Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you need to get to 50 posts GG.
    I felt froggy, I jumped, you should try!

6 Plants 12kW - 30 to 40 pounds per 75 day cycle

Comment

Originally posted by GrowGoddess View Post
      Sorry to be off topic, but is there an option to 'like' entries? I notice a statement under some posts that says X number of people have found this post helpful.
      I have been registered here since 2010, but just haven't used the site until now. I guess you could say I am ignorant to the protocol here and I apologize.
      Lower right offers an opportunity to find the post helpful, and lower left gives you the opportunity to report it, like it and comment, and tell whether they are on or off line.
      An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
        Lower right offers an opportunity to find the post helpful, and lower left gives you the opportunity to report it, like it and comment, and tell whether they are on or off line.
        Thanks for the info. I do not see that option. I guess I need to get the 50 posts in before I can do that.

I like having a "like" button.

It is not easy for me to get 50 posts in. I don't post that much on forums anymore after my home state site seemed to be more arguing and bickering so I backed off on posting and started putting a lot more into blogs. I will try to get my fifty in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotel View Post
          I think you need to get to 50 posts GG.
          Thanks! I would "find your post helpful" or "like" it, but I can't do that yet! LOL

Either way, I am another post closer to my 50. Thanks buddy!

Comment

Thanks! I would "find your post helpful" or "like" it, but I can't do that yet! LOL

Either way, I am another post closer to my 50. Thanks buddy!
            GG thanks for your newbie input but please keep to the subject or use the search function. Thanks

Seems like alot of Oncologists are totally against the mixing of holistic treatments along side the poisons and radiations that keeps filling the pockets of the pharmacuticals industry.

If I were sick I would just not tell them about it. I can totally understand how the end of life patients rights really go out the window once they cannot leave a hospital or hospice care.

The right to live for ONE.
            LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Has anyone experienced any type of positive assistance with the use of oil's from their doctor or oncologist? It would be interesting to see a comparison. Not really sure their oath allows for it either.
              LostTribe

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                Has anyone experienced any type of positive assistance with the use of oil's from their doctor or oncologist? It would be interesting to see a comparison. Not really sure their oath allows for it either.
                I was reading and came upon this from the SFweekly from this last December 2014.
                http://www.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco...nt?oid=2825695

Good stuff here. Talks with a lady who is beating stage 3 lung cancer at 66 years of age. Interesting also states, her oncologist is amazed and remains unnamed but has referred 26 terminal cancer patients to her for reference. Good for her hope she can continue to help others possible alternative cures to these life threatening diseases.
                LostTribe

Comment

The doctors from Oregon State Hospital University were floored by the effects cannabis concentrates had on our Alzheimers patient and said they looked forward to it being federally legal, so they could use it on all their Alzheimer patients.

Can you imagine their reaction when she greeted them at the door with, "Well hello, good to see you, please come in", when their previous experience with her was a final stage frightened, and combative patient, who couldn't speak, whom they had just prognosed as having another 60/90 days of life left, when they released her to her daughter to care give.

PS: She lasted another 4.5 years and had a good time along the way.
                  An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I do not see that option. I guess I need to get the 50 posts in before I can do that.

I like having a "like" button.

It is not easy for me to get 50 posts in. I don't post that much on forums anymore after my home state site seemed to be more arguing and bickering so I backed off on posting and started putting a lot more into blogs. I will try to get my fifty in.
                    Yeah, all the sites seem to have their moments, some longer than others.

On the other hand, I have noticed your posts elsewhere and with what you have to offer, shouldn't have a problem hitting 50 meaningful posts, especially if you spread yourself out a bit and check out the Medical, Cooking With Cannabis, and Introduction threads.

Comment

Many people around me with serious diseases and cancers are interested in using cannabis oil but have concerns about it interacting with their current medications, of which they are usually on many. They often ask for advice on such issues as their doctors play ignorant and dismissive.

Comment

Originally posted by Pangea View Post
                        Many people around me with serious diseases and cancers are interested in using cannabis oil but have concerns about it interacting with their current medications, of which they are usually on many. They often ask for advice on such issues as their doctors play ignorant and dismissive.
                        From what I have read I wouldnt even tell them if I thought they would prevent me from making my own choice on my meds.
                        LostTribe

Comment

This is indeed on here, SEE MY SIGNATURE! Bless.

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

"Picked up a seed and he said,
                          'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
                          Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

Comment

Yeah I agree, that always tends to be the first concern of the patient. I would like to know more about the compatibility of cannabis and other pharma medications.

It's always my guess that cannabis is okay with just about anything because it's not toxic to us in any way?
                            Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before.

Comment

I do know of medications that do react with cannabis oil. Not in a toxic manner, and they are very common medicines. A large percentage of medical cannabis users are prescribed these medications. Switching over and using a concentrate the patient should be made aware that vicodin/hydrocodone, percoset/oxycodone, morphene, and probably others can have a serious effect on increasing the potency of the THC buzz from the concentrate. Nobody wants a bad trip. I have had some of my patients tell me that when they were taking the concentrated cannabis oil, even in small maintenance dose size, taking their pain pill doubled the potency of the THC oil. For them to continue taking their standard size dose of oil, they had to take less of the pain pills. When they would take a pain pill, they said it felt as if they had taken another dose of oil. Didn't even feel the effects of the pill, just prevented any withdrawl from the opiate. For them to continue taking the dose of oil three times per day, they had to cut their pills in half, but it still increased the effects of the oil. This is a good thing, it surely helps being aware of what is going on and understanding why without finding out the hard way, and it helps the patient become less reliant on the pills. It can take some time, but it can work.

Comment

Handbook of Experimental Pharmacy, Psychotropic Agents, Part III, has information regarding cannabis drug interactions.

Comment

Working...
                                X