X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LostTribe
    replied
    Originally posted by medicalmj View Post
    So latest is that there is a only what the doc said was scar tissue from the surgery they did back in Oct or Nov of 2017. NO NEW GROWTH! She's still taking a maintenance dose of around 0.30 grams all at once at night.
    Great news and thanks for the update. Glad to see patient is on a maintenance dose.

Leave a comment:

• medicalmj
    replied
    So latest is that there is a only what the doc said was scar tissue from the surgery they did back in Oct or Nov of 2017. NO NEW GROWTH! She's still taking a maintenance dose of around 0.30 grams all at once at night.

Leave a comment:

• Dog Star
    replied
    Yes she is taking a maintenance dose. I believe it was about 0.30 grams or more of 70% THC RSO per day, which is more than I've ever taken in a day. I took 0.15 once and lost my mind. A new batch was made about 6 weeks ago. Will be checking up w them over the Holidays.

Greywolf was give advice to use Citicoline or high CBD oil to prevent
    tripping..

Leave a comment:

• medicalmj
    replied
    Yes she is taking a maintenance dose. I believe it was about 0.30 grams or more of 70% THC RSO per day, which is more than I've ever taken in a day. I took 0.15 once and lost my mind. A new batch was made about 6 weeks ago. Will be checking up w them over the Holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Us'n founding Skunk Pharmers no longer operate the above program, and are not current with the latest research on the subject.

For the cutting edge on cannabis cancer research, I recommend you stay current with Dr. Robert Melamede:

https://www.medicaljane.com/director...bert-melamede/

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Good question! Some of our early patients without a maintenance dose experienced relapse, but none have continuing on a maintenance dose.

We always just provided the concentrate and information, and let the patient choose what regiment they wanted to try. As of when we folded up shop, none who were aware of the relapse issue, wanted to experiment with dropping their maintenance dose.

While 330mg three times a day couch locks and puts most brothers and sisters to sleep for the first couple of weeks, they quickly build a tolerance, so by the time they drop back to the maintenance dose, the physical effects are reduced enough so that they can easily move around and navigate their affairs.

Leave a comment:

• GET MO
    replied
    For how long should they take the half dosage after remission?

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    She says 1/2 of the dosage used to achieve remission.

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
    Hey Bro,

So as far as length of treatment is concerned. Shouldn't patients be advised that continuing their dosage may be to their benefit to avoid recurrence or spreading? Maybe not 1 gram per day but it might seem to some that a "maintenance" dosage be continued?

Any opinion on that?

Best,
    LT

Good point! A maintenance dose is required or the cancer is likely to return. The patients that I got personally involved with, used 100 mg three times a day, but that may be overkill.

Eloquentsolution managed the patient trials for us, and I just sent her an email query asking what ended up working best overall. I'll pass it on when she replies.

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
    I would suggest immediately, if not sooner............
    Hey Bro,

So as far as length of treatment is concerned. Shouldn't patients be advised that continuing their dosage may be to their benefit to avoid recurrence or spreading? Maybe not 1 gram per day but it might seem to some that a "maintenance" dosage be continued?

Any opinion on that?

Best,
    LT

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Just got an update from patient. Been almost a year to date when she collapsed and was rushed to hospital. Last MRI showed an inconclusive shadow spot. Doctors waiting for next MRI to determine if it could be a tumor. But stated no action at this point. So being that this is the most aggressive cancer one would expect new growth would eventually reoccur.

The question is when to start a new regiment.

I would suggest immediately, if not sooner............

Leave a comment:

• medicalmj
    replied
    Just got an update from patient. Been almost a year to date when she collapsed and was rushed to hospital. Last MRI showed an inconclusive shadow spot. Doctors waiting for next MRI to determine if it could be a tumor. But stated no action at this point. So being that this is the most aggressive cancer one would expect new growth would eventually reoccur.

The question is when to start a new regiment.

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
    3 x 330 mg capsules of pure bho or qwet (needs to be decarboxylated right GW??) per day for 90 days maybe more.

Yes.

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    3 x 330 mg capsules of pure bho or qwet (needs to be decarboxylated right GW??) per day for 90 days maybe more.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hope you get well soon 420s. My friend was on Oxycontin and he became afraid of the hallucinations ... esp early morn when Nurses weren't around.

Also re low THC high CBD. I use Mango Haze which is high CBD.

Tony Bower in Oz has developed a very low THC high CBD Indica. Police tested ... can't find THC!

Keep up the good work Guys!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X