.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/vibration-levels-of-food-groups-you-are-what-you-eat/

here's another article that addresses using cannabis oil for health:

There is a subtle bio-energy that flows through all organic life. It goes by many names and is sometimes referred to

as Chi or life force. This energy is expressed as an electromagnetic vibrational frequency – and pure essential oils have the highest frequencies of any measured natural substance.
During his work with plants, soil, and water in his agricultural projects, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology invented and built a machine called a BT3 Frequency Monitoring System. This device – modified and perfected over the years – used a highly sensitive sensor to measure bio-electrical frequencies of plant nutrients and essential oils.
For example, here are the average frequencies of some of the therapeutic grade essential oils that have been measured:

Rose (Rosa damascene)…………………320 MHz
cannabis would be here but I inserted it per my edit of this info:
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)…..105 MHz
Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)…………98 MHz
Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)……96 MHz
Angelica (Angelica archangelica)………..85 MHz
Peppermint (Mentha peperita)…………..78 MHz
Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)……………..56 MHz
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)………………….52 MHz
The measured frequencies of essential oils begin at 52 MHz, the frequency of basil oil, and go as high as 320 MHz — the frequency of rose oil. For comparison, fresh produce has a frequency up to 15 MHz, dry herbs from 12 to 22 MHz, and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 MHz. Processed and canned foods have no measurable frequency whatsoever
^^ https://cancerwontbeatme.com/2015/07/15/vibrational-frequency-and-essential-oils/

I've looked for 15 minutes to find the frequency of cannabis oil and it's deleted off the internet. cannabis is right below rose oil from the chart I have seen from a person who does aroma therapy with essential oils to raise ppl's vibrational frequency.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I used it for a little over two months. Other than the little spot on my liver getting slightly bigger, there was no change in my scans in a three month span. I feel I am on the right track, but not with the RSO as it shouldn't cause liver issues.
Had they done an ultra-sound, I would be surprised if the lump was still as dense as before. Cancerous cells are very small and hard, they expand back to normal size when they survive and become normal working cells again. Seeing a tumor increase in size is actually a normal occurance with cannabis/cancer.

When the growth in size causes issues, like pressure in the brain or against a nerve or major artery, this process can be dangerous and needs to be addressed.

Question:
Any data on patient's pH levels, to go along with the other data? I wouldn't be surprised to see the patients with great success, are also the ones with a more natural diet and higher alkalinity. Did any of the survivors also use baking soda and blackstrap molasses for pH control?

Cannabis is great, cannabis is awesome. It's not the magic bullet though and the other factors creating the condition are very important to consider.

LostTribe

Premium user
Had they done an ultra-sound, I would be surprised if the lump was still as dense as before. Cancerous cells are very small and hard, they expand back to normal size when they survive and become normal working cells again. Seeing a tumor increase in size is actually a normal occurance with cannabis/cancer.

When the growth in size causes issues, like pressure in the brain or against a nerve or major artery, this process can be dangerous and needs to be addressed.

Question:
Any data on patient's pH levels, to go along with the other data? I wouldn't be surprised to see the patients with great success, are also the ones with a more natural diet and higher alkalinity. Did any of the survivors also use baking soda and blackstrap molasses for pH control?

Cannabis is great, cannabis is awesome. It's not the magic bullet though and the other factors creating the condition are very important to consider.

I always hear about vegan diet and staying alkaline with baking soda in h20 for breakfast....not sure it does anything though....

Douglas.Curtis

I always hear about vegan diet and staying alkaline with baking soda in h20 for breakfast....not sure it does anything though....
Well baking soda is not healthy, long term. It's a salt. As a temporary measure, it definitely works. I see a lot of altitude sickness where I live. Headaches, nausea, all kinds of issues due to low oxygen. Basically their diet sucks and their body is too acidic. An acidic system means your red blood cells have a reduced ability to carry oxygen.

When you give someone oxygen who has an acidic system, it helps, but not dramatically. When you give someone with an acidic system a glass of water with a teaspoon of baking soda in it (non-aluminized, not the arm&hammer garbage), they show dramatic improvements within 5 minutes. Way better response than an ambulance and pure O2.

More alkaline the blood, more oxygen transported. Cancer does not thrive in an alkaline body.

So does baking soda work in a pinch? Hell yes. Does an alkaline body/diet make a difference in oxygen absorption? Hell yes!

As I understand it... The standard definition of a cancer cell, is a cell (unable to get oxygen) which has turned to getting oxygen through the conversion of sugars, instead of from the red blood cells. A process which also causes acidic side effects in the body.

Hence the reason I asked about alkaline data on any patients.
(I used to have issues with hard alcohol, now I know it was my acidic diet. I had problems with oxygen when I first moved to the mountains. Did a lot of research and the alkaline information did the trick. Plenty of oxygen up here. The upside is I can drink an AMAZING amount of alcohol and still be lucid and having a great time, the more alkaline my body at the start, the more I can drink without nausea or other issues. Cute.)

Pastelero

....not sure it does anything though....

there is no scientific evidence for this!
The pH of the body is tightly regulated by numerous control mechanisms in the lungs and kidneys/liver.
It is impossible to significantly alter one’s blood pH with the food you eat.
The pH of the urine and saliva can vary but this has nothing to do with the pH of the body.

The acid/alkali balance diet story is another food fad.

Douglas.Curtis

there is no scientific evidence for this!
The pH of the body is tightly regulated by numerous control mechanisms in the lungs and kidneys/liver.
It is impossible to significantly alter one’s blood pH with the food you eat.
The pH of the urine and saliva can vary but this has nothing to do with the pH of the body.

The acid/alkali balance diet story is another food fad.
Blah, blah, blah. I've heard that so many times and I've witnessed the reality. Show me the studies which proved eating alkaline didn't change body pH.

Oh, btw? Eating heavily refined/processed/adulterated/artificial foods are acidifying and completely defeat the effects of eating alkaline. The baking soda works in a pinch, regardless of their diet. Like I said, I'll believe what I've witnessed over and over and over, rather than a statement I hear constantly repeated.
(edit: I had oxygen issues 6 years ago, I changed my diet to more alkaline. Guess what? I don't have oxygen issues anymore. What's more, my urine definitely tests at a higher pH these days than it did before I changed my diet.)

Last edited:

sadpanda

there is another universe in this multiverse where there are also human-like aliens, but with almost perfectly healthy biological systems, and going to the doctor means you're just going to get some more pH Down :D

LostTribe

Premium user
:bump:Had to Bump this one.....

any new methods or dosage recommendations for specific cancer treatments?

LostTribe

Premium user
I found some great links posted by a fellow member at another thread and wanted to include it here as well. Hope no one minds.

Cancer- glioma/ brain

Anti-tumor effects of cannabidiol
http://www.hempworld.com/HempPharm/...milanstudy.html

Pot’s cancer healing properties
http://www.november.org/stayinfo/br...ncerKiller.html

Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c...hort/64/16/5617

Inhibition of Glioma Growth in Vivo
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c.../61/15/5784.pdf

Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies...ow.php?s_id=193

Cannabidiol triggers caspase activation and oxidative stress in human glioma cells.
http://www.ihop-net.org/UniPub/iHOP...l?pmid=16909207

Cannabinoid receptors in human astroglial tumors
http://www.brainlife.org/abstracts/...t_j20060800.pdf

Cannabis extract makes brain tumors shrink, halts growth of blood vessels
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/12088.php

THC tested against brain tumor in pilot clinical study
http://www.cannabis-med.org/english...el.php?id=222#1

Cures Brain Cancer

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278827

good luck brother!
i used RSO (made with ISO, winterized with ETOH) to heal a cancerous lesion on my scalp.
your girl is blessed to have you.
carry on!